Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Just Cause 3 wishlist / ideas thread

Cheats, civilians talking, cheats, better black market, cheats, more fun weapons, cheats

I like the "Ships" idea.
    I think it would have to be more than "Jump on ship and throw captain overboard".

You should be allowed to control it as long as you are at the wheel, but of course the crew will be shooting at you. So you have a battle for control of the ship.

You can then aim your ship at ports and oil refineries for BIG explosions, but you'd also have to fend off missiles and shore based guns... and... DESTROYERS and BATTLESHIPS. Which you can of course try to take over as well. .Battlefield 1942 stuff

Heading off into directions the devs probably don't want to spend 6 months figuring out here.

I'd like a city the size of lc with mini games lke poker and pool. And then outside of that city that's about twice the size of the city in panou there will be a big lake and a country side with a rainforest mot far from. In the rain forest there is an anaconda in a lake, a tiger and some kind of reptile. Oh and maybe a piranha. So on the east side there will be the city. In the middle just pure water with an underwater city. Then on the west side there is a country side and rainforest. There should be a jet pack and maybe a space ship. Just the craziest environment.

Destructable environments and revised explosion size and yield.
    Basically more C4 explosives means larger explosion, not a longer explosion which goes on for ages...
    Can't think of too much more i am still impressed with the game. The graphics are already good enough as it is to be fair.
    signature image

Just cause 2 was great but to me it was missing one very importante factor: a sense of accomplishment for collecting parts and cash stashes and blowing stuff up after the last agency mission is over. Some kind of shop (apart from the black market, wich should still be there but should be waaaay more efficient and annoyingcutscene-free) , Full of costumes modable weapons vehicles gadgets and access to secret points on the map (wich should be a lot larger and more diverse at this point) where you can spend chaos points. That way you always get rewarded with new toys for making that completion percentage go up, and it keeps you hooked to the game even longer.

Setting the game in some urban post apocalyptic new york looking town would probably be the worst thing that could happen to the game. to me 30% of JC2 is enjoying the scenery wich is the best i've ever seen in a videogame.It looks like everyone is switching to the EPIC War thing these days Just Cause 2 was so refreshing in this sense that ruining it would be just insane

Don't do what crytek did PLEASE!

Other Features:

2 Grapples
    More distinct and time consuming settlements
    Cover System (Nothing fancy)
    Wildlife
    Even worse voice acting lol (except for Rico)
    Pc editor something like sandbox 2
    Tons of skins and easter eggs
    Split screen multiplayer
    Multiplatform (Pc, Ps3, Xbox360)
    Tie yourself to a car and reeling mechanism after tethering
    Black Market comes in a window that doesn't interrupt the game
    More entertaing civilians
    Same Tropical\Desert\Snow Climate zones
    "Radio Panau" in the car
    Larger and more detailed map (Optional)
    Trains
    Submarines and interesting underwater life
    Building with medium size insides
    Homes for Rico to buy
    A.I that realises that Rico is God (and eventually gives up) after he's destroyed over 9000 enemy bases and succesfully respawned everytime they finally killed him. LOL :P

These are my suggestions but if the game is just 1% better than JC2, i'll get it :P

I think it'd be great if there weren't auto-aim grapple points on cars -- for example, if I grapple the back of a pickup truck, I want to be able to attach to the back, not the top.If I grapple to the side, I should stay there. It would add a lot more strategy to vehicle combat, and I hate standing on top of a vehicle with no cover like an idiot.

There should be an option to turn wildlife( if there's going to be any) on or off. Unless it's more the farcry2 kind of wildlife, wich was more like scenery.

There should be hundred's of animals.... everywhere ....
    bear's,lion,snakes,sharks,whales,piranhas,spiders,camels,horses,dogs,tigers,polar bears, and more birds etc

think about. there is thunder storm and you airplane explodes, and you have to jump in the woods, middle of nowhere......just you, and wild animals......holy that would be scary....but remember to do smart animals,

Request for Just Cause 3/DLC

I baisically bought JC2 because I love flying, and it was done very nicely and funny on JC2 so I am happy, but I believe that there is still much more that can be done to improve flying expirience.

