Thread: Family Friendly mod for Just Cause 2

Family Friendly mod for Just Cause 2

Family Friendly mod for Just Cause 2

Hi people who know how to make mods.

Has anyone thought of making a mod that removes the guns and heat and the main story line so its a fun place to roam around in and explore.
    I know a few familes with kids with enquiring minds who would jump at the chance to explore a world as beautiful and intricate and fre-form as JC but without having to kill people.

Is this do-able in a mod?
    /\___\ http://creativeobjectworld.com : a free-form, text-based, browser-based,
    \/___/ real-time, multi-user virtual world

Thanks compatible.

I was imagining the developers might read this forum and like hearing new ways to reach a larger audiance.. but if its something easily done in a mod that will do for me (and my 6 year old nephew who is keen on all forms a vehicle travel and would love this if there were no guns)

When I get home from my vacation (tomorrow) , I will give this a shot. Shoot me a private message today or tomorrow to remind me when I get back.

This sounds like a good idea, I really hope it's possible without breaking the whole game.

Also, you might want to take out civilians as well. (Your nephew may run people over. )

I don't know why I'm posting in the PC forums...
    Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.
    These are mah' glitches.

Well yeah there are lots of stuff that can happen...

- He can run people over
    - Still bash people with melee button
    - Tethering people to an edge, then releasing so they fall to their deaths
    - Drop large things on them
    etc

But you could always replace the guns with bubble blasters

Yes, good points and maybe civilians should be given infinate health so they just get knocked over not completeld deaded might be a good change too.

I do understand the need for juds to just destroy stuff - in a controlled environment - thats what sandboxes are all about. So finding ways to break things would be part of the fun.

As for this bubble blaster.. I was mention of it somewhere but have yet to discover it myself.. but then again I have only played 13hrs so far.

What a fantastic game this is.

Originally Posted by patrickownzya
    Well yeah there are lots of stuff that can happen...

- He can run people over
    - Still bash people with melee button
    - Tethering people to an edge, then releasing so they fall to their deaths
    - Drop large things on them
    etc

But you could always replace the guns with bubble blasters

I no this is a old post but Have you come up with anything im am only 12 and would like to go around a open world game and drive a car or airplane and parachute looks like alot of fun please responed thx