Thread: E3 Trailer

E3 Trailer

Seriously, though, does Jarion Monroe ever have days where his voice is just absolutely shot to from voicing Lynch? I know the guy who voiced Kratos had problems because of all the yelling, I wonder if Jarion Monroe ever had the same problem.

Unhappy

It's not like if Jarion is a very busy man anywya ...

Seriously , what the hell is his agent doing ? he should act in more high profile movies and videogames ...

Or has he gone back to theater ? ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

Brian Bloom certainly gets a lot of work, at least...

But Jarion's good to the point that I can't really imagine anyone else voicing Lynch.

Originally Posted by SlashPrower
    Dude, that was awesome. He shoved a guy's face onto a stove ^____^

This is just further confirming to me that Xiu is going to end up dead. There's no way you guys are going to give either Kane or Lynch a break, the series is too dark for that >___O

Also, lol at Kane trying to talk sense into Lynch, like that ever works ^__^
    Would be kinda odd if Lynch suddenly took orders.

Kane: "Lynch if you care about this girl you will leave her alone"

Lynch: "Okay I get your point, let's go somewhere else."

(Kane and Lynch gets into a car and drives off into the horizon)

*End credits*

Face->Stove rly is ftw I hope it's on and we will get to see his head slowly falling into pieces

Thumbs Down

SPOILERS DAMN It ! ...

SOrry, I should have put a spoilter tag around it since its totally going to happen

Brian Bloom does videogame voices for TONS of games. Just look at his IMDB page: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0089141/ - this guy has no trouble finding work. He's also doing voices for Starcraft 2, I believe.

and the devs have said that Kane & Lynch 2 will end with a "cliffhanger".... so there's a chance Xiu won't die. It may be one of those "choice" scenarios like in Kane & Lynch 1... take one path, go and save Xiu... take another, escape with the money.

and you can't put spoiler tags on any of this... it's all speculation. We'll know in august when the game comes out

Exclamation

Really ? then you'll have no trouble reading this then ...

What a great way thing to wake up to.

Originally Posted by JackGordon
    Seriously dislike hurting animals in video games. Hopefully we can outrun them or something.
    Then you would love World at War. Seriously that trailer was just badass!

Mods, are you sure there is no music at all in this game during shoot-outs? Because i hear music at the beginning straight away from 00.23 when the IO interactive symbol pops up. That music is awesome and sounds great for firefights. Why does Lynch's girlfriend call him Lynch? His first name is James...

Wink

It's probably one of the game's unlockables ...
    Beat the game fourty seven times to unlock the soundtrack ...

Somehow i believe that the game would work better with no soundtrack at all , just ambient sound effect ... THX certified would make my day/life ...

Oh and remember , Adam Marcus' wife calls her husband 'Kane' ... and while we're at it , Jenny's father signs his letter as 'Kane' ...

But Xiu not calling Lynch 'james' isn't that big of deal in comparison ...

I'd rather not kill animals either... but if it's a choice between putting 2 in some dog and getting out alive... I wont hesitate.

I love how killing animals means so much when the whole game is based on killing bunch of people. Yay! You guys have a soul and now here is a cookie.

Now, on topic...that trailer looks very fast paced. I hope the game will be just like that. Thumbs up to IO!

Big Grin

This is ironically the first time we had such a serious conversation about the dogs of Dog Days ... but common , this trailer had more than just that stupid one second dog , pull yourselves together men ! ... no issue whatsoever for shooting at hundreds of non-corrupt policemen but a damn dog is going to shake your conscience to its foundation ? ...

You make me sick ! ... DAMN ...

Didn't mean to upset you all with my animal-loving comments. Hurting an animal (yes, even one that is not real and made out of pixels) makes me feel uncomfortable, that's just the way I'm wired. Be glad I'm not going all PETA on your arses.
    I remember getting Carmageddon II back in the days and being happy that the dev's decided to add an option to switch animals on or off. That probably won't be the case here with K&L, so I was just wondering if I could outrun them instead? That is all.

@Bevacur: don't play COD games.

Now, let's all talk more about how badass this trailer was.

*remembers the part in the Burger Joint trailer where Kane beat the dog with a folding chair*

Lol...

...back on topic, the trailer was badass.

That was an excellent trailer.

Something tells me this game is going to add quite a lot of depth to Lynch's character.

And that's always a good thing.

That was a great trailer.The bit with the helicopters and the office building looks intense. I wonder though, you know that helicopter at the end that Lynch was shooting out of, who was flying it? Either Kane and Lynch get some extra help at some point, or Kane is flying it which means player 2 will be flying it. Either way it is interesting.
    "No, it's an EyePet. If you ever saw a puppy like that, you'd kill it with fire." -Ryan Davis

Rolleyes

Isn't it a bit obvious ? with god himself being the lead character and all ?

What we should be worry about is which direction they're going to take with Kane this time ... a lot of people is going to be mighty disapointed if all Kane does is telling Lynch to 'be cool' or 'control yourself' and a occasional 'wtf just happened ?!' and essentially follow Lynch around like a passive dog ...

Originally Posted by JackGordon
    Be glad I'm not going all PETA on your arses.
    Is this a referance to PETA saying naughty naughty Mafia Wars 2 with your rotties?

Plus I thought the German woman Mona Mur would have been showcased instead of a rehash. Ah well, kick ass trailer an roll on the 2... 7th. Why do americans get a bloody headstart! Curses
    360 Gamertag: Morphilms
    I don't give a about the men! Just shut that thing up and drive.

Well, from what we've seen it seems like Kane's main job is the (completely ignored) voice of reason. Maybe he'll start getting angrier as the game progresses and Lynch continues not listening to him, putting them deeper and deeper into a hole...

EDIT: BECAUSE AMERICA IS AWESOME

...lol not really it's okay i suppose we've got massive problems

lol saying you have massive problems is like us saying we're a bit short on cash
    360 Gamertag: Morphilms
    I don't give a about the men! Just shut that thing up and drive.

Rolleyes

At 0:23 when Lynch is running in the alley , look on the number on the ads on the left wall ... while it's just a bunch of random numbers , you do see '47' at least twice ...

i just jizzed in my pants....

Page 2 of 5 First First 12345 Last