List is this
    -Add a button for landing gear up/down

-Add buttons to control the flaps (0, 20, 40, 50, 60, 80, 100%) or (0, 25, 50, 75, 100%)

-Add rotation on the Horizontal plane (To turn left or right without rotating the whole plane, usefull for taxing/landing)

-Add jet combat. Is really cool having Fighter Jets, but maybe a mini game where you try to shoot down jets that fight back (Commercial planes are quite easy)

-First Person View (Or at least design the planes with mods in mind. In JC2 some jets have really dark glass which makes it really hard to see, especially at night)

-More airports! (Commercial and militaty) with different cool designs. Like a tunnel landing, high on a cliff, with an inclination. With proper "safety messures" There are some landing strips in JC2, which have trees or buildings right at the exit! Seriously, that's dangerous stuff.

-Seaplanes and/or boat planes! which leads me to

-Sea airports! (With cool designs!)

-Custom GPS, I.e. alow us to draw lines on the map, so we can prepare our routes and follow them until an airport for landing.

-Flying statistics (Flying hours, distance, succesfull landings, etcs)

If you flame me with "Just cause is not a flying simulator!", I know that. I just think that flying can be greatly improved and be more fun. Everything else is fine, explosion system (Mid-air collisions are SWEET!), vehicles, mapping of controls, etc. I request for this, because I know other people will be interested. During my whole JC2 gaming expirience, I used the extraction no more that 5 times. All the time I was flying to get to places. Yes it is longer, but it is sweet.

Also, if you guys have any suggestions, let me know, and I might add them. And if we can get some word from Eidos in this, that would be sweet!

Some way to make an emergency landing, at higher speed or with the landing gear partially or not down.
    In JC2 You just explode and die.

or a jetpackxD

I think there should be more stuff to give a feeling that you are in a geniune country, for example the civillians should do more than walk and drive, also stuff like markets and conversations you can have with locals. Also I think the next game should be set on an Island off the arab peninsula (not unlike bahrain) I think this would be a logical place to set the next game (but still to keep jungles etc)
    Also I think that the planes should be made more badass In the next game but if you have super heat the government should send planes after you

Quote Originally Posted by Rios View Post
    Great ideas but the neon green font on grey is killing my old person eyes.
    Yea me to here.. couldnt read it at all from normal distance lol
    had to be like with my face against the screen to read it.. no joke
    And nice ideas you got there man Destructable Invoronment (or w/e its spelled) Would be realy awsome like in bfbc2.. but its gonna be hard to create i think :O Atleast it will take a long time.. but the fun is endless when you can blow up everything
    Insert Coin Here --> [===========] <-- and make me rich

I'd love to see enterable buildings and bigger and more militairy boats. Co-op would be sweet too

Here are some of mine:

* A way to switch of ALL the HUD AND the player character so I can take screenshots of without that junk in view.

* A way to switch OFF items from the map PERMANENTLY -
    For instance, I can't really do the race things I don't constantly want to see the damn icons all over the map each time I open it.

* Better AI.
    If I sneak up on a guard and brain him and NOBODY else sees it, the alarms shouldn't just automagically go off.

(from this follows

* Be able to carry corpses so you can hide them (if you prefer a sneaky approach instead of blowing up stuff)

* Real binoculars
    Ie, you actually shift the viewpoint closer - instead of as with the sniper scopes where you just increase the size of the pixels in a bitmap (well, that's what it looks like anyway) - be able to zoom in and look at something with a clean view, without smudge and crime and a tiny viewport.

* Some cars with better road handling instead of the "wroom of the road" dynamics a lot of them have.

* Trains

Oh, and a console - where we can write commands.

goto 20538,11836

Which brings up an arrow on the hud pointing towards location until you arrive there (not pixel perfect of course)

I loved JC 2 and here are my ideas:-
    -A sort of safe house to store vehicles weapons misc. objects you just randomly collected and be able to walk around freely in. maybe have it on some sort of market you have to buy to use?
    -EVEN more vehicles. stuff you can hijack and drive ie cargo ships bigger boats and more of a variety of planes
    -more guns
    -visually customizable armor (and performance wise)? and guns
    -more underground stuff like bunkers
    -TRAIN SYSTEM IS A MUST
    -randomly derelict areas like abandoned cities
    -maybe some fiction stuff like some form of natural selection that only exists on Panau but made up of course
    -explorable buildings
    -more gameplay after agnecy missions, if thats the focus in the next game.
    other than that I love the grphics, physx and so on

Gman

I would like to see another mission like the Stranded mission with the Ulars, I would like to be able to extract to the island aswell :/

Maybe have more than one main city, Like London and Birmingham. Also, there are alot of things that are missing that you see everyday here. For example, the only park is in the capital city, there are no supermarkets, and there is no loud music blaring anyway apart from the mile high club. I would also like to see the blank areas covered, e.g. the large icy bit in the mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by boyzyy View Post
    the avalanche engine 2.0 doesnt allow you to dig into mountains or go underground
    Use Crytech...

Quote Originally Posted by Motanum View Post
    I baisically bought JC2 because I love flying, and it was done very nicely and funny on JC2 so I am happy, but I believe that there is still much more that can be done to improve flying expirience.

List is this
    -Add a button for landing gear up/down

-Add buttons to control the flaps (0, 20, 40, 50, 60, 80, 100%) or (0, 25, 50, 75, 100%)

-Add rotation on the Horizontal plane (To turn left or right without rotating the whole plane, usefull for taxing/landing)

-Add jet combat. Is really cool having Fighter Jets, but maybe a mini game where you try to shoot down jets that fight back (Commercial planes are quite easy)

-First Person View (Or at least design the planes with mods in mind. In JC2 some jets have really dark glass which makes it really hard to see, especially at night)

-More airports! (Commercial and militaty) with different cool designs. Like a tunnel landing, high on a cliff, with an inclination. With proper "safety messures" There are some landing strips in JC2, which have trees or buildings right at the exit! Seriously, that's dangerous stuff.

-Seaplanes and/or boat planes! which leads me to

-Sea airports! (With cool designs!)

-Custom GPS, I.e. alow us to draw lines on the map, so we can prepare our routes and follow them until an airport for landing.

-Flying statistics (Flying hours, distance, succesfull landings, etcs)

If you flame me with "Just cause is not a flying simulator!", I know that. I just think that flying can be greatly improved and be more fun. Everything else is fine, explosion system (Mid-air collisions are SWEET!), vehicles, mapping of controls, etc. I request for this, because I know other people will be interested. During my whole JC2 gaming expirience, I used the extraction no more that 5 times. All the time I was flying to get to places. Yes it is longer, but it is sweet.

Also, if you guys have any suggestions, let me know, and I might add them. And if we can get some word from Eidos in this, that would be sweet!
    How about getting your wings clipped instead of the whole plane blowing up... and make it so that hitting a fking lightpost with a 747 doesn't blow up the fking plane.

Quote Originally Posted by swearingmonk View Post
    I think there should be more stuff to give a feeling that you are in a geniune country, for example the civillians should do more than walk and drive, also stuff like markets and conversations you can have with locals.
    How about they have criminals who like mug people and rob stores without your input. And a news system where if you're driving in your car and you turn to the news station you can hear that so and so got robbed today and the theif is at large which leads to an optional vigilante mission!!

Quote Originally Posted by StandStillDamnIt View Post
    Oh, and a console - where we can write commands.

goto 20538,11836

Which brings up an arrow on the hud pointing towards location until you arrive there (not pixel perfect of course)
    or like a pda with which you can play music and call friends online ect.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenro View Post
    How about they have criminals who like mug people and rob stores without your input. And a news system where if you're driving in your car and you turn to the news station you can hear that so and so got robbed today and the theif is at large which leads to an optional vigilante mission!!
    Random stuff like that would make the game more interesting. Now there is only faction vs. military fights.

I'd love to see a part of panau being "Zombie infested".
    The way heading there should be closed "Doomsday" style. By a big wall. And of course some important missions take place there, like save my daughter, save these survivors, find a cure etc...
    The "I am legend" easter egg hints a bit in this direction, doesn't it?

Further more, being hunted by a pred would be awsome. One with a high AI who would also engage in fights with Militairy or Factions and you would have the choice: Should I stay or should I go...
    One mission for this pred extra could be something like "Predator, the movie" where you would go deep into the jungle to find a choppah...

And better AI.
    Make the blackmarket function through your PDA (No more waiting for that "Air sheldon" thingy)
    Have more activity on the street. More variety on the roads and simply more vehicles...

Smile Sea

i have noticed that most of the gameplay is on land, what about water missions and to make it a bit better sea creatures; sharks, wales etc maybe more varity of boats ? like a criuse ship and oil tankers traveling to and from oil rigs to the docks? Great way to cause Havoc !!

good airoplane ideas!

Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast