Thread: Fanfilm "Batman: City of Scars" Release tonight at Midnight

Fanfilm "Batman: City of Scars" Release tonight at Midnight

I emailed it to this site:

http://www.batman-on-film.com/
    signature image

It isn't on there either.I'm feeling hollow.

For the few people having a problem with viewing dailymotion videos, try updating your Flash client to version 10.1 at adobe.com

Also make sure that you're using recent drivers for your graphics card for best possible performance.

If you're just seeing darkness, wait a few seconds, the first few seconds of the video is just blackness anyway, until you see the production logo.
    Note to my neighbors, those rumblings you heard earlier was not an earthquake, I now have nuclear power.

Everything on my computer is comepletely new,I waited over a minute,and nothing.

What browser are you using to view it? Got any third party pop up blocker software? That might interfere since sometimes dailymotion has an advertisement play before the video.
    Note to my neighbors, those rumblings you heard earlier was not an earthquake, I now have nuclear power.

I'm using firefox and I have no third party pop up blocker software

Just finished watching it, I loved it. Only problem I had with it was the Bat symbol being segmented and stuff, but apart from that it was really good.

Originally Posted by EliteF50
    I really liked the voice. He sounded a lot better than Keaton, Clooney, Kilmer, and Bale.
    I wasn't commenting on his voice, again, simply the level it was mixed in some of the voice over. I felt, especially during the pan up the building for the crime scene in the beginning, it was mixed a little low and needed some deep breadth added to make it pop a little more. That's all.

On a side note, though, the production sound was recorded quite well, from what I heard. I only wish all of the sound in the movie I am currently editing was recorded as well My job would be infinitely easier... lol

Originally Posted by The Hylden
    I wasn't commenting on his voice, again, simply the level it was mixed in some of the voice over. I felt, especially during the pan up the building for the crime scene in the beginning, it was mixed a little low and needed some deep breadth added to make it pop a little more. That's all.
    No, I understand. I just thought it was the perfect opportunity to comment on Batman's voice.
    Batman: Arkham Asylum Hype Trailer
    "I'll never let you win, Joker... Never"

The more I watch this,the more I like it.The combat almost resembles freeflow.
    signature image

Originally Posted by batfan08
    The more I watch this,the more I like it.The combat almost resembles freeflow.
    That's exactly what I was thinking. Such a great movie. I only wish it were at least ninety minutes long and was released in theatres all over the world.

The director has played Arkham Asylum. He's a fan. Could be where the fighting moves came from, but the fighting was done and directed by professional stunt men.

Originally Posted by mwkcope
    I'm using firefox and I have no third party pop up blocker software
    Dailymotion's really big on IE. Give that a try.

Got an iPhone? If your PC's not playing it, Dailymotion has an iPhone app you can watch the movie on.

IE?Whats that?

Originally Posted by Maniac
    The director has played Arkham Asylum. He's a fan. Could be where the fighting moves came from, but the fighting was done and directed by professional stunt men.
    Definitely. Still amazing though.

IE?Whats that?
    Internet Explorer.

IE?Whats that?
    Internet Explorer, unless you have a Mac you already have it. The default Microsoft browser. The "E" logo with the little ring around it.
    W.W.B.D. What Would Batman Do?

Dammit!I have a parrental filter,and WHAM.Sure enough,thats the only thing blocked on the page.A question for those who have seen it,without spoilers,what is there in the movie that could trigger this?

Dammit!I have a parrental filter,and WHAM.Sure enough,thats the only thing blocked on the page.A question for those who have seen it,without spoilers,what is there in the movie that could trigger this?
    A lot of violence, blood, etc.

Nudity?

Nudity?
    Nope.

I figured it was something blocking the script from launching (that's why I mentioned the third party thing)

Originally Posted by EliteF50
    Nope.
    Then I don't see why this is blocking it.

Do you have an iphone/ipod touch?I use my ps3.
    signature image

There is A LOT of blood.

Well the blocker doesn't watch the video and determine whats in it so it's probably not to do with the films contents, it's probably more to do with your computer blocking dailymotion videos from being recieved - do you think you could ask your parents to remove the blocker while you watch the video?

Page 2 of 4 First First 1234 Last