Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: I just made a Epic Dead Men Trivia Page ! ...

I just made a Epic Dead Men Trivia Page ! ...

Thumbs Up I just made a Epic Dead Men Trivia Page ! ...

Hi ...
    I'm gnrGrievous , i'm that idiot who writes a lot of stuff that no one reads , about twelve hours ago i did something even more stupid , i made a wiki page on Lynch's useless flashback on a Kane & Lynch wikia that is run by some idiots who left the wikia in shambles ...
    It's stupid because i posted on that wiki , meaning it can be deleted by any monkey who has written Shakespeare , but i got a copy of it , yeah , i'm not that stupid ...
    About five person of this forum has read my page , i thank them for reading it and finding it a waste of time afterwards , my loss , anywya ...

BUT THAT'S ALL HISTORY NOW ! ...
    For the last five , four or three hours i've been writing a ridiculously long page of Trivias , minor secrets and old easter eggs for Dead Men ! ...
    It's mostly trivias that came out of my mind , but it wrote it all down anywya ! ...

So here it is , my masterpiece of the day (because as you all know i make masterpieces everyday) ...

Click Here To Waste Your Time ...

Not like if you had something else to do anywya ...

I still find it pretty marvelous that for a simple , linear , short , broken , masterpiece of a Third Person Shooter it'll have that much trivia , i must have been rambling alot of nonsensical facts here and there , but anywya ...
    Some of the stuff you already know , some you might have never noticed , most of them you just wouldn't give a damn , but hey ...
    My gift to the most hardcore Kane & Lynch fans ...

(which is about like , sixteen persons , two wants me dead , eight thinks i'm already dead , one is myself , the other five are people who smiles at me , as if i didn't know they do that just to steal my muffins) ...

Edit : Awe crap ! had i post this five minutes later it would have been forty seven , damn ! ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

Nice work man, a few minor things I think may be incorrect, but they are insignificant. There's some stuff that's new to me in there.
    "No, it's an EyePet. If you ever saw a puppy like that, you'd kill it with fire." -Ryan Davis

Cool

No doubt there'll be some mistakes , hell , some of them are in fact just my personnal opinion and i intentionnaly put it there for some laughs ...

But whoa , guess i can go sleep easy tonight ...

Looks good, except for the comment about The7 contacting Lynch before he was in prison because it was a phone call...

In american prisons, you get phone calls. I also believe they randomly monitor them too. It's more likely that they called him in prison.

just my .02

Nice work, also you may want to add this

6. I will do this later, extremely busy at this moment :/
    signature image

Good work Grievous.

Two things I've never seen mentioned anywhere, both having to do with the Mizuki:

1. The light panels inside the club are pulsing with the music. This is not coincidence or a figment of my imagination. Play the level and you will see...

2. The big poster across the street from the Mizuki is that of a real-world danish band called Snake and Jet's Amazing Bullit Band:

喋血雙雄 2:伏天

Oh and nice work Grievous. I enjoy reading stuff like that.
    喋血雙雄 2:伏天

I noticed all pig-headed police officer are female .

When the psychotic fear vision activate you can control Lynch to kill every citizen with melee executions .

Does anyone know what Shelly and Rific talk about at the beginning of the chapter XIII ?
    It happend after meeting up with Carlos .

That wa a very enjoyable read and there was a ton of stuff I didn't notice.
    A mortal man, with once a human heart, has become a fiend for his especial torment! - Chillingworth, The Scarlet Letter

I thought it was a pretty good read, good work!

Arrow

Originally Posted by Kent-45
    Looks good, except for the comment about The7 contacting Lynch before he was in prison because it was a phone call...

In american prisons, you get phone calls. I also believe they randomly monitor them too. It's more likely that they called him in prison.

just my .02
    Ah , very good then , i'll delete my comments on that ...

Originally Posted by UhUh
    Nice work, also you may want to add this
    Yes i remember of Reto-Moto , knew i was missing something , usually i tend to forget the most obvious things ...

Originally Posted by MxOAgentJohnson
    I will do this later, extremely busy at this moment :/
    Lol i was busy in the past few weeks , now it's your turn ! ...

Originally Posted by dark_angel_7
    Good work Grievous.
    When Dark Angel 7 says something to me it means a lot ... I Can't Handle Anymore , It's Too Much ! Too Emotional ! ...

