Page 1 of 9 12345 ... Last

Thread: E3 updates

E3 updates

E3 updates

So, I'll be doing my best to update you guys on the team's activities at E3. We've got some fun stunts going on right now, for instance.

Drivers waiting for a 'Kane' at the LAX airport.

Branded room keys at select hotels

Branded bikes giving free rides all over downtown LA.

Ahh, the pink side of the Square-Enix booth!

If you feel the need to wipe the blood off your face after a long, hard day at work, why not use these ultra-absorbant napkins from Kane & Lynch?

Interview with Kim and Karsten at the E3 IGN Live thing.

Machinima interviews Karsten.

I'll update this thread as new stuff comes in. If you encounter anything, post it here and I'll add it to this top post.

Nick

Haha, sweet

Unhappy

It's too late guys , Kane was shot to death by Agent 47 in the LAX runaway track ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

Originally Posted by gnrGrievous
    It's too late guys , Kane was shot to death by Agent 47 in the LAX runaway track ...
    After all, it was Agent 47 who hold up that sign.

Free Xbox 360 Slim for all those there who can afford it! Yay!

Lightbulb

Hahahaha ...

Seriously though , are there still people out there without a xbox who wanted to buy one now , today ? ...

Five years later i would expect everyone who wanted microsoft's console would have gotten one already ...

*moved to Official E3 thread in off topic section*

Exclamation

Oh i see what you did there ! ...
    You and your publicity stunt , i'm watching you ...

Damn He's on to me

Neato!
    Ask me about my opinions - They're great

Thumbs Up

That Getaway Ride puts the batmobile to Shame ...

My spider sense is tingling... I sense gameplay footage coming up.

There should be an FA map in Los Angles where the escape van is one of those carts.

Lightbulb

On rail shooting sequence ! ...

On rail shooting sequence ! ...
    oh man, that would be crazy!
    i have the theme song stuck in my head. dum dum duuum duum dum bum bum dum.

nice...

will there be a square enix conference tomorrow?
    signature image

So Dog Days is pretty much the main game from Square-Enix on E3, huh?

Also, will there be a real gameplay video shown of E3?

Originally Posted by Garrett Vega
    So Dog Days is pretty much the main game from Square-Enix on E3, huh?

you know, i was confused. Squere-Enix didnt even have Kane and Lynch 2 on their E3 list i saw. but its a big game to them. im lost.

you know, i was confused. Squere-Enix didnt even have Kane and Lynch 2 on their E3 list i saw. but its a big game to them. im lost.
    Well, actually it is on E3 list of SE games.

Originally Posted by Acid Burn
    Well, actually it is on E3 list of SE games.
    oh, i saw a diffrent list. so whens everyone gonna show some dog days and tell me where and how to get the limited edition?

Big Grin

We already told you how to get Dog Days , all you have to do is go make a fool out of yourself again in front of those nasty Gamestop employee ...

And E3 still got two days left , Dog Days will have plenty of time to show off , and beside , i thought the Big News Nick was going to deliver us will happen After E3 ...

We already told you how to get Dog Days , all you have to do is go make a fool out of yourself again in front of those nasty Gamestop employee ...

And E3 still got two days left , Dog Days will have plenty of time to show off , and beside , i thought the Big News Nick was going to deliver us will happen After E3 ...
    i told you guys, Gamestop has no idea what im talking about. il ask a diffrent store.

Hey NICK! i was thinking, Gamestop is the only distributer that has some of the DLC in the LE version you recieve by preorder. Im wondering if your publishers decided to change the deal and make it so when you preorder at Gamestop you get upgraded to the LE version with everything. It only makes since because I wouldnt want to preorder the LE version and get 2 sets of the same DLC.....

The rickshaw is good marketing.

If I was press, I would appreciate a life-size Chinese theater mask based off the ones in the Limited Edition. Just an idea.

Lightbulb

Or ...

IO could scrap all this DLC completely and put the content back in the game in the first place ...

Originally Posted by Garrett Vega
    Besides the teasers and the Lynch peeing trailer, they have all been 100% realtime and the vast majority of it was gameplay. You mean like an unedited continuous sequence of gameplay footage with some dude narrating?
    喋血雙雄 2:伏天

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... Last