Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: **** my life, got the yellow light of death.

**** my life, got the yellow light of death.

**** my life, got the yellow light of death.

PS3's *** broken, the yellow light of death is equivalent to the red ring of death on the 360.

Even if we get it fixed, we lose all the information on the hard drive.

And we can't eject the rental movie we have in the Blu-ray player.

A mortal man, with once a human heart, has become a fiend for his especial torment! - Chillingworth, The Scarlet Letter

This is your new best friend.

Unhappy

(it won't let me post more sad faces) ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

And you were saying how superior consoles are to laptops Grievous... haha... good times.

Oh, that's tough. Did you try leaving it for a bit? Maybe it will suddenly start working again if it cools down or something. That sucks about the memory though.

I hope you get it back in order before Kane and Lynch 2 comes out.
    "No, it's an EyePet. If you ever saw a puppy like that, you'd kill it with fire." -Ryan Davis

Wink

Get NEW Xbox 360
    Although losing all of your hard drive stuff really sucks...
    If you had a 360 though, you could just take off the hard drive. he he, NOT A FANBOY

Yellow Light of death sucks more then RROD in that case. At least when your Xbox kicks the bucket you keep the hard drive.

Anyway, that really sucks some donkey balls. Hopefully you'll get it fixed in time for K&L2

Unhappy

Well my console still hasn't broke down , it's nearly reaching its two year old birthday ...

*fears for the worst* ...

PLEASE DON'T Break Down PLEASE DON'T Break Down PLEASE DON'T Break Down PLEASE DON'T Break Down ...

I'll buy a 360 if my PS3 breaks down though , since i'm not that interested in online gaming , a 360 is much cheaper and ... oh no wait , you need Live for achievments ? THAT , PS3 FTW ! ...

Seriously though , it Slash , why the does it have to happen to you ...

No need LIVE for offline achievements.

I had YLOD for about three months now. I now have a life instead of playing video games all the time.
    signature image

Unhappy

Wooot ! ...

But still , i can't crack a *** smile right now ...

Originally Posted by Rocket Propelled Rocket
    I had YLOD for about three months now. I now have a life instead of playing video games all the time.
    But you are on a videogame forum?
    "No, it's an EyePet. If you ever saw a puppy like that, you'd kill it with fire." -Ryan Davis

Originally Posted by Brackstone17
    But you are on a videogame forum?
    Not as much anymore. <_< Shaddap.
    signature image

I had a life once.

Exclamation

I'm not going to let her share our same miserable state of life Kent ! Not Her ! ...

Originally Posted by Kent-45
    I had a life once.
    As did I my friend. Where I lived was once a beautiful village, greener than anything. We were a simple folk, living off the land. Then the English came, taking our wives and our land.

Woah, I'm getting off topic. Back on topic, does Sony have a repair center for PS3s? Also, how common is this yellow light problem anyway?

Lightbulb

One in a million ... she was one in a million , and there was nothing i could do about it ...

Slash , you got a Paypal account ? ...

Have to be 18 to use paypal, grievous.

Arrow

Well her parents then ...

We got to help her , she's slipping away ! ...

PS : it's not so hard to lie about our age on the internet anywya ...

We "gotta" huh? Did you join this outfit so you could save the world grievous? You know damn well you can't save them all. It's too late for *** compassion grievous. Now help me get these bags into the van dammit...

Lightbulb

this ! why did i had to be so superstitious , she's one in a million to faint out because of the *** sun , i'm not leaving her so that the *** feds could 'interrogate' her , ***s , i'm not letting them get to her ...

Give me the bag anywya , i'll carry them both ... i can do it ... i can do it ... it's not about saving the damn world , it's my own selfishness i'm feeding here ...

Originally Posted by gnrGrievous
    I'll buy a 360 if my PS3 breaks down though , since i'm not that interested in online gaming , a 360 is much cheaper and ... oh no wait , you need Live for achievments ? THAT , PS3 FTW ! ...
    You don't have to have live to earn achievments on 360. Where did you hear that?

Arrow

Then again , what's the use of achievements if there's nobody to look at ? ...

I mean trophies are different , trophies are those thing that you would like to look at even with nobody around , achievement on the other seems to be only made for people other than ourselves ... so , since i don't plan on paying for any Online materiel , no one will be looking at my achievement cabinet on 360 , destroying its purpose entirely ...

Achievements = Trophies, Trophies = Achievements. No matter how you look at it. End of discussion.

And, Slash: my sincere condolences.
    "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
    (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

Dad's going to try and fix it tonight, because if we send it to Sony we have to pay 150 dollars and wait around 6 weeks for them to try and fix it, try being the operative word- they could just say "lol sorry, couldn't fix it" and not give you a new one or a refurbished one because your warranty expired. Even if they do fix it, all the memory gets wiped.

Besides, this way we either get all our data saved...or we get a broken PS3.

At least my dad knows what he's doing- he knows a lot about electronics, he built himself a really nice computer from scratch once >_____>

EDIT: And Brackstone, they can repair it but for reasons stated above it's not worth it. I think the yellow light of death isn't common at all (certainly not as much as the red ring) but it has occured a few times, usually among launch PS3s.
    A mortal man, with once a human heart, has become a fiend for his especial torment! - Chillingworth, The Scarlet Letter

Page 1 of 2 12 Last