Page 3 of 11 First First 1234567 ... Last

Thread: Ghosting Players, Uneven Matches, 5v3, 5v4, 4v3 matches etc

Ghosting Players, Uneven Matches, 5v3, 5v4, 4v3 matches etc

4v4 balances

Anyone else notice that sometimes when there are 8 people in 4v4 the teams become 5v3? Is that supposed to happen?

It is not supposed to be happening. I have also seen lobbies now filling up to 10 players and starting 4v6. I am going to guess that this is tied to the future 5v5 mode (also 10 players), which I briefly witnessed a finding match screen for due to lobby and matchmaking bug

In-game: Sirshua, being a sir everywhere.

Originally Posted by RainaAudron
    What exactly is the issue? Once you join a lobby, you can invite your friends over. Issues arise when more than one party of players enters, then it seems it can result in weird matchups like 6v2, 5v3, etc.

Is this the problem you are having?
    Side note that is hard to do with more than 1 friend, now that more people play and games fill up quicker or only have 1 open spot. Some sort of proper party or a more reliable invite system needs in asap otherwise having people buy invites for their friends is kind of crappy if they can barely play with them ( and can't start their own room for a private game, which could help deal with it)

I really feel that the founders packs shouