Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Just Cause 3 wishlist / ideas thread

Quote Originally Posted by patrickownzya View Post
    Doesn't Rico throw out the driver even if you get in through the passengers door? And I think if you get in a Faction car when the soldiers are fighting, you just slide over and still be the driver.
    It's definitely possible, I think the one time it's happened to me before was when I tried to get in on the passenger side at the same time that a faction member was trying to get in on the driver side. I was very surprised at the time.

Also, about destructable building's, it would be cool to see that in JC3. There's already some of the smaller shanties that you can wreck, and those bell towers that you can knock the top off of. Would be very cool to be able to destroy some of the huts in villages, the generic military buildings on bases, things that you won't miss if they're gone from the scenery forever.

#1: why suggest something if you don't know how to make it? xD splitscreen would be great.

#2: agreed, I hate shooting someone and getting 30+ militia onto me.

#3: this is like the only "real" thing JC2 was missing.

#4: play mercs 2 or red faction: guerilla.

#5: yes

#6: yes

#7: no, this is not a shooter.

Quote Originally Posted by nimdeXx View Post
    srry i meant to say 7 lol
    Cant you edit the post?

Quote Originally Posted by nimdeXx View Post
    Heres 10 ideas that could be used in just cause 3(if they plan on making jc3):

#1. Co-op would be amazing to have in this game. Not exactly sure how you would make it work but it would be fun to blow up cranes with friends.

#2. Suppressors(silencer, hushpuppy, whatever you call them) that you individually buy and upgrade for your guns. A suppressor would allow you to assassinate without getting heat. A higher upgraded suppressor means a quieter gun.

#3. Who wouldn't like trains that you could explore and drive. Go to fast around a corner you might derail.(I also saw this idea on another thread)

#4 Destructible and explorable skyscrapers because we all want to blow up big buildings

#5 Passengers in cars and on motorcycles would be cool

#6 Stronger grappling wire

#7 More types of guns. What I mean is like more types of pistols, sub machine guns, shotguns etc.

these are 7 things that I would like to see in Just Cause 3
    and this time a demo that does not have to much in it the demo made the game boring

Oh well...

Co-op. For sure. I think this should be the central feature of the next Just Cause. This is what you sell it on. And please, a split screen option.

Silencers? Hmmm... Just Cause thrives on Noisy Chaos. Dunno.

Trains. Absolutely. Great opportunity for mad derailments.

Blowing up Buildings? Only with big, rare, expensive explosives. It shouldn't be too easy.

I'm not fussed with changing the grapple, and more guns? Nah. Keep 'em simple and easily distinguishable. Pistol, revolver, submachinegun, heavy machinegun, shotgun, bazooka. I don't care about subtle details. As long as it goes BANG.

Panau is sort of like King Kong's Skull Island. The geography is completely insane. I'm not fussed where the sequel occurs. I'm sure whatever ethnicity they choose will be horribly parodied.
    Do it in a mythical Scandinavian state...lots of mountains and fiords... with awful sort-of-Swedish accents. Bork Bork Bork.

Arrow Official Just Cause 3 wishlist / ideas thread

Playing Just Cause 2 I felt there were a couple of things missing. Such as trains. If you've played Infamous you would be aware how useful trains are and with traversing the Panua taking its sweet time. it would be another great addition to the already great forms of transport.

I would also love to see a cover system as it seems that all the third-person shooters this generation are receiving this treatment. It would help make the gun fights more interesting and manageable.

Helicopters in large gun fights are a large pain and it seems quiet frustrating when you can't shoot through the glass to kill the pilot.

I think there are many changes that could be made and many improvements that could be made to make Just Cause a greater series with out pulling away from its over the top action and fun factor.

I know that with most games sequels with receive a graphics upgrade instead of a gameplay upgrade. Just Cause 2's graphics and engine are both already excellent so why over look what could really do with some tweaking. ;D

Also i've tried keeping this short as many will now over look this because of the amount of reading to be had but I would love to know what you felt Just Cause 3 could do with?

