Page 2 of 9 First First 123456 ... Last

Thread: Kane & Lynch movie

Kane & Lynch movie

Originally Posted by JackGordon
    That's good news! Now replace Foxx, rewrite the script and this might turn out to be a decent video game adaptation.
    Are you daydreaming again?

Why yes I am!

Another rumor this time it's that F. Gary Gray (Law Abiding Citizen, Be Cool, The Italian Job etc.) is set to direct. Probably Wayne Kramer read the script and was like "F--k this!" and pull out, I mean who can blame him?

Any thoughts? It's still just a rumor. Now...when does the production actually start? The better settle down with someone to direct that mess.

Hell. No. I do not want ANYONE involved in that visual act of terrorism known as The Italian Job remake/sequel to be involved in this. The only person worse then him is Tyler Perry.
    "No, it's an EyePet. If you ever saw a puppy like that, you'd kill it with fire." -Ryan Davis

Arrow

Couldn't they just call in Michael Mann ? ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

Originally Posted by gnrGrievous
    Couldn't they just call in Michael Mann ? ...
    Michael Mann? Wishful thinking. No one with a brain would even consider directing it with that script, you know.

Red Face (Embarrassed)

I was also wishing that the first thing Michael Mann will do when he gets on board is burning the script in front of all cast and crews ...

And then recast Jamie Foxx into police officer number four ...

Originally Posted by ohitspatty
    Another rumor this time it's that F. Gary Gray (Law Abiding Citizen, Be Cool, The Italian Job etc.) is set to direct.
    Yeah, i kind of mentioned that 4 posts earlier.

Originally Posted by YoungZer0
    Yeah, i kind of mentioned that 4 posts earlier.
    No loves you!

I guess I missed that, my bad.

Red Face (Embarrassed)

DDDDDAAAAAMMN ...

And i thought i was hallucinating when i saw that same info posted twice ! ...

But then , the pills ... I Took Too Much !!!! ...

I found this just now, it's awesome:

Lightbulb

The resemblence is STRIKING ...

Maybe if they shoot it in black in white ...

Now you know that there is still hope!

Thumbs Up

Jesper Kyd is announced as the film's composer ...

MARVELOUS ...

*but then Grievous found out it was all in his head , and he proceeds to destroy the world* ...

Originally Posted by ohitspatty
    Another rumor this time it's that F. Gary Gray (Law Abiding Citizen, Be Cool, The Italian Job etc.) is set to direct. Probably Wayne Kramer read the script and was like "F--k this!" and pull out, I mean who can blame him?
    Well, Law Abiding Citizen was pretty good, and I didn't hate The Italian Job as much as everyone else did. I mean, it was pretty bad but it had Jason Statham and-

Wait, I've got it. Scrap Bruce Willis and put Jason Statham as Kane, because Jason Statham is awesome and Bruce Willis hasn't been in a good movie in forever.

Or, since we've established that movie Lynch is nothing like video game Lynch, have Statham be Lynch. Then I'd totally go see it.

Originally Posted by SlashPrower
    Well, Law Abiding Citizen was pretty good, and I didn't hate The Italian Job as much as everyone else did. I mean, it was pretty bad but it had Jason Statham and-

Wait, I've got it. Scrap Bruce Willis and put Jason Statham as Kane, because Jason Statham is awesome and Bruce Willis hasn't been in a good movie in forever.

Or, since we've established that movie Lynch is nothing like video game Lynch, have Statham be Lynch. Then I'd totally go see it.
    Bruce Willis is probably the best part of the film so far, so getting rid of him would be the worst. Especially if Jason Statham replaces him.

Believe it or not, I actually think Jamie Foxx could do a better job as Lynch than Statham could.
    "No, it's an EyePet. If you ever saw a puppy like that, you'd kill it with fire." -Ryan Davis

Red Face (Embarrassed)

Yeah. I just really want to see Statham.

I mean, damn. He has a nice accent, too. This movie is going to suck no matter what, so it might as well give me someone to stare at the entire time. Besides, it not like it matters who would make a better Lynch because Kyle Ward's Lynch acts absolutely nothing like video game Lynch.

*remembers that she's in a forum made up almost entirely of guys*

I see that my point is falling on deaf ears...

Cool

*Grievous steps in , Grievous who is , we shall remind , the element that justifies the use of the word 'almost' in the sentence "in a forum made up almost entirely of guys" , because as we all know , Grievous is not Just a 'guy'* ...

Anywya ...

But , i've been thinking , do we really have Proof that the script that was leaked really is the one Kyle Ward has written ? ...

Or who knows , maybe he has written a new one since that last draft ...

It's no use, Grievous. Just give up hope like the rest of us have.

Hey, I heard that Brian Bloom sucked in the new A-Team movie, but not as bad as Rampage did. Can anyone confirm?

It's actually very possible that the shooting script is different from the leaked one, but chances are it won't be significant enough to save the movie.

For example, I read the script for the movie Predators, and then when the trailer came around, I saw some characters in situations they weren't supposed to be in, usually because they came down with a sudden case of "some alien just stuck me like a pig" somewhere earlier in the leaked script. So basically, if the script is different, the most we can hope for is better dialogue from Lynch.

If they make it so that he doesn't use the word "confabulated" ever, I will be 0.2% more cool with this movie.

It's going to be interesting to see if Jamie Foxx can actually pull the dialogue off, whenever I think of the dialogue I think of the voice of the stereotypical smug professor type character.

Thumbs Up

Seriously though we have to stop being so negative about this movie ...

Dead Men will always be ours , they can't take that away from us ...

Originally Posted by gnrGrievous
    Jesper Kyd is announced as the film's composer ...

MARVELOUS ...

*but then Grievous found out it was all in his head , and he proceeds to destroy the world* ...
    Source on that, please!

How can't we all just agree that the movie is going to be fantastic?!
    Think positive.

Thumbs Up

I'm THINKING TOO HARD MAN ! ...

Page 2 of 9 First First 123456 ... Last