Thread: Fanfilm "Batman: City of Scars" Release tonight at Midnight

Fanfilm "Batman: City of Scars" Release tonight at Midnight

Originally Posted by Batman
    I am vengeance. I am the night. I AM BATMAN!

And to answer: people under duress such as this can suffer emotional trauma that prevents them from reacting like you'd think. They shut off almost entirely to avoid confronting, emotionally, what has happened to them. It's the brain's defense mechanism.

They won't respond.But the good thing is I know have a download on the way.HALEJUAH.

For those of you who really liked the music in the movie, Bat in the sun has released music and music videos on their youtube site.

You can check out all the songs at http://www.youtube.com/batinthesun or just load a playlist with them.
    Note to my neighbors, those rumblings you heard earlier was not an earthquake, I now have nuclear power.

I have a good idea for a bad idea, Bat in the sun Adam West movie remake.

How cool would that be?

I actually liked this one. Cept for the bad acting, and Joker's plan was lame! Batman was excellent and he was right the end was super anti-climatic! Was Gordan black? Everthing was pretty good (for a fan film) cept the last 10 minutes
    Click to see my video projects --->>> Dufase19089

Originally Posted by Batman The Sequel Hunter
    I actually liked this one. Cept for the bad acting, and Joker's plan was lame! Batman was excellent and he was right the end was super anti-climatic! Was Gordan black? Everthing was pretty good (for a fan film) cept the last 10 minutes
    I thought the acting from everybody was outstanding. Except for Batman, he was beyond outstanding! My only gripe with the actors would be The Joker. He had his moments, but he was very inconsistent.
    Batman: Arkham Asylum Hype Trailer
    "I'll never let you win, Joker... Never"

He was a good Joker,but some of his tones were kind of cheesy,one good example is when he's talking about the lion and the zebra.
    signature image

Originally Posted by batfan08
    He was a good Joker,but some of his tones were kind of cheesy,one good example is when he's talking about the lion and the zebra.
    I thought the story part was fine, however, his introduction (excluding the awesome song) was terrible. The Heath Ledger laugh attempt was very badly done.

No,just his voice.It sounded like one of those bad Mark Hamill impressions you find on youtube,but he was a great Joker for the most part.
    signature image

No,just his voice.It sounded like one of those bad Mark Hamill impressions you find on youtube,but he was a great Joker for the most part.
    Yeah, he definitely had the look. But I wish he would have kept his voice consistent.

I loved the way he sounded with the "These are my favorite" line.If he could've kept that tone,it would've been alot better.
    signature image

This isn't the first time he's been in one of these fan films as Joker. He's just about the same with him as usual, maybe a little more natural and menacing this time around.

That was AWESOME!!!By the way,since when has Arnold Wesker ran a club?Just curious.

That was pretty awesome considering it was fan made. Well done to them. Superb effort!

I'd give him more credit than that. The way he sounded when he delivered his Bomb Pop line was very menacing & unique. And I loved the way his tone bounced around, even though he lost it a few times, it just made him sound more crazy. There were a few times it sounded forced and couldn't quite get there though. But I definitely felt he tried to do his own spin on the character, he dabbed in Mark & dabbed in Heath but he did his own things as well.
    W.W.B.D. What Would Batman Do?

I like Batman, he didnt have a weak voice.
    Click to see my video projects --->>> Dufase19089

I watched both videos and I have to say fantastic job all around, the camera work was fantastic and the batbike was amazing, great story, great cast, great everything. Hopefully there will be more to come. Well done.

Edit: to those wondering why it is being blocked is because there is brief nudity in the film

"I said I would let you go home, I never said alive." - The Joker

Originally Posted by TheBrandon
    I watched both videos and I have to say fantastic job all around, the camera work was fantastic and the batbike was amazing, great story, great cast, great everything. Hopefully there will be more to come. Well done.

Edit: to those wondering why it is being blocked is because there is brief nudity in the film

Wasn't that in Patient J?

Yeah that was in Pateint J.

Originally Posted by EliteF50
    Wasn't that in Patient J?
    Oh yeah, your right my apologies, I mixed the films up in my head.
    "I said I would let you go home, I never said alive." - The Joker

That's alright.

I just watched this now and its awesome, i think Batman reminded me of the Batman in B:AA. Joker wasnt as good as he couldve been, he looked similar to Cesar Romero in the Adam West Batman but his voie acting was not good. The story was pretty good however i think it easily could have been much better.

Preety awesome though for a fan film.

Gordon isn't black, that is Detective Allen i'm pretty sure. I think he was the same detective from the Gotham Knight movie. Did anyone else catch Black Canary? That was pretty subtle, but I liked it. The whole thing was rather good, and the ending was impressively narrated by Batman/Kevin Porter. I thought the Joker was spot-on, but I felt the kid actor was pretty awful. Harley & Scarface were great. Zsasz was a bit weird, but the whole wink thing made me think of the crazy eye Zsasz had early in his comic appearances. I hope to see more fan films like this.

Page 3 of 4 First First 1234 Last