Thread: The Epic Question: Who do you like better, Kane or Lynch?

The Epic Question: Who do you like better, Kane or Lynch?

Originally Posted by gnrGrievous
    Young Zer0 does not need to explain himself ...

Or else there will be chaos ! ...
    It's a huge responsibility.

As awesome as Kane is, you have to admit that he is a bit of a bully. especially in the first one. Lynch on the other hand just seems to be more "likeable" in his own way, you know? Plus, he is a badass.
    Ask me about my opinions - They're great

Question

And i thought people use to see the bullies as the most badass ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

Well, Kane was just a little over-the-top.
    Ask me about my opinions - They're great

So far I like Kane more than Lynch in the first one... a man who did wrong who's trying his best (no matter how bad things get) to fix the situation... I'll probably like Lynch more in the second game though, Coz Lynch didn't expand much about his background in the first one, only accidentally killing his wife and regretting it... now we'll see what Lynch does, maybe he'll be much cooler than Kane.
    No siggie to display... move along...

Cool

Well i'll be damned , by bumping an old topic we revived a dead man ! ...

Where were you hidding man ? ...

In the backstreets of shanghai eating Lo mein hoi sin with human flesh xD lol Ever since I heard the release of Kane and Lynch I could lay at rest plus there were other games taking my interest for the time being.

Thumbs Up

Well consider yourself lucky , your seat is still intact , albeit covered in dust , and there's at least three spiders nest hidding somewhere , so watch it , we don't want to see no dead baby spiders ...

Remember , we might be men of violence , but we have civilised manners as well , which makes us saints compare to the rest of the world ...

Interestingly , our idols are nowhere near being saints , no matter how you look at them ...
    Which is a pretty strong feat for a video game , we can't stress that enough ...

If I had a nickel for every time someone has made a topic about who's better... I'd have like 3 nickels...

so I'm gonna pick option C... this guy:

Pierre is a badass, but Liam is better.
    A mortal man, with once a human heart, has become a fiend for his especial torment! - Chillingworth, The Scarlet Letter

Question

That's Pierre ? the supposedly Frenchman ? ...

From what , the sixties i hope ? ...

lol nice choice kent!

Originally Posted by gnrGrievous
    That's Pierre ? the supposedly Frenchman ? ...

From what , the sixties i hope ? ...
    I'm pretty sure that's Jean, the Irish dude.

Pierre is the one that's Undercover Cop in the trailer.

I thought Mr. Hipster was Pierre, Undercover Cop guy was Jean, and then Tommy and Mitchell were the only Irishmen.
    "No, it's an EyePet. If you ever saw a puppy like that, you'd kill it with fire." -Ryan Davis

I just played some Arcade to confirm;

The dude in hat and sunglasses is indeed Jean.

Yeah, you're right. But there's no way Jean is Irish. He's French.
    "No, it's an EyePet. If you ever saw a puppy like that, you'd kill it with fire." -Ryan Davis

I thought so too but his voice doesn't sound French at all.

His voice isn't as obviously French as Pierre's, but it is French. I can hear it most with how he pronounces the word "work". Maybe he's French Canadian? That would be a new one.

Big Grin

Brackstone , you remember how the 'French' from "a Irish , a Welsh and a French" didn't even had a french accent ? ...

No?

Cool

Granted , it's actually called "A Frenchman, a Welshman and an Irishman" , but my point is that characters don't necessarily need to have an accent to prove that they are from said country , i myself know a frenchman who has got an american accent when he speaks english , yet he is french , and never left france ...

Well we aren't saying "he is from France, thus his accent is French". We are just trying to figure out where he is from based on his accent, I think he's from a French speaking country or has at least spent enough time in one to pick up the accent.

EDIT: In regards to Red Dead, the nicknames were based on their heritage, similar to how Dutch didn't sound Dutch.

Wink

Originally Posted by Brackstone17
    We are just trying to figure out where he is from based on his accent and based on his accent,
    Right , now this is bad , this is a sign that we're Really Bored ...

I wouldn't say we're bored, I'd say we just need something to talk about game related. Besides, it's nowhere near as strange or complicated as the discussions into what accent the TF2 Sniper had.

Lightbulb

Game related ? this game takes place in Shanghai , the locations the game will take place in are therefor , to some extent , based of Real locations (geography wise) , yet i've yet to see a single topic in the past eight months where someone brings up a image of the satelite view of Shanghai , and use Paint to draw circles and lines all over the place to 'speculate' what will Lynch and Kane's two day journey could be like ...

. . .
    Hell we might just do that right now ...

Page 2 of 4 First First 1234 Last