Thread: plane update

plane update

plane update

in just cause 2, planes are really fun to highjack and fly but its usless at atacking army bases. so, i think that planes should have an overall update.
    1) fighter jets should have a hover mode (like a helicpoter) like how some real modern day fighter jets can do. this would make attacking bases much easier. by pressing the crouch button in a plane would be a sugestion to enter hover mode.

2) planes are much too easy to get hold of so instead of there bieng unlocked planes in an open hangar it should have a closed hangar with a hack code (like when your disarming bombs)

3) more varity of planes (mainly fighter jets)

2 is funny as minute you get a base to 100%, planes no longer spawn. So they may be easy to get at first but if you take over all the airports, all you get left with are civilian planes, or the bm.

The DLC plane Goes at like 2 mph and still manages to fly... still not VTOL tho.
    I HATE SCOOTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Colif
    2 is funny as minute you get a base to 100%, planes no longer spawn. So they may be easy to get at first but if you take over all the airports, all you get left with are civilian planes, or the bm.
    this is a major annoyance, which MUST be fixed in the p____. Not only this, but soldiers should respawn aswell, because if there arent any enemies, then wheres the fun?

Originally Posted by Fail
    The DLC plane Goes at like 2 mph and still manages to fly... still not VTOL tho.
    lol

About the planes & stuff.... i spend most of my time on the ground anywa -_-
    Or at some points ill put up a kamikaze attack at a base or somthing, but thats realy much it
    If there are possible mods wouldnt it be possible to add own made vehicles? Like in GTA?
    Not replacing but adding?
    Dont know if replacing is even possible at the moment but it would be awesome if that was possible
    Insert Coin Here --> [===========] <-- and make me rich

Another suggestion would be a different meathod of bombing, intead of shooting infront of you, you could drop a cluster of bombs almost like a bombing run. This would reduce the risk of crashing and make bombing more acurate.

I wouldn't mind VTOLs in the game or the harrier to actually work.
    It's just annoying to see whiners everywhere ranting and showing their indignation about the harrier in the game not being able to do what the real one does.

Originally Posted by resistance4103
    this is a major annoyance, which MUST be fixed in the p____. Not only this, but soldiers should respawn aswell, because if there arent any enemies, then wheres the fun?
    I thought soldiers did respawn at bases you had at 100%, that is another complaint I have. Why bother 100% anything if the military seems to always have same amount of resources to throw at you anyway. It makes you wonder, the more you destroy of their gear, the more they have to fight back. Perhaps Panau island is tiny and there is a huge continent out there beyond the seemingly endless sea, just giving them troops and supplies. I assume that even at 369 bases owned, the response is just as bad.

ok everybody, just saying but VTOL stands for Vertical TakeOff and Landing. Its a feature for jets, not a jet itself
    Check out and Support id:EAZ GrappleHook DLC please! Link Below!
    http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthr...13#post1563813

What's a cookie, not the tasty one the Internet one?

Originally Posted by fail
    the dlc plane goes at like 2 mph and still manages to fly... Still not vtol tho.
    lol
    You miss me...?

Battlestations: Midway Lieutenant Commander
    Just use the hot air balloon. That should be slow enough

I would say something about not calling people names but since it seems we are past that, then I won't

Originally Posted by chip5541
    Just use the hot air balloon. That should be slow enough
    Haha, now I'm seeing upgrades for the balloon through the Black Market. Bring it all the way to Level 6 and add an autocannon turret to the bottom of the basket!