Page 4 of 12 First First 12345678 ... Last

Thread: Screenshots pc gamer

Screenshots pc gamer

Originally Posted by LyreOfNero
    What does make me curious is that if you can save anywhere, why is it note worthy that you can save in the apartment?
    They probably just tossed that in there to make the apartment hub seem more important than it really is. I can't imagine EM being so stupid as to not allow save anywhere except at the apartment.
    Rule 30: A little trust goes a long way. The less you use, the further you'll go.

Only at the apartment certainly not, but if it's a save point, that means you don't have save anywhere.
    If you want to make enemies; just dumb something down
    The manderley song => http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WnBeglPl7s

I think something was lost in translation. The Apartment likely functions as JC's office in UNATCO, giving you a place to breath and realsave if you want to between missions. I certainly hope that 'save anywhere' is still there (don't know at this point).
    Make a cup of tea. Enjoy a nice cheddar. Always bring a towel.

Man, I cannot wait to see more screens/info! Is anyone out there working on some scans? I will love you long time!!

Seriously though, that one pic alone looks promising. Guess the guy decided to go in guns blazing! (wonder if he had a choice) On that note, I would love to see a video demonstrating a certain situation completed in multiple ways. I think it would be a great way to show off the core gameplay.

Originally Posted by Wunderbar_007
    I would love to see a video demonstrating a certain situation completed in multiple ways. I think it would be a great way to show off the core gameplay.
    Yes, that would be a good move.

Apartments checkpoint reduces the freedom to just survive long enought to go back to your shelter.
    the telescopic evolution paradigm: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saxX-Z6w3p4

How do we save if our character is in a different city in a different country?

Do we need to go back to the apartment even if we are in a different city?

It's just that one line in a translated look at the game and over half the people here seem to think that it is definite proof that we will only be able to save at the apartment. I'm all for analyzing information given out during interviews, but this taking it to a whole new level. It's not even clear if this was said in a direct interview or if it is something that the game magazine just assumed.
    Rule 30: A little trust goes a long way. The less you use, the further you'll go.

Lost in translation... that's all there is to it.
    signature image
    You are only minimally modified. Omar can help you correct this...

I'm going to buy this number and will translate everything what is written there to the community. Btw, the description says "when shoot enemies try not to destroy augs because you can either use them or sell". But I am wander if the date of release 2010 is real. Rene?
    Augmented Edition of Human Revolution

Originally Posted by Decay
    I'm going to buy this number and will translate everything what is written there to the community. Btw, the description says "when shoot enemies try not to destroy augs because you can either use them or sell". But I am wander if the date of release 2010 is real. Rene?
    THANK YOU very much. We appreciate this and look forward to it.
    signature image

No problem, I am really surprised that polish magazine (and magazine that is into consoles not pc!) has an in- game screen about my beloved PC game! Definitely I'm going to shop tomorow, grab Play, translate every single line and post it here

But I am wander if the date of release 2010 is real. Rene?
    René says: E3.
    Make a cup of tea. Enjoy a nice cheddar. Always bring a towel.

Well if he says so than why on earth people write 2010?

It's a conspiracy.
    signature image

Definitely I'm going to shop tomorow, grab Play, translate every single line and post it here
    Then I will be on that "Refresh" button like a fat kid on cake all day tomorrow!! Thank you good sir!

Not that I'm counting on it being in the game based on what we've seen so far, but it does make a lot of sense that augmentations would be extremely valuable and would be... harvested for sale or re-use by our protagonist. Hadn't thought of that angel, before, but if it's implemented, I think it's great. Beyond being practical, it does add a reason to be accurate and an element of creepiness to the game.

I'm assuming that they will retain save-anywhere and that we'll not be limited to the apartment, but I like having it as a stable reference point until later levels, where I'm assuming it will be replaced in a similar fashion to DX (e.g., Tong's compound in HK). Screen-shot looks great. Looking forward to more info from E3.

Originally Posted by myimmortal
    It's a conspiracy
    hhehehehehehe...
    Originally Posted by wunderbar_007
    Then I will be on that "Refresh" button like a fat kid on cake all day tomorrow!! Thank you good sir!
    ^^

I think people even didn't thought that the apartment could be a save point and not the only save point of the game.
    I don't know why people sticked with the Idea of the apartment being the sole save point ...
    If you want to make enemies; just dumb something down
    The manderley song => http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WnBeglPl7s

Ehh, I didn't react to the troublesome "only save the game in your apartment" thing because I just couldn't see it being at all true- it'd be a stupid, intolerable idea. How can we embark on an immersive journey through an enemy HQ if we have to keep running home?

Cheers! Hope there's something in there.

Originally Posted by spyhopping
    How can we embark on a immersive journey through an enemy HQ if we have to keep running home?
    Hehe, it would make for a very l-o-n-g game and we'd all die of boredom before we got to the second level.
    signature image

Ugh, the speculation is driving me insane...

EM are torturing us by being so tight lipped, aren't they. I've never followed a development cycle as closely as I have with DX3, but is it normal for so little info to come out over the span of 2 years?

No.

Shadowdagger: Totally, foursome with me, MyImmortal and Adam <3

Page 4 of 12 First First 12345678 ... Last