Page 8 of 9 First First ... 456789 Last

Thread: Kane & Lynch movie

Kane & Lynch movie

Exclamation

Originally Posted by gnrGrievous
    But i threw a molotov cocktail at him back in Liberty City , and i even got paid for it ! ...
    PFT! Your supposed to use the Sniper Rifle while standing on top of a Yakuza Stinger, n00blet.
    ~The Emu hath landed~

Thumbs Down

I had a stinger with me , but them triads had ram me with them fish vans and my car blew up ! ...

T'was what inspired IO for That Best Scene in Dog Days , i'm positive on it ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

I had a stinger with me , but them triads had ram me with them fish vans and my car blew up ! ...[/FONT]
    That's almost as bad an excuse as saying some sunglasses wearin' mafioso shotgunned your car to shit right before drivin' into a hole in the ground.
    ~The Emu hath landed~

Red Face (Embarrassed)

Once i actually did drove a car to a hole on the ground , which allowed the local mario to catch up to me , and blew my ride up ...

My experiences with Grand Theft Autos ... i should make a movie out of it ...

Looks like RDR film will come out before K&L;

Cool

Guys guys guys guys ...

Mads Mikkelsen (danish actor) as Kane ...

Wesley Snipes (not-white actor) as Lynch ...

Yes.

EDIT: By the way, speaking of Mikkelsen, I saw Adam's Apples about a week or two ago. Good stuff but it was getting a little bit preachy near the end... Festen, on the other hand, that one's more my cup of tea.
    "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
    (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

Kane

Lynch

Jenny
    or some random chick off street who hates her father with passion.

Jenny should be played by Emily Perkins.

"I remember my dad's eyes as kind...

Yesterday I met him for the first time in years. He's changed.

These men say they can stop my father. I've seen what he and that medicated psychopath are capable of...

I just hope they kill him.
    "

Oh yes...

And Patricia Clarkson as Kane's wife.

And James Cromwell (also pictured) as Shelly.

Shelly: "... then He must've sent you to..."
    Kane: "Spare me your god-talk!"

Jenny that I am thinking of;

"I haven’t seen him in two years.
    And I’d rather have you beat me,
    rape me, and shoot me in the
    *** face before I ever ask for
    his help."

(straight from Kyle Ward's script)

You know... I'm a really peaceful guy and all but right now I picture Ward under the guillotine.

I'd like him get raped by a pack of wolves instead.

Arrow

It's as if none of you would listen to reason some times ...

The man wrote the damn script before the game was ever released !! ...

Back then , none of us knew just what exactly was Kane & Lynch about , and hell , the very first trailer of Dead Men gave people the impression that Kane was some sort of a super soldier as he sponged up dozens of bullets and acts as if nothing happened ...
    So the whole cold war clone thing ain't that far off the hook from this impression ...

You guys Should go on a rampage instead on the producers , those pulling the strings in the dark , those who gave the script a green light ...

Now these are the folks you should be shooting at ...
    Otherwise , 'dumb scripts' are not so hard find , but it's those who doesn't let such scripts to fall into the meat grinder who has Issues ... ... ... or knows exactly how to handle this generation of 'movie-goers' ...

He didn't dare to contact the studio to get a grasp of the story, instead he pulls it all out of his ass? ...that's pathetic, what's the point for it being "based on video game" if it has nothing to do with the actual story? Oh yeah, it has some asshole and English professor as the main characters, my bad.

Red Face (Embarrassed)

Actually ...

Besides you're all acting as if Kyle Ward was a man who even had the power to pick up the phone ...
    I mean the guy isn't exactly 'on his own' , he is still in the producer's leash ...

You know he could have done some research, instead of thinking he could just make everything up...

Question

Alright ...

Now what if IO didn't wanted to tell him a thing ? ...

You're right, after all if you take a look at Hitman film...might want to grab that salad fork and fork your eyes out.

Red Face (Embarrassed)

Well ... at least the original score had a few interesting pieces ...

Still not Jesper Kyd of course , but it was ... quite good on its own ...

Has anyone here mentioned Joe Carnahan?!

Because if not, he'd be really great for directing a movie like this, I say like this because I'm perdy-damn-sure Video Game Adaptations ain't-his-thang!

I mean, he says on the Smokin Aces commentary that's he's "such a huge fuckin' Heat Fan..."

And Dead Men had obvious inspirations from Heat...

COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT.

Besides, his directorial style, gritty crime action, jump-cuts and lot's of dirty crude dialogue, I mean c'mon this guy is the embodiment of what the Kane & Lynch director is supposed to be...

And now I will get flamed by the people that have already mentioned this
    ~The Emu hath landed~

Wink

I remember that long ago Kent once made a trivia for Dog Days , and even today i've never put it in the trivia thread ...

He noticed that the CG Reveal Trailer for Dog Days , specifically the scenes with Kane , resembles alot to the opening scene of "Narc" ... a film by Joe Carnahan ...

Exclamation

Clearly supernatural deities are responsible for it . . .

I mean, there's no way the Producers WOULDN'T see the signs, r-r ruh right?!

~The Emu hath landed~

Exclamation Confuspiracy twist!

. . .And Brian Bloom, who we all know voices Kane, acted in both Smokin Aces AND The A-Team (as well as co-wrote it) WITH Joe Carnahan.

. . .And if you check out Brian Bloom on Wikipedia, he was born on Long Island, New York.

Which is where I was born AND currently reside!

~The Emu hath landed~

Lightbulb

But you're not real , you're just a piece of my personality that took a life on its own when i was being tested by the government during their cold war project ...

So your correct address should be Grievous Brain, Local Cave number 47 ...
    Next to you is Dog Man's brain cell ...

Page 8 of 9 First First ... 456789 Last