Thread: Kurtis back? For real?

Kurtis back? For real?

Hey guys I just found this! It's for the new game coming out! It's the one we've all been waiting for since Edios disbanned! Yay!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=R-XMncGCa0s&feature=related

I know some will groan about this, but for me I'm dancin'.

This new game is featuring another playable character, so I say what's the harm in bringing back the first 'second playable' (put in quotes because I do agree: he was difficult to control)! Even if he's just going to be some old shmoe backround character I'm just happy to say that he is NOT dead to the world.

Plus look at all the stuff in there related to Von Croy. Uh, uh.

I sure hope this trailer was real. Otherwise I'm just wasting my breath.
    This is me! Hi! :D

This is so fake... TR9 and Guardian of Light are not even the same thing, save your breath for when we have real news
    signature image

I'm sorry but it's not real.

The video itself was created by a quite talented guy or girl under the username of xTRKOx

Here another they did:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbJWrRNEonk

Fanmade indeed, it´s so good that you would think it´s official.
    signature image

I kidnapped Kurtis, and he is locked up in my closet, and I don't see anyone from Eidos knocking on my door, requesting him back.

But there's a SWAT team tough.
    Villa, villa.

I apoligize for the mistake. I was a little too excited with the discovery of this video. I knew it was too good to be true. I hadn't read the comments under the video like I should have.I had only read the description. This brings ups a gripe I have about fan-made videos: when you make one (or copy someone elses) use the good sense to tell viewers it's fake otherwise people like me come along...

I would like to thank xTRKOx from Youtube for putting the "fan-made" and "this is fake" in his/her desciptions. Muchly (I ready don't think that's a word) appreciated.

This person's videos are pretty cool btw. For anyone who's interested.
    This is me! Hi! :D

Quote Originally Posted by trfanfrombeg View Post
    I apoligize for the mistake. I was a little too excited with the discovery of this video. I knew it was too good to be true. I hadn't read the comments under the video like I should have.I had only read the description. This brings ups a gripe I have about fan-made videos: when you make one (or copy someone elses) use the good sense to tell viewers it's fake otherwise people like me come along...

I would like to thank xTRKOx from Youtube for putting the "fan-made" and "this is fake" in his/her desciptions. Muchly (I ready don't think that's a word) appreciated.

This person's videos are pretty cool btw. For anyone who's interested.
    Well i wouldn't hold your breath, but there is always a chance they might. Maybe Rexie above you there can manipulate that SWAT team over at her place to force Edios to bring him back. :P