Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... Last

Thread: Who is ... she? (The Augmented One) - FEDOROVA

Who is ... she? (The Augmented One) - FEDOROVA

Who is ... she? (The Augmented One) - FEDOROVA

No, not that girl. Who cares about her...?!

Who is this?

?

__
    Moderator Updates:

Full name: YELENA FEDOROVA
    Fedorova is typically a surname, quite popular, meaning, literally, "of the line of Fedor". Fedor is a Russian equivalent of the male name Theodore (greek - gift of God).

Trivia

Source: http://deusex.wikia.com/wiki/Yelena_Federova
    __

Play Arts Figures:

Anna Navarre's sister, if they're thick.

She's going to be your number one female antagonist.
    Better keep on your tippy-toes. While you're oggling her sexy augmented butt, she's gonna be kicking yours HARD!
    signature image
    You are only minimally modified. Omar can help you correct this...

I certainly hope so.
    Though i would prefer if she isnt clear cut one thing or the other and it all depended upon some choices.

Notice the legs too.

Judging by those ankle joints... She seems to be sporting... hooves?

And don't forget the main characteristic, a butt with NANOMACHINES
    If you want to make enemies; just dumb something down
    The manderley song => http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WnBeglPl7s

Originally Posted by Blade_hunter
    And don't forget the main characteristic, a butt with NANOMACHINES
    dat ass is augmented.
    "It would appear to be severe head trauma." ... "From what?"
    "Multiple Face-Palming..."

Originally Posted by Ilves
    With those prosthetic feet/ankles, I bet she can run fast and with little effort. That could get scary.
    Hehe, interesting you mention hooves. It reminded me of the bull/minotaur symbolism we discussed in earlier days.
    signature image

Originally Posted by MyImmortal
    With those prosthetic feet/ankles, I bet she can run fast and with little effort. That could get scary.
    Hehe, interesting you mention hooves. It reminded me of the bull/minotaur symbolism we discussed in earlier days.
    Reminds me of: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paNKXHRZu2A
    "The whole moon and the entire sky are reflected in one dewdrop on the grass."

Originally Posted by [tag]
    Yeah, cool jumps.

I guess this guy needs a little more practice:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVr2l...eature=related

Wish it was a longer video!
    signature image

Extent of her augmentation... intrigues me.

Originally Posted by K^2
    Extent of her augmentation... intrigues me.
    I guess that's what she's hoping for... femme fatale and all that.
    Distractions can be lethal!
    signature image

Originally Posted by Ilves
    Indeed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WNiDvAAgZw
    signature image

When i meet her im going to completely surrender to that a... augment.

btw isnt this trailer supposed to be followed by more info, huge amounts of info? Cause i heard its going to be like that.

Can we have more info on that a... augmented babe?

The two 'who is... she' threads is confusing. So I tweaked titles accordingly.
    signature image

All hail the thoughtful Mod!
    signature image

Originally Posted by MyImmortal
    I guess that's what she's hoping for... femme fatale and all that.
    Distractions can be lethal!
    Oh, it wouldn't distract me in combat. I become extremely competitive in any kind of zero-sum game, and I stop seeing a person in flesh or mind behind the abstract opponent. Whether the competition is mental or physical doesn't really make a difference. But after it's all done, if either one of us is still alive, I'd ask her what time she gets off work.
    All hail the thoughtful Mod!
    Seconded.

I thought it would be MyImmortal who tweaked the titles. You are a very neat and organized person in life, aren't you?

She is Major, well a new version of her since she doesn't have to be naked to use thermo-optic camo

P.S. I just got back from watching Ghost in the Shell (2.0) for the first time.
    I think I'll continue with anime series coz the film is interesting and it fits well as I wait for DX3

I know a bit about Ghost in the Shell. The ghost of Elvis Presley spends an awful lot of time in one of these shells... though I can never remember which one.

signature image

Originally Posted by 7h30n
    She is Major, well a new version of her since she doesn't have to be naked to use thermo-optic camo

P.S. I just got back from watching Ghost in the Shell (2.0) for the first time.
    I think I'll continue with anime series coz the film is interesting and it fits well as I wait for DX3
    Do so. Both series/seasons are excellent. And don't forget to check out the other two (pardon the pun) stand-alone movies, GitS2: Innocence and GitS: Solid State Society
    For when you're too lazy to repost your side of an argument/discussion: http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=115406

Will do. Btw this is pretty much my first encounter with anime. I was loooking for cyberpunkish (new/modern) films and it pointed me there. I might check out Ergo Proxy (a friend recommended me that, he loves anime) and I hear Akira is a must

Thank you and no problems.

Originally Posted by K^2
    I thought it would be MyImmortal who tweaked the titles. You are a very neat and organized person in life, aren't you?
    Oh.. actually I'm not that neat and organised in my personal life, no.
    I'd say everything and everybody around me is quite wild and chaotic - but I really like that and wouldn't have it any other way.
    signature image

Originally Posted by 7h30n
    Will do. Btw this is pretty much my first encounter with anime. I was loooking for cyberpunkish (new/modern) films and it pointed me there. I might check out Ergo Proxy (a friend recommended me that, he loves anime) and I hear Akira is a must
    Sounds like you're about where I was a couple years ago, although I started out on Akira (no anime collection would be complete without it). After that, I saw GitS and was hooked. Other suggestions would be Appleseed, Appleseed Ex Machina, Vexille, Cowboy Bebop, Gantz, and Deathnote (although I still need to get the second series). After Deathnote, I'll probably get Hellsing. Working my way through the manga already, and I watched some of it on You Tube.

The first three are just movies, the rest are series.

None of those are really cyberpunk, but they're all movies/series I enjoy immensely, and recommend unreservedly.

I might also recommend (though these are as far from cyberpunk as one can get) any film by Hayao Miyazaki/Disney/Studio Ghibli - Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, Castle in the Sky, and others.

Lastly, for a really moving anime based on true events from WWII, Grave of the Fireflies. Look it up on Amazon and read the customer reviews (not all of them, there are thousands, and most are 8 stars or above).
    For when you're too lazy to repost your side of an argument/discussion: http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=115406

^ I briefly studied Japanese a few years back, and while I still have no profound love for anime I was seriously taken by Morimoto's short Magnetic Rose from the 1995 anthology project Memories.

I strongly recommend it to everyone here, as well as the 1987 anthology project Neo Tokyo, also on youtube.

Originally Posted by MaxxQ1
    Lastly, for a really moving anime based on true events from WWII, Grave of the Fireflies. Look it up on Amazon and read the customer reviews (not all of them, there are thousands, and most are 8 stars or above).
    Nobody should watch that unless they're prepared to be sad for the rest of their lives.

Out of all the Anime I've seen (which isn't too much, but most of what you posted Maxx), Spirited Away is my favorite. There's just something eerily wonderful about it.
    signature image

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... Last