Originally Posted by Unpaid Intern
    Two things I've never seen mentioned anywhere, both having to do with the Mizuki:

1. The light panels inside the club are pulsing with the music. This is not coincidence or a figment of my imagination. Play the level and you will see...

2. The big poster across the street from the Mizuki is that of a real-world danish band called Snake and Jet's Amazing Bullit Band:

Never noticed about the light panels , in fact i never heard anyone mentioned it before either , excellent find ! ...

Also for the poster , i remember seeing it , problem is i didn't knew which band's poster it was , but now i know ... And Knowing is Half the Battle ! ...

Edit : I remember seeing other posters throughout the Breakout chapter , you think you can identify them as well ? ...

Red Face (Embarrassed)

Originally Posted by Unpaid Intern
    Oh and nice work Grievous. I enjoy reading stuff like that.
    Damn ! and i thought i was the only one who liked reading trivias on imdb and wikias ...

Originally Posted by jam13
    I noticed all pig-headed police officer are female .

When the psychotic fear vision activate you can control Lynch to kill every citizen with melee executions .

Does anyone know what Shelly and Rific talk about at the beginning of the chapter XIII ?
    It happend after meeting up with Carlos .
    The pig headed police officer are all female , that is very correct , in fact i pointed out myself last year in the Symbolism Art and Drama topic ...

The melee executions , indeed , in fact i should have also pointed out that Lynch's melee executions are different than Kane's ...

Oh and at the beginning of Chapter XIII Shelly and Rific's conversation was about how they hope their efforts this time will be worth it , after Kane had promissed them a huge fortune that they didn't found in El Capitole ...

Originally Posted by SlashPrower
    That wa a very enjoyable read and there was a ton of stuff I didn't notice.
    With so many people liking all that effort of mine , i'm thinking i should get a reward too ... The GREED IS FEEDING ME ...

Originally Posted by Bevacur
    I thought it was a pretty good read, good work!
    Work ? nah man , Kane & Lynch is all my pleasure ...

Oh and LISTEN UP ! ...
    I posted that list of trivia on the wikia for a reason , it's so that any of you who has found any more trivias , secrets , easter eggs , anything you founded interesting , You can all post it in the wikia page , in fact it's your obligation to do so , hurra ! ...

Afterall that's the entire purpose of a wikia i suppose ...

Wink

Updated both pages , and was surprised to see some bearded fellow editing as well ...

Lightbulb

Maybe Rific loved Freedom Fighters . Freeeeeeedom !

Lightbulb

DAMN ! Could it be possible that the entire story of 'Freedom Fighter' was just a figment of imagination from Rific's head while in was in prison ? ... Conspiracy ! ...

Thumbs Up

Lol thanks to a totally unrelated comment , Slash made me remember how 'useless' Lynch's gas mask was ...

Edit : also updated this little tid bit ...

Despite being their trademark outfit (Lynch's black suit with tie and Kane's grey suit with open shirt), Lynch and Kane only wears it at the same time in Three of the game's Sixteen chapters: The Mizuki, The Exchange and Tokyo Streets. In Reunion Kane wears a black suit, in Breakout both their outfits are dirty, and in Withdrawal and Crackin' Up they're wearing a extra body armor.

Can't breathe in that goddamn thing.
    A mortal man, with once a human heart, has become a fiend for his especial torment! - Chillingworth, The Scarlet Letter

Oh, I noticed something.

Early on in Breakout, you can see a prisoner kill a cop behind a window (that one part where the prisoner opens the door) If you look closely, you can see that he uses the exact same animation used when Lynch killed the police officer in the beginning of the game. It's even the same type of gun.

Thumbs Up

Yes , i believe you remembered that by reading what i already wrote ...

damn it i must have skimmed over that part

Recycling animations has been IOInteractive's modus operandi for years. Definitely not an easter egg.

*thinks*

*spits out coffee*

Holy crap, guys.

Karsten Lund

Kane and Lynch

woah

Red Face (Embarrassed)

Originally Posted by Kent-45
    Recycling animations has been IOInteractive's modus operandi for years. Definitely not an easter egg.
    It's a trivia list , besides , this was one special animation , only used Twice ! it's a record ...

Originally Posted by SlashPrower
    *thinks*

*spits out coffee*

Holy crap, guys.

Karsten Lund

Kane and Lynch

woah
    Whoa , that's it , i'm out of here , done , too much conspiracy to handle ...

Page 1 of 2 12 Last