Thread: Help. How do i get out of the mansion?

Help. How do i get out of the mansion?

Hi guys, i'm new at playing legacy of kain defiance and i love playing the game.. could anyone tell me how do i get out of the mansion... i cant seem to find my way out of the mansion. I have manage to light the 5 or 6 torch but i cant seem to put out the other. ho cant i enter the door?

Please help me...

Lightbulb

Greetings, baracuda, and welcome to the forums! You may wish to consult our Chapter 8 help thread for a possible solution. If you don't find one, just let us know and we'll do our best to further assist you.

That thread was created when we had our SPOILER warning in effect so just highlight over the blue boxes with your mouse to reveal the text.
    "I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one;
    'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it."
    ~ Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Umah Bloodomen View Post
    Greetings, baracuda, and welcome to the forums! You may wish to consult our Chapter 8 help thread for a possible solution. If you don't find one, just let us know and we'll do our best to further assist you.

That thread was created when we had our SPOILER warning in effect so just highlight over the blue boxes with your mouse to reveal the text.

Thank you for the warm welcome MOD Umah... This forum really helps me a lot. actually i started reading and i got all my question answered. Im already at the stage where i have to face turel im not yet finish cause my eyes are too tired for playing 6 hours straight. I will finish the LOK when i get home after work...