Thread: Toy Story 3

Toy Story 3

Toy Story 3

As of today Toy Story 3 is out in my country, though I'd like to see the english version so I'm waiting for the non-translated version. In the meantime, i can't wait!!! I have seen both movies in the cinema and I was an instant fan after the first one.

I love how Toy Story can mix up humour with very emotional parts. For example;

(This is when Buzz finds out he is really a toy...

Man, I can't wait for the third one. I just hope I can get through it without crying, I kept it dry the first two movies but I heard the third one is even more emotional
    Who is going to see it?

i cryed its a sad movie
    ~ק INVINCIBLE §×~
    PSN WADE13x

Did you think it is better than the first two? Because I think they are really hard to beat!

Those movies put me into a deep depression
    Originally Posted by Movura
    I've always had respect for you as a member

Buzz Lghtbeer, to AA and beyond. But seriously, Pixar are like gods to me, Id clean the toilets there just to be able to say I worked for Pixar.
    SWAN DIVE! Into the best night of your life.

I wanna see this movie so bad lol.
    signature image

Saw it, loved it, it got me so freaking close to crying some MAN TEARS. :P

I just...it was just...so amazing...

Better than the second movie, and probably better than the first, but I can't tell with all the nostalgia clouding my judgment.
    Add me on PSN or Steam: Talidan or Windows/Xbox Live: KawaiiCuddles (Don't ask :P )
    www.cheatmasters.com

I loved the movie, me too was close to crying! Man! I never cry during movies but this one got me so close. The people who have seen it must agree that one specific scene (involving trash) was SOOO impressive. Many scenes gave me chills. For instance, the opening scene where you see Andy's imagination version of the play scene from Toy Story 1 and the "You've got a friend in me" faded out... Chills man... The characters are so alive. Hard to believe there isn't going to be a new movie anymore.

Originally Posted by The Zoo Boy
    I wanna see this movie so bad lol.
    I finally saw it. I almost cried. My parents actually did cry, as they said that is how they will feel when my brothers and sister ans I go off to college lol. Before I saw the movie, my friends told me Woody died, so throughout the whole movie, I was like "Is this where Woody is going to die?" but he wound up not dying roflmao.
    signature image