Thread: no way out

Question no way out

I am playing Legacy of Kain Defiance, and i am stuck in Voradors Mansion, i have the heart seeker, but when i switch to the spectral realm to go through the glass, i go through the glass, but when i go to the door in the corridor where the statue of Vorador is, the door at the end of the hallway is closed, therefore not allowing me to pass, is there another way to the fountain room?

Lightbulb

Greetings, cl25, and welcome to the forums! You may wish to consult our Chapter 8 help thread for a possible solution. If you don't find one, just let us know and we'll do our best to further assist you.

That thread was created when we had our SPOILER warning in effect so just highlight over the blue boxes with your mouse to reveal the text.
    "I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one;
    'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it."
    ~ Voltaire

no way out 2

Thank you for being so generous in welcoming me. Where do i go in the chapter 8 thing to find my solution?

I went there to check it out, and still i couldnt find anything, im so confused and idk what to do

I'm sorry, but the question in itself is a little vague to me. I wish I saw a visual aid of this so that I can understand what part you're stuck on.

I'm not sure either, but first of all, you need to be in the Material Realm to open doors. So, if you're still in Spectral, you won't open any door. Look for a place to switch back to the material plane.