Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... Last

Thread: Official DEV BLOG/TWITTER & FACEBOOK Thread - DX:HR wins best trailer @ IG Awards!

Official DEV BLOG/TWITTER & FACEBOOK Thread - DX:HR wins best trailer @ IG Awards!

Cool Official DEV BLOG/TWITTER & FACEBOOK Thread - DX:HR wins best trailer @ IG Awards!

Well, I'll be!

Yiehaw! Hot damn! Here we go!

At last!!!!

EDIT: So, it's part of the E3 promo. Awesome!
    Jun 14
    Community Manager Mission
    Posted by Rene Valen // Eidos Montreal

Hello Deus Ex fans! Since you’ve found your way here, you now know that Deus Ex: Human Revolution is currently in development at Eidos Montréal (if you didn’t already)! Please give me a few moments of your time to talk about the plans for this space in 2010 and beyond.

First of all, yes this is a Deus Ex: Human Revolution blog it’s also an Eidos Montréal blog. The kinds of content and the updates you see here will of course be largely based around Deus Ex: Human Revolution but also around Eidos Montréal as a studio. We want to give you a peek into how we work and what we do on a weekly basis so you’ll see posts from Halloween costumes to game updates direct from the dev team.

To get started, check out the new posts throughout E3 and spend some time in the forums. I can’t promise daily updates but as everyone on the forum for the past few months knows, I’m always around and willing to answer your questions if you PM me. We’ll be periodically adding new features to the site so check back for those, but for now, welcome!
    signature image
    You are only minimally modified. Omar can help you correct this...

, now I need to pick up all the pieces of my brain on the floor.

Come on guys, April 1st was over 2 months ago.

I'm sure this is a conspiracy...
    signature image

soooooo... is this the devblog or just an official blog/marketing tool?

Originally Posted by 68_pie
    soooooo... is this the devblog or just an official blog/marketing tool?
    Rene's intro explains. It's the Deus Ex: Human Revolution blog it’s also an Eidos Montréal blog.
    signature image

... i'm still confused. oh well.

Originally Posted by 68_pie
    ... i'm still confused. oh well.
    You're probably just in a state of shock and disbelief.
    signature image

And it hasn't even been the proverbial 3 years. More like 2, right?

Originally Posted by K^2
    And it hasn't even been the proverbial 3 years. More like 2, right?
    Hey, yeah. Is this the beginning of a solid expectation of "EM Time"?
    Make a cup of tea. Enjoy a nice cheddar. Always bring a towel.

What is it with those age checks on websites?
    Rule 30: A little trust goes a long way. The less you use, the further you'll go.

I like age checks. If you are too dumb to lie about your age, you shouldn't be playing a mature game.

Originally Posted by K^2
    I like age checks. If you are too dumb to lie about your age, you shouldn't be playing a mature game.
    How many people fill in 1909 as their birth year? I'd pay to see the look on the marketing dude's face when he see that his audience are all centenarians.
    Rule 30: A little trust goes a long way. The less you use, the further you'll go.

By far biggest statistical curiosity will be the number of people born on January 1st.

It is quite annoying, is it actually to stop younger people coming on? Because I don't see much mature content.
    "Every war is the result of a difference of opinion. Maybe the biggest questions can only be answered by the greatest of conflicts." - JC Denton

Originally Posted by nexus
    Um yeah! I had planned to have a couple of additional blog posts today but (for reasons I won't go into) I can't update the site! D'oh! Oh well, check back again tomorrow!!

This blog seems more informative to me. for now. But it is good to see, our devs keep their promise. And I would like to RSS it... when it will be possible technically
    Rex Deus Ex

Originally Posted by K^2
    I completely agree. Unfortunately, these age gate checks are a mandatory requirement from ratings boards like the ESRB and PEGI. So even if they're easily bypassed, it's a requirement and failure to comply can result in fines. Dumb, I know. But c'est la vie.

Its a sign of the end times!

I SERVE NONE BUT KORROK
    "It's not the end of the world but it is the end of fine dining"

Well, it sure beats the website that only had a trailer. Although it would be nice to have a check box option to skip the age verification on the next visit by way of cookie or something.

No RSS feed?
    Deus Ex: Health Regeneration

Great.
    way to go.

Looks pretty good too.
    You want a real cRPG ? A real enhancement and continuation of best games in the genre?
    http://www.irontowerstudio.com/ Age of Decadence (combat demo available)

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... Last