Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 653

Thread: Official Just Cause 3 wishlist / ideas thread

  1. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by MINIGUNMANIAC View Post
    how about a submarine that shoots torpedos
    What about a torpedo that shoots submarines?
    signature image

  2. #27
    how about destroying buildings

  3. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by hibishi View Post
    how about destroying buildings
    See Mercs 2. It really isn't as bad as everyone says. Plus the voice acting doesn't make me want to cut off my own ear...

  4. #29
    im serious about the variation of weapons. does any one think that there needs to be more weapons?

  5. #30
    honestly this vehicle and weapon DLC needs to stop. The game is just not as fun as it was when it came out. I've been everywhere and anywhere, same with others.

    I hope they release mod tools.. I feel like I've wasted 50 bucks. There isn't much replay value

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten Island, New York City
    Posts
    2,020
    How about in Just Cause 3 your enemies are Evil Vampire Robot Nazis who are also Zombies?
    signature image

  7. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Fail View Post
    Sticky boots. let you stick to any vehicle regardless whether it's upside-down, up-side up or sideways.
    Oddly enough, That's a win.

    Remember that truck with a crane/arm of some sort on it? I'd like for it to work or add a forklift.

  8. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltimusPrime View Post
    Hi,
    while playing Just Cause 2 I noticed there were no trains. It would have been nice to grapple onto the roof of a train and drive through the desert. They could have military oil tanks and passenger wagons. You should be able to explore the train and the airplanes. And another thing. The airport should have a variety of planes from double deckers to private jets. And when are we getting the double decker bus?
    Please post your ideas.
    Great Idea.It would be even better if you could go in the trains or in some buildings. Also a little mulitplayer wouldn't hurt i'm sure.

  9. #34

    Thumbs Up Great Idea

    Great Idea.It would be even better if you could go in the trains or in some buildings. Also a little mulitplayer wouldn't hurt i'm sure.

  10. #35
    I really like this idea, Trains in Panau would be amazing but that would take a really BIG update, maybe for the next game? or a completely different open world game.

    -id:EAZ

  11. #36
    What about a navigation system that would create 'air corridors' in the sky which would lead you to a specific runway. i.e. you place a marker at a distant runway, and as your flying a line appears in front of the plane guiding you to the airport.

    Oh and more lanes on the motorway network (it can get a bit congested!) with exit numbers for each junction and signs in English aswell!

    My first post!

  12. #37

    Thumbs Up Official Just Cause 3 wishlist / ideas thread

    Heres 10 ideas that could be used in just cause 3(if they plan on making jc3):

    #1. Co-op would be amazing to have in this game. Not exactly sure how you would make it work but it would be fun to blow up cranes with friends.

    #2. Suppressors(silencer, hushpuppy, whatever you call them) that you individually buy and upgrade for your guns. A suppressor would allow you to assassinate without getting heat. A higher upgraded suppressor means a quieter gun.

    #3. Who wouldn't like trains that you could explore and drive. Go to fast around a corner you might derail.(I also saw this idea on another thread)

    #4 Destructible and explorable skyscrapers because we all want to blow up big buildings

    #5 Passengers in cars and on motorcycles would be cool

    #6 Stronger grappling wire

    #7 More types of guns. What I mean is like more types of pistols, sub machine guns, shotguns etc.

    these are 7 things that I would like to see in Just Cause 3

  13. #38
    All very good but being a passenger in a Reaper vehicle could get pretty boring going where the driver wants to go at 30MPH...
    Quote Originally Posted by redbuffel View Post
    I'm gonna steal your signature to advertise this.

  14. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by nimdeXx View Post
    Heres 10 ideas that could be used in just cause 3(if they plan on making jc3):

    #1. Co-op would be amazing to have in this game. Not exactly sure how you would make it work but it would be fun to blow up cranes with friends.

    #2. Suppressors(silencer, hushpuppy, whatever you call them) that you individually buy and upgrade for your guns. A suppressor would allow you to assassinate without getting heat. A higher upgraded suppressor means a quieter gun.

    #3. Who wouldn't like trains that you could explore and drive. Go to fast around a corner you might derail.(I also saw this idea on another thread)

    #4 Destructible and explorable skyscrapers because we all want to blow up big buildings

    #5 Passengers in cars and on motorcycles would be cool

    #6 Stronger grappling wire

    #7 More types of guns. What I mean is like more types of pistols, sub machine guns, shotguns etc.

    these are 7 things that I would like to see in Just Cause 3
    There all great idea's and I would love to be able to blow buildings up, but i don't think they would introduce that. The more weapons the better , the trains idea is definately the best.
    Check out and Support my GrappleHook DLC Idea Please! Link Below!
    http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthr...13#post1563813

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,597
    welcome to the forums. there are sooooooooo many ideas (and threads) and too many to post, let's just use 1 :3

  16. #41
    You can already be a passenger in cars. You just need to get in a faction car when they are fighting. Go to the passenger seat side and press the button to get in the car. Its hard to do with pedestrians though because if you manage to get in they run away

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,475
    Great ideas but the neon green font on grey is killing my old person eyes.

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1
    so guys,where do you think the next jc will take place?
    i really hope a reference to india,sri lanka,bangladesh(yes,with floods)
    i enjoyed the south east asian scenario,but india would be better

  19. #44
    Why do you say "Here's 10 ideas"?

  20. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Richierich1233 View Post
    You can already be a passenger in cars. You just need to get in a faction car when they are fighting. Go to the passenger seat side and press the button to get in the car. Its hard to do with pedestrians though because if you manage to get in they run away
    Doesn't Rico throw out the driver even if you get in through the passengers door? And I think if you get in a Faction car when the soldiers are fighting, you just slide over and still be the driver.

  21. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by resistance4103 View Post
    Why do you say "Here's 10 ideas"?
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Change it

    That's like someone asking you for toast then giving them a C4 that detonates in 2 seconds while you escape to Mexico.
    Quote Originally Posted by redbuffel View Post
    I'm gonna steal your signature to advertise this.

  22. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by xI Jakk Ix View Post
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Change it

    That's like someone asking you for toast then giving them a C4 that detonates in 2 seconds while you escape to Mexico.
    What if your already in Mexico, and you are offered toast?

    Great list!

  23. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by pkroos View Post
    so guys,where do you think the next jc will take place?
    i really hope a reference to india,sri lanka,bangladesh(yes,with floods)
    i enjoyed the south east asian scenario,but india would be better
    Why would it take place in South East Asia again? Its should take place in Europe next time!

  24. #49
    I think they should make it the whole of America, or something like that.,
    Check out and Support my GrappleHook DLC Idea Please! Link Below!
    http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthr...13#post1563813

  25. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by resistance4103 View Post
    Why do you say "Here's 10 ideas"?
    srry i meant to say 7 lol

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •