View Poll Results: Sammich? O.o

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

    0 0%
  • Yes, tuna.

    0 0%
  • Yes, salami.

    0 0%
  • Yes, turkey.

    1 7.14%
  • Yes, chicken.

    2 14.29%
  • Yes, a burger.

    5 35.71%
  • Yes, PB and J.

    0 0%
  • Yes, a veggie sammich.

    0 0%
  • Yes, a BBQ sammich.

    3 21.43%
  • Yes, any kind of sammich.

    3 21.43%
Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: Petition for SAMMICHES!

Petition for SAMMICHES!

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten Island, New York City
    Posts
    2,020
    Sorry, but I want a bacon cheeseburger...what do u expect, I'm an American!
    signature image

  2. #27
    Originally Posted by The Zoo Boy
    Sorry, but I want a bacon cheeseburger...what do u expect, I'm an American!
    :O BACON CHEESEBURGERS, YOU SAY?!

    :P

    I can make great burgers too. I is proud of mah cooking skillz.

    I like to use a little bit of cinnamon when I cook a burger...try it sometime, you might like it :3
    Add me on PSN or Steam: Talidan or Windows/Xbox Live: KawaiiCuddles (Don't ask :P )
    www.cheatmasters.com

  3. #28
    Originally Posted by Talidan
    :O BACON CHEESEBURGERS, YOU SAY?!

    :P

    I can make great burgers too. I is proud of mah cooking skillz.

    I like to use a little bit of cinnamon when I cook a burger...try it sometime, you might like it :3
    CINNAMON YOU SAY?!?!

    Hmm, I must try this, very strange...
    Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.
    These are mah' glitches.

  4. #29
    Originally Posted by N-lyger
    CINNAMON YOU SAY?!?!

    Hmm, I must try this, very strange...
    I just tried it when mixing it into some southern style BBQ sauce I made last night to put on chicken I was BBQing.

    It was gooooood. And my girlfriend, who is from North Carolina, was like "OHMYGOD". She loves my cooking x3
    Add me on PSN or Steam: Talidan or Windows/Xbox Live: KawaiiCuddles (Don't ask :P )
    www.cheatmasters.com

  5. #30
    Originally Posted by Talidan
    I just tried it when mixing it into some southern style BBQ sauce I made last night to put on chicken I was BBQing.

    It was gooooood. And my girlfriend, who is from North Carolina, was like "OHMYGOD". She loves my cooking x3
    A long distance relationship? Is that another one of your specialties?
    Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.
    These are mah' glitches.

  6. #31
    Originally Posted by N-lyger
    A long distance relationship? Is that another one of your specialties?
    It was, actually. But I drove to NC and snatched her over a year ago. She lives with me now, so it is no longer long distance. AND SHE LOVES MY FOOOOOOD.
    Add me on PSN or Steam: Talidan or Windows/Xbox Live: KawaiiCuddles (Don't ask :P )
    www.cheatmasters.com

  7. #32
    Originally Posted by Talidan
    It was, actually. But I drove to NC and snatched her over a year ago. She lives with me now, so it is no longer long distance. AND SHE LOVES MY FOOOOOOD.
    Did you snatch her forcefully?
    Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.
    These are mah' glitches.

  8. #33
    Originally Posted by N-lyger
    Did you snatch her forcefully?
    Maayyybee.

    It didn't happen as quickly as I had hoped. I ended up living there for 6 months with her and her crazy family. Oddly enough, I didn't even get to try any southern BBQ D:
    Add me on PSN or Steam: Talidan or Windows/Xbox Live: KawaiiCuddles (Don't ask :P )
    www.cheatmasters.com

  9. #34
    Originally Posted by Talidan
    Maayyybee.

    It didn't happen as quickly as I had hoped. I ended up living there for 6 months with her and her crazy family. Oddly enough, I didn't even get to try any southern BBQ D:
    What?! No southern BBQ? I feel for you man...

    Haha, crazy how?
    Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.
    These are mah' glitches.

  10. #35
    Originally Posted by N-lyger
    What?! No southern BBQ? I feel for you man...

    Haha, crazy how?
    Well, it was mostly her mom. From cleaning/brushing the couch (that no one was allowed to sit on anyway) about 10 times a day to trying to murder each of her three children at least once in their lives, and everything in between. If you just let your mind imagine a super crazy mother, I'm sure it won't be crazy enough to describe her mom.

    There is no father to keep the house in order, so crazy mom is the only control there is. And man, does she love her control.
    Add me on PSN or Steam: Talidan or Windows/Xbox Live: KawaiiCuddles (Don't ask :P )
    www.cheatmasters.com

  11. #36
    Originally Posted by Talidan
    Well, it was mostly her mom. From cleaning/brushing the couch (that no one was allowed to sit on anyway) about 10 times a day to trying to murder each of her three children at least once in their lives, and everything in between. If you just let your mind imagine a super crazy mother, I'm sure it won't be crazy enough to describe her mom.

    There is no father to keep the house in order, so crazy mom is the only control there is. And man, does she love her control.
    She must be glad you rescued her. :P

    Lol, brushing the couch...
    Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.
    These are mah' glitches.

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,475
    I used to get a sandwich called the Gobbler at a little corner deli downtown, its turkey with cream cheese and cranberry sauce, I know it might sound gross to some of you but to me it was D-licious!
    SWAN DIVE! Into the best night of your life.

  13. #38
    Originally Posted by Rios
    I used to get a sandwich called the Gobbler at a little corner deli downtown, its turkey with cream cheese and cranberry sauce, I know it might sound gross to some of you but to me it was D-licious!
    Gross?! That sounds amazing! :O
    Add me on PSN or Steam: Talidan or Windows/Xbox Live: KawaiiCuddles (Don't ask :P )
    www.cheatmasters.com

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,475
    I know, right.
    SWAN DIVE! Into the best night of your life.

  15. #40
    I don't know about you guys, but I think Subway is the best.
    Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.
    These are mah' glitches.

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,475
    I like the meatball sammy from Subway, but I like Togo's turkey avocado swiss even more.
    SWAN DIVE! Into the best night of your life.

  17. #42
    I like the meatball, but my all time favorite is the Spicy Italian.

    I HAVE to have Subway today...
    Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.
    These are mah' glitches.

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,475
    Oh man I wish I would have known you where going, I would have had you pick me up something.
    SWAN DIVE! Into the best night of your life.

  19. #44
    Originally Posted by Rios
    Oh man I wish I would have known you where going, I would have had you pick me up something.
    Same here.
    Subway is like... the sammich god!

    Okay, i need one now!!!

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten Island, New York City
    Posts
    2,020
    I like Subway's Chicken Parmigina (i can not spell for my life lol) and their Meatball with Marinara sauce.
    signature image

  21. #46
    Italian BMT all the way. I luuurvveee meat.
    Add me on PSN or Steam: Talidan or Windows/Xbox Live: KawaiiCuddles (Don't ask :P )
    www.cheatmasters.com

  22. #47
    Originally Posted by Rios
    Oh man I wish I would have known you where going, I would have had you pick me up something.
    Like that would happen...
    Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.
    These are mah' glitches.

Page 2 of 2 First First 12