Thread: Estimated release dates for 360 and PC

Estimated release dates for 360 and PC

Well, it's not official but according to this link GOL is planned to be released in August for 360 whilst this article presents the release date for PC which is planned for September.

The official release date has not been announced yet so we need to wait for confirmation. However, it is official that 360 players are going to get the game sooner than PC and PS3 players.

...Smeg. PC owner.
    I do hope that it is late August and early September, not early August. I really can't wait to play it, so going to not catch my brother (Totec) when he does the leap of faith.
    Anyway, got slightly off topic then.
    Thanks for the links
    My Tomb Raider Fansite, often distracted by shiny things.Click Here for Guns and Grapple

Smile

Hmm, we will know for sure when we hear it from a reliable source.

I think it will be one of the following dates for the 360:

July 21st
    July 28th
    August 4th
    August 11th
    August 18th

I just hope it won't be the last one.
    signature image

You believe that it will be that late in July?

The last interview at E3 said REAL SOON.
    That's not that real soon.
    I expected early July - 8th at a guess.

I am really surprised that there is not more adverts on XBOX LIVE that it is coming....!

Early July? It is already July and we haven´t heard anything yet, so I highly doubt it. Besides, last year´s Summer of Arcade didn´t start at the beginning of July either, but more at the end.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by mushroom079 View Post
    You believe that it will be that late in July?

The last interview at E3 said REAL SOON.
    That's not that real soon.
    I expected early July - 8th at a guess.

I am really surprised that there is not more adverts on XBOX LIVE that it is coming....!
    The only mention I heard at E3 was from Karl saying to expect an announcement in a few weeks, the game is hardly likely to come out on the day they announce the date. It might, but it seems unlikely.
    Emma Watson would make a great Lara, and a British actress should play a British icon!

Grrr - I hate waiting.
    I hate it!

I really hate it how X-box players always seem to do better on console exclusives and early releases.

I am getting it for PC. Still September is sooner than I thought. I will have just finnished my degree then so will have pleanty of time to play it.

Quote Originally Posted by chriss99 View Post
    ...whilst this article presents the release date for PC which is planned for September.
    It's funny how they said the game is going to be released this Summer and then we get September...

If it does come out until 20ish of September, then it still counts as Summer... still, the first launch date is probably taken into account and it looks as though as it's going to be the XBL version.