Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: cheats [edit by Driber: everyone read this]

cheats [edit by Driber: everyone read this]

  1. #1

    Exclamation cheats [edit by Driber: everyone read this]

    i need cheats!!!

    [edit by Driber: This thread is sticky for a few days so that everyone will learn that this is not the way how to welcome new members. Read my post below. Do not use this thread to discuss cheats, we have another thread for that here]

  2. #2
    No, you want cheats.

    Don't bother making a new topic for it, it'll be locked as soon as a mod sees it.

    Just post in one of the existing cheat threads. (They're not hard to find.)
    Get dead!

  3. #3
    I swear, if it wasn't for the damned censor, there wouldn't be retarded threads like this...
    Troll mode: Activated.
    Posts allowed to make during troll mode: One
    Trolling commencing.

    Use the damn search button you fricken retarded-ass piece of crap, I have had enough of this "DURP THIS GAME NEEDZ CHEATZ CUZ I SUX0RZ DURP" bull crap. You bought the game, you played it, it has no cheats, deal with it. They're not going to add cheats. Cheats are now currently out-dated. Cheats are for the PS2 and Xbox consoles. This is the newer generation, where gamers are supposed to be more mature, and games are supposed to be more serious, instead of letting the player cheat the game and defy every law of physics and whatnot. If you're going to make a thread, at least search for it first. How dumb can people get? You need to get off this forum forever. I had enough of this bullcrap. GTFO and take your FAIL with you. THE END.

    400th Post. Woo.
    signature image

  4. #4
    Originally Posted by Rocket Propelled Rocket
    I swear, if it wasn't for the damned censor, there wouldn't be retarded threads like this...
    Troll mode: Activated.
    Posts allowed to make during troll mode: One
    Trolling commencing.

    Use the damn search button you fricken retarded-ass piece of crap, I have had enough of this "DURP THIS GAME NEEDZ CHEATZ CUZ I SUX0RZ DURP" bull crap. You bought the game, you played it, it has no cheats, deal with it. They're not going to add cheats. Cheats are now currently out-dated. Cheats are for the PS2 and Xbox consoles. This is the newer generation, where gamers are supposed to be more mature, and games are supposed to be more serious, instead of letting the player cheat the game and defy every law of physics and whatnot. If you're going to make a thread, at least search for it first. How dumb can people get? You need to get off this forum forever. I had enough of this bullcrap. GTFO and take your FAIL with you. THE END.

    400th Post. Woo.
    While reading your reply to this person, I see how ignorant you are, and how you did not Analise anything you were going to say before you typed it. Since when are games suppose to be taken seriously ? I hope is not since the time you started to play, because that proves to me you either stay home all day playing video games and giving such bad replies to others on here. So what if the person wants cheats.. Maybe they are not so good in a game, or want to waste there time looking all over for little parts to upgrade their weapons or vehicles like you do. Gamers are supposed to be more mature ? Eh, you certainly do not even sound mature. Are you, or are you not contradicting yourself. Maybe this person does not know how to look for the answer, or how to do even do it, why don't you instead of cursing him out help him. No wonder this world will never change, because people like you instead of helping others you make them look like idiots. If your such a smart person, why didn't you help him. But no...... You had to go ahead and cursed him out, and say all these non-sense things to him/her. That shows how mature of a gamer you, yourself are Mr.

  5. #5
    You going to finish your post?
    signature image

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by hazeces
    While reading your reply to this person, I see how ignorant you are, and how you did not Analise anything you were going to say before you typed it. Since when are games suppose to be taken seriously ? I hope is not since the time you started to play, because that proves to me you either stay home all day playing video games and giving such bad replies to others on here. So what if the person wants cheats.. Maybe they are not so good in a game, or want to waste there time looking all over for little parts to upgrade their weapons or vehicles like you do. Gamers are supposed to be more mature ? Eh, you certainly do not even sound mature. Are you, or are you not contradicting yourself. Maybe this person does not know how to look for the answer, or how to do even do it, why don't you instead of cursing him out help him. No wonder this world will never change, because people like you instead of helping others you make them look like idiots. If your such a smart person, why didn't you help him. But no...... You had to go ahead and cursed him out, and say all these non-sense things to him/her. That shows how mature of a gamer you, yourself are Mr.
    Dude, RPR has a good point. Im sick of people going OMFG I NEED CHEATS WAAAAAA *CRY* OMG IM SO DUMB I CANT DO THIS GAME MYSELF. If they didnt have cheats in the beginning, petitoning isnt going to make them add them. Also, I think that the guy who made this thread should LOOK BEFORE YOU POST!!!! Maybe you should explain why you want cheats, even if it is to make the game easier.
    There. Rant done.

  7. #7
    As annoying as it is for folk to come in and start threads about cheats, there is no need for bashing them like this. Kindly direct them to the most active cheat thread and await lockdown from a mod.

    It's not like anyone else is going to see your ranting after the thread is lockdown anyway. It will disappear after a while, and only those who know how to search will see your insults about people unable to use search.
    Add me on PSN or Steam: Talidan or Windows/Xbox Live: KawaiiCuddles (Don't ask :P )
    www.cheatmasters.com

  8. I use the ps3 for the serious stuff, and the pc foor cheats, mods, hooks and other stuff
    JCS: "How to get your Monster truck down safely from a skyscraper!"
    http://youtu.be/0ZMPhPLLry4

  9. #9
    Originally Posted by JustCauseStunting
    I use the ps3 for the serious stuff, and the pc foor cheats, mods, hooks and other stuff
    This.^
    signature image

  10. #10
    Originally Posted by AussieTactician
    Dude, RPR has a good point. Im sick of people going OMFG I NEED CHEATS WAAAAAA *CRY* OMG IM SO DUMB I CANT DO THIS GAME MYSELF. If they didnt have cheats in the beginning, petitoning isnt going to make them add them. Also, I think that the guy who made this thread should LOOK BEFORE YOU POST!!!! Maybe you should explain why you want cheats, even if it is to make the game easier.
    There. Rant done.
    Well from the point of view you are providing, have you seen yourself what you and RPR are doing ? I mean, let me show you. "Im sick of people going OMFG I NEED CHEATS WAAAAAA *CRY* OMG IM SO DUMB I CANT DO THIS GAME MYSELF." Now you tell me who is doing all the complaining and the crying ? Clearly you two have not see what you are typing really. The funny thing is that you guys see the thread and still open it just to bash the person, that's the funny thing. I don't know if you guys who mostly do this are in need of attention, or maybe you guys just have anger problems, or take these forum threads way to serious. But right now, you guys seem like you are whining, crying, Itching, and complaining. So again before you say something, and bash someone else out, please do yourself a favorl: Look at yourself in the mirror, and whatever you were going to say bad to someone, anilise it, and maybe you can identify yourself with what you were going to say about that person. Instead of directing them you bash them, do you think that will do any good, seriously ?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Mater Urbium
    Posts
    27,488
    closed pending review of posts...

    Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Mater Urbium
    Posts
    27,488
    Alright, thread open again. This is really ridiculous.

    To the couple of members who instantly started to flame by jumping onto the OP: this is totally unacceptable. I've given you an infraction for this, so you know who you are.

    One of you already had a bunch of previous infractions and didn't seem to have learned from them, so you are banned for 1 week as a final warning.

    Let this be a lesson to everyone to understand that bashing new members
    will not be tolerated here.


    I've already seen several threads like this in the past which I had to close because a couple of members jumped onto the OP and I'm getting a little sick of new members being scalded like this for simply asking a normal question.

    I'm going to keep this thread sticky for a few days so that everyone will learn that this is not the way we want to welcome new members to our forum.



    dominiator939, welcome to the forums. There is already a thread on this topic, please use this one to discuss cheats: http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=109816

    Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

  13. #13
    Originally Posted by Driber
    Alright, thread open again. This is really ridiculous.

    To the couple of members who instantly started to flame by jumping onto the OP: this is totally unacceptable. I've given you an infraction for this, so you know who you are.

    One of you already had a bunch of previous infractions and didn't seem to have learned from them, so you are banned for 1 week as a final warning.

    Let this be a lesson to everyone to understand that bashing new members
    will not be tolerated here.


    I've already seen threads like this in the past and I'm getting a little sick of new members being scalded like this for simply asking a normal question. I'm going to keep this thread sticky for a few days so that everyone will learn that this is not the way we want to welcome new members to our forum.



    dominiator939, welcome to the forums. There is already a thread on this topic, please use this one to discuss cheats: http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=109816
    I agree cause there are so many people flaming people because there asking for cheats

  14. #14
    Originally Posted by Driber
    Alright, thread open again. This is really ridiculous.

    To the couple of members who instantly started to flame by jumping onto the OP: this is totally unacceptable. I've given you an infraction for this, so you know who you are.

    One of you already had a bunch of previous infractions and didn't seem to have learned from them, so you are banned for 1 week as a final warning.

    Let this be a lesson to everyone to understand that bashing new members
    will not be tolerated here.


    I've already seen several threads like this in the past which I had to close because a couple of members jumped onto the OP and I'm getting a little sick of new members being scalded like this for simply asking a normal question.

    I'm going to keep this thread sticky for a few days so that everyone will learn that this is not the way we want to welcome new members to our forum.



    dominiator939, welcome to the forums. There is already a thread on this topic, please use this one to discuss cheats: http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=109816
    Thank you so much for that. I just can't believe how anyone can be so harsh to others just for asking a simple question. We should be helping each other out instead of attacking one another just because we don't like what a certain person post up on here. I'm glad you taken actions here.

  15. #15
    People will stay on a forum and help others if they are treated kindly the first time around. Forums don't grow if you scare the new users away, they just become sounding chambers for the opinions of those with the most influence. Here the belief there is no patch is overwhelming and anyone who says it actually exists is called a nut.

    And most forums have rules to stop anti social behavior (Its the page you see when you sign up) and users should stay within those boundaries. It should be simple, treat others like you yourself wish to be treated.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    336
    What the hell has this forum become? So many mong's in this topic.

  17. #17
    Haha RPR made laugh, when he got really pee'd off !

  18. #18
    Great. This forum is becoming a Flaming one .

    Note to Driber: Keep enforcing this and ban hammer everyone who tries to flame.
    Me do not like flamorz
    We want JC2MP now!
    Hail the almighty Dual Hook

  19. Me love Driber all ovah zee world!

    Respect 4 Driber, he's working to make a better community on this forum
    JCS: "How to get your Monster truck down safely from a skyscraper!"
    http://youtu.be/0ZMPhPLLry4

  20. #20
    I was going to register when I received the PC version of JC2. (I already have the Ps3 Version).

    ..But I had to comment on that impressive statement by the MOD. I see many forums with the same 'nooby' questions with the same responses, search search search followed by abuse.
    Anyways personally I think this JC2 doesn't need cheats. If you need a vehicle or a weapon, take it. Along with the Black Market Extraction Option you can travel basically anywhere when you want.
    I was reading about the mods and multiplayer so have just bought the Pc version too.

  21. #21
    i can play fine thank you

  22. #22
    They should do this for every time a flaming occurs. Make a sticky that publicly displays the offence and makes the flamers look like the freaks they are.

  23. #23
    Originally Posted by Rocket Propelled Rocket
    I swear, if it wasn't for the damned censor, there wouldn't be retarded threads like this...
    Troll mode: Activated.
    Posts allowed to make during troll mode: One
    Trolling commencing.

    Use the damn search button you fricken retarded-ass piece of crap, I have had enough of this "DURP THIS GAME NEEDZ CHEATZ CUZ I SUX0RZ DURP" bull crap. You bought the game, you played it, it has no cheats, deal with it. They're not going to add cheats. Cheats are now currently out-dated. Cheats are for the PS2 and Xbox consoles. This is the newer generation, where gamers are supposed to be more mature, and games are supposed to be more serious, instead of letting the player cheat the game and defy every law of physics and whatnot. If you're going to make a thread, at least search for it first. How dumb can people get? You need to get off this forum forever. I had enough of this bullcrap. GTFO and take your FAIL with you. THE END.


    400th Post. Woo.
    At some points hes kinda much right -_-
    I stopped being much at the forum because of all those stupid threads of questions that have been asked many times before, made by those who dont use the search button.
    But man at some points i dont realy think your'e correct
    I mean games arent ment to be serious? Are they?
    And gamers & mature? Ah never mind about that

    But anyway the more this is gonna happen the more people are gonna hate the people that are making those, uhm lets call them: New Comer Threads (NCT's?)
    So please just use the search and prevent flaming & other stuff like that....
    Insert Coin Here --> [===========] <-- and make me rich

  24. #24
    A little while back me and a couple other members jumped on a new guy. We all got infractions, one of us went into a frenzy, and the lesson was learned. I was having a pretty off day and was grumpy towards anyone who annoyed me slightly, but I took my infraction without a fuss.

    It's unfortunate, but this sort of thing is going to happen again and again. No forum is immune to it, but it helps when there are great mods like Driber around.

    Keep doing good, Driber
    Add me on PSN or Steam: Talidan or Windows/Xbox Live: KawaiiCuddles (Don't ask :P )
    www.cheatmasters.com

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Mater Urbium
    Posts
    27,488
    Originally Posted by Kane1517
    Hi i am a new member
    Welcome to the forum, Kane1517

    I moved your post to the cheat discussion thread

    Originally Posted by Talidan
    A little while back me and a couple other members jumped on a new guy. We all got infractions, one of us went into a frenzy, and the lesson was learned. I was having a pretty off day and was grumpy towards anyone who annoyed me slightly, but I took my infraction without a fuss.
    Boy do I remember that frenzy.

    I don't enjoy handing out infractions but I'm happy to see when people learn from it, move on and become respected members of the community

    Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Page 1 of 3 123 Last