Thread: The reason why non-360 owners should also be hyped about the exclusive demo.

The reason why non-360 owners should also be hyped about the exclusive demo.

The reason why non-360 owners should also be hyped about the exclusive demo.

I want to know what everyone else thinks about it. I have a hope that I'm going to look at the "demo impression" thread and see a million posts going "OMFG THIS IS AWESOME". Then my hopes, already very high, will skyrocket through the roof. And I will wait for the demo with bated breath.

Anyone else feel this way?
    A mortal man, with once a human heart, has become a fiend for his especial torment! - Chillingworth, The Scarlet Letter

well i would be and im a 360 owner, although i do not have a token. Would you know a good way of getting one???

Sorry, I wont be on the forums for a good 2 weeks if it is good. If it is not good youll be seeing me on the forums pretty soon.
    I actually think it might be pretty dead here for some time, starting tommorow...

Once I've played the demo, I'll most definitely throw my opinion on it out there for anyone interested in reading what I think. I'll try to be thorough in my description for people who don't have the means to play it.

Wink

Originally Posted by Bawabus
    Once I've played the demo, I'll most definitely throw my opinion on it out there for anyone interested in reading what I think. I'll try to be thorough in my description for people who don't have the means to play it.
    You are a stronger man then I good sir!

It's all for the children.

To be the nice person I am, I'll right up my thoughts on the single player. That's right, I'll play the campaign demo first, insanity I know.

Arrow

You think that's insane ? really ? ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

Now I'm so happy I sold my xbox360 not too long ago to upgrade to a really fast PC when they release exclusive stuff like this almost right after ))))

Oh well, atleast I will be playing K&L on PC then which will hopefully be the best format to play it on .

To people who actually got that demo I demand of you all to write what you think about it, both the good and the bad stuff. Don't make it into a fanboy praise, if something is bad/annoys you please post that too so we can get a realistic view on the game
    If I didn't wake up, I'd still be sleeping

Smile

Yeah , sure , great ... we got to the point where we need to instruct people , in here , on how to express themselves ... sure ... wondeful ...

the game is amazing except for a few problems:

1. there is not enough incentive not to kill your teammates

2. sometimes they label you as a traitor when you did not mean too shot them

but other then that the game is amazing AMAZING I LOVE IT above was just some constructive criticism

Grievous I'm assuming your message is directed towards my comment.

What part of the comment wasnt clear to you?

I said I was "happy" to have sold my xbox360 when they decide to release exclusive content like this almost right after I sold it.

Secondly what I meant is I hope K&L will be better for the PC since it should be able to have better graphics.

And lastly I just asked people who do have the beta to post their honest opinions on the game and not just praise it because they've been hyped about it,.
    If I didn't wake up, I'd still be sleeping

Smile

And i assume you did not understood what i was talking about Either ...

(it's for your last bit of line by the way , the first two were standard enough) ...