COVER SYSTEM
    IMPROVED GUNPLAY
    SHOOT PILOTS OUT OF HELICOPTER
    TRAINS
    BETTER STEALTH
    SAFE HOUSES**
    SPLITSCREEN
    SHOPS
    ROCKETPACK (like jetpack but ironman style flying) costs $1000000000000000000000 from trader.
    BETTER NPCS TO INTERACT WITH
    PAINTBALL GUNS & SUPER SOAKER & NURF GUN
    ANIMALS TO HUNT
    TONES MORE EASTER EGGS
    REPAIR GUN TO REPAIR TANKS AND CARS
    SNOWMOBILES
    JET SKIS

My 10 improvement suggestions

1. Advanced AI control scheme: For instance, if you are in the Ular Boys faction, the ability to band multiple Ulars together that you randomly run into (up to 4 or something) and give them squad based instructions such as MAN THAT TURRET, DEFEND THAT POSITION, ATTACK THAT TARGET, FOLLOW ME, GET IN MY VEHICLE, DISMOUNT, PATROL THIS AREA, PATROL THIS SET OF WAYPOINTS, etc. It should be easy to do since that kind of AI is already virtually going on automatically in the game's internals. Just put a handle on it for the player.

2. Online multiplayer with perhaps some kind of faction rivalry system.

3. Dismemberment - if you fire a rocket launcher at a guy 30 meters away and hit him right in the belly, he should do more than fall backwards a good bit. He should explode into several pieces and leave a fine red mist cloud behind. If you accidentally hit a pedestrian in a Garret traver - z doing 190 mph.... you get the idea. Shouldn't be too hard to program - just put some kind of a stress threshold on everything and then seperate them into however many random pieces with their own physics similar to that of the original body when they get over-stressed such as in the aforementioned high impact situations.

4. Multiple tethers - I know this is already a mod for the PC version, but it would be really nice to pick up 15 explosive barrels in a large helicopter and turn them all loose high above a batch of unsuspecting baddies.

5. Repair kit - the ability to repair vehicles. Nothing is worse than paying huge money for a nice attack chopper or self propelled howitzer and then it is barely intact after a successful raid, with plumes of black smoke pouring out of it - with no choice but to just ditch it.

6. INDIRECT FIRE WEAPONS!!!! That would be so frikkin cool. In fact, a mortar almost identical in operation and effect as the one that is featured in the game Far Cry 2. Not only portable 1-man mortars like that one, but also complete howitzers like 105mm field howitzer that could be tethered to a helicopter and relocated. Lobbing shells halfway across the island of Panau would rock. And with co-op or advanced AI as mentioned before, you could have a forward observer to see the impacts and/or help to adjust fire.

7. Various kinds of land mines. Haven't you ever wished you could load every white star object down in a town with triggered explosives, and then ambush the responding military with anti-tank and anti-personnel mines such as claymores? It would add a new element of strategy to the game.

8. The ability to have a storage location for your favorite vehicles and equipment. You should be able to steal military hardware, armored vehicles, and attack helicopters and be able to store them for future use at the faction strongholds.

9. Tactical nuke - if you work up a whole, whole lot of money you should be able to purchase a tactical nuke from the black market. Then you should be able to designate a spot on the map, then go and watch from a a couple clicks away as the missle arcs in from the sky leaving a long white trail of smoke and then blossoms a rising sun on the target area big enough to cover any village. Then all you have to do is go in after the impressive mushroom cloud and fallout and grab the pick ups for completion.

10. Daisy Cutter or Paratroops - for the big transport plane, every time you successfully land it, you should get the option for 1 daisy cutter bomb loaded into the back or paratroopers. The daisy cutter is a 15000 lb bomb that deploys out the rear hatch via a palette and a parachute (same kind they used in vietnam war). The other option would be 12 paratroopers from you faction that you can drop on any location for them to engage anything in sight.

More than anything else, Just Cause 3 needs to ditch the omniscient AI. Plant explosives, fly a kilometer away to the top of a nearby mountain, blow it and... you're instantly swarmed with enemies. Same for sniper kills. Even if you flag them all to instantly be on high-alert and shoot the player on sight, at least make them wait til I'm within eyeshot before they start running straight for me.

3. Dismemberment - if you fire a rocket launcher at a guy 30 meters away and hit him right in the belly, he should do more than fall backwards a good bit. He should explode into several pieces and leave a fine red mist cloud behind. If you accidentally hit a pedestrian in a Garret traver - z doing 190 mph.... you get the idea. Shouldn't be too hard to program - just put some kind of a stress threshold on everything and then seperate them into however many random pieces with their own physics similar to that of the original body when they get over-stressed such as in the aforementioned high impact situations.

9. Tactical nuke - if you work up a whole, whole lot of money you should be able to purchase a tactical nuke from the black market. Then you should be able to designate a spot on the map, then go and watch from a a couple clicks away as the missle arcs in from the sky leaving a long white trail of smoke and then blossoms a rising sun on the target area big enough to cover any village. Then all you have to do is go in after the impressive mushroom cloud and fallout and grab the pick ups for completion.

I like these ideas but im not saying the others were bad but they've been said multiple times and these might as well but Tactical Nuke would be the bees knees leaving the location in a crater but the problem is what do you do once you've blown up the whole playing field? Dismemberment would be awesome but apparently its not allowed in open world games with NPCs that represent real people. eg GTA doesnt have it. Fallout 3 im surprised does but they are mostly mutants. Crackdown doesnt have it. But it would be cool for JC3 because shooting a body with a rocket just isn't the same as if you did it in a game that has them explode into a million pieces.

better heat system. theyre should be no heat for sniping
    better vehicle variety
    better black market PRICING
    DEVELOPER SUPPORT
    ammo drops

backflips on bikes

Quote Originally Posted by EsotericOne View Post
    DEVELOPER SUPPORT
    Ooooooooh wicked burn.
    SWAN DIVE! Into the best night of your life.

What about a ABILITY to go to SPACE(vacuum) with a space shuttle and visit the moon , saturn etc....
    with extra guns, ammo drops , blow up big buildings and co-op multi-player?

How about being able to call in airstrikes? (mercs 2 reference?)
    No one ever pays me in gum......

Quote Originally Posted by darryl-1994 View Post
    What about a ABILITY to go to SPACE(vacuum) with a space shuttle and visit the moon , saturn etc....
    with extra guns, ammo drops , blow up big buildings and co-op multi-player?
    Then your parachute wouldn't work and you would die.

Wishlist just cause 3

Helicopters and planes with pontoons.
    Diving gear.
    Underwater bases
    Submarine. Maybe a one person fast attack sub with larger subs out on patrol.
    A anti gravity gun. Whatever you shoot becomes weightless.

I have ideas: A rail system that goes all around the map and is drivable....also a drivable subway system would be cool....more variety of aircrafts (like biplanes and planes capable of landing on water)....and finally: better animations and more variety for civilians (maybe some of them could fight by punching you or even have criminals that shoot at you)

hows about multiplayer, was really annoyed the game didnt include it -_-

New vehicle wanted!!!

I have been playing just cause 2 lately and was a bit bored with all the same vehicles, i was thinking of something like a submarine, what do you think?

My idea for DLC, how about ANYTHING!?! It's been months!

As for Just Cause 3, we've had tropical regions, forests, Just Cause 2 gave us desert and mountains, not sure what's left to visit. China, Russia or Cuba, or all three!

i would really like to have the hummer from "G.I Joe the rise of cobra"

A huge rammer at the front, A pulse cannon at the top (air propulsion cannon) and mini rocket pods that come out of the side, just like in the movie
    and it should be free DLC, and really really cheap from the black market
    weeeeee, what a predicament

Big Grin Yes

Quote Originally Posted by MINIGUNMANIAC View Post
    how about a submarine that shoots torpedos
    Finally, I want this so bad...EDIOS, ARE YOU LISTENING GET US SUBMARINE

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by hibishi View Post
    im serious about the variation of weapons. does any one think that there needs to be more weapons?
    yea, a nice old school shock rifle would do nicely

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by dartanyun View Post
    Great Idea.It would be even better if you could go in the trains or in some buildings. Also a little mulitplayer wouldn't hurt i'm sure.
    MULTIPLAYER, it needs to be in this game, u know what i want to do, i want to get a whole bunch of guys, and re create the attack scene from apocalypse now

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast