E3 Trailer

E3 Trailer

Holy S H I T, that looks awesome.

"Lynch?..."
    "DON'T WITH ME!!"

Also, it's cool to know Xiu is real.

Sticking this bad boy

Dude, that was awesome. He shoved a guy's face onto a stove ^____^

This is just further confirming to me that Xiu is going to end up dead. There's no way you guys are going to give either Kane or Lynch a break, the series is too dark for that >___O

Also, lol at Kane trying to talk sense into Lynch, like that ever works ^__^

That was effin' hardcore! Head on the stove!

You know...

I FIND THAT LYNCH IS USUALLY YELLING AT SOMEONE FOR SOMETHING OR ANOTHER

I WONDER IF HE EVER HURTS HIS THROAT DOING THAT

LIKE, HE SPENDS AN ENTIRE DAY YELLING AT KANE and then he can hardly speak the next day...

That would probably ruin his entire day because he couldn't scream at people.

But yeah, this trailer made my day.

wtf IOI? this is so good
    I'm going to watch it another 10 times, I'll write something more logical later.

ps: by any chance wasn't the music the same from the Yoko nightclub?

Cool

Soundtrack from the Tokyo Night Club FTW ! ...

ALSO ...

HELICOPTER BOSS BATTLE ...
    Pretty obvious if we think about it (there's already a giant truck fight , it's just like Dead Men = awesome) ...

ALSO ...

THE DOG IS EVIL ...

ALSO ...

Originally Posted by BeardedHoplite
    Also, it's cool to know Xiu is real.
    To be fair ... is she really that real ? ...
    Did we see her ? yeah , so ? i saw her legs in the CGI trailer , but she was with Lynch , same here ...
    Oh and we saw her being dragged away by goons , so ? Whose point of view is this ? ...

Lynch ...

Of course you can blow this plot twist up to north pole if Kane sees Xiu too ... but until then ... FEED THE TWIST PEOPLE ! ...

Plus it's not like there's going to be such a big difference anywya ...
    If she's real , she dies ...
    If she's not real , she dies too ... she dies in Lynch's mind ...

The outcome is the same as "Damned if you do , Damned if you don't" really ...

Which means this is GOTY ! ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

Thumbs Up

Originally Posted by UhUh
    ps: by any chance wasn't the music the same from the Yoko nightclub?
    Yep , "Kill Club Two" by Peter Peter and Peter Kyed ...

Originally Posted by gnrGrievous
    THE DOG IS EVIL ...
    Seriously dislike hurting animals in video games. Hopefully we can outrun them or something.

Arrow

You just don't get it do you ? ...

THE DOG IS NOT A DOG , IT'S A EVIL SPIRIT ... THAT LOOKS LIKE A DOG ...

Or you can say that the Dog is an allegory to Lynch himself , and as he beats the dog to death he is actually showing his hatred toward himself ...

. . .

Nah , the dog is evil , end of story ...

the dog, who cares.
    Let's talk about important things: Lynch changes his glasses.

Exclamation

Originally Posted by SlashPrower
    LIKE, HE SPENDS AN ENTIRE DAY YELLING AT KANE and then he can hardly speak the next day...
    Seeing as how the game takes place during two days , you're saying that Lynch will be shouting for the first half , then nearly mute during the second half ...

THAT'S A SPOILER YO ! ...

The best part was the part with the cops.

"Lynch, we gotta go..."

"DON'T F*** WITH ME!" *boom*

Good to know that Lynch is still rather unhinged.

Rolleyes

Originally Posted by UhUh
    the dog, who cares.
    Let's talk about important things: Lynch changes his glasses.
    He has to rob a bank first to earn enough money , and wait three weeks to get his order (he only wears limited edition glasses) ...

Also , i like how so far , none of the trailers or screenshots show Glazer , i'll give thumbs up if they keep Glazer's face a secret character up until the game is released ...

unhinged.
    Then they tell me games don't teach us anything

Question

The best part was the part with the cops.

"Lynch, we gotta go..."

"DON'T F*** WITH ME!" *boom*

Good to know that Lynch is still rather unhinged.
    OH I SEE WHAT YOU JUST DID ...
    Seriously , ain't that the name of this trailer by the way , 'Unhinged' ? ...

Originally Posted by gnrGrievous
    You just don't get it do you ? ...

THE DOG IS NOT A DOG , IT'S A EVIL SPIRIT ... THAT LOOKS LIKE A DOG ...

Or you can say that the Dog is an allegory to Lynch himself , and as he beats the dog to death he is actually showing his hatred toward himself ...

. . .

Nah , the dog is evil , end of story ...
    Whatever you say, Mr. Ward.

Originally Posted by JackGordon
    Seriously dislike hurting animals in video games. Hopefully we can outrun them or something.
    I'll curb stomp one just for you.

Hey, I noticed something. There's a part (1:12) where Lynch is wearing just a jacket and is covered in bloody bandages, so that must be after the torture scene. He's still wearing sunglasses (albeit less cool ones) so we can assume that he took them off of somebody.

Even after being tortured, Lynch's top priority is still having sunglasses on.

That's pretty funny.

Thumbs Down

MY SECRET IDENTITY ...

(but you would have liked it , wouldn't you ? if i really was Kyle Ward , running under your nose , posting all over this forum ... and you were all so close in breaking my neck ... sigh) ...

Back on Topic , at 1:10 , that shot where Lynch is running on a desolated train depot is pretty neat ...

You know, I don't think Lynch would be considering the metaphysical nature and symbolism of the dog attacking him. I think his thought process would be less "hm, that dog is running at me, but is it really a dog? Is it me, or some facet of my own personality? The way it is trying to tear out my throat...what does that symbolize?" and more "OH OH A DOG SHOOT IT SHOOT IT SHOOT IT"

I think Kyle Ward's version of Lynch would probably consider the symbolism, though. Because Kyle Ward's Lynch is a nerdy little prick.

Anyway, I wonder if torture scenes are ever interactive. Press X to bash man's head into stove, press O to shoot him in the knee. Press L1 repeatedly to whack his head against the wall a couple of times.

Arrow

The Symbolism Art Drama is our job to extract from IO's masterpiece , in no way would they let Lynch pause and meditate on the image of a dog bitting his ass ...

Lynch might stare at the puppie's corpse after the shootout though , kneel beside it with a slight regret on his face (just like in Dead Men , remember ?) ...

As for the melee torture sequences ... interactive why not , but interactive in a way that whether we press the buttons or not it will not penalize us , meaning the torture scene will last a bit longer if we interact with it but not load back to last checkpoint if we fail the quick time event ...

hold on a second... isnt E3 on the 15th? how is this qualify as an E3 trailer? i gotta say though, now I REALLY WANT THIS GAME!
    i have the theme song stuck in my head. dum dum duuum duum dum bum bum dum.

You know...

I FIND THAT LYNCH IS USUALLY YELLING AT SOMEONE FOR SOMETHING OR ANOTHER

I WONDER IF HE EVER HURTS HIS THROAT DOING THAT

That would probably ruin his entire day because he couldn't scream at people.

But yeah, this trailer made my day.
    Yelling is how you act manly. It's like your capslock for real life... it's cruise control for cool.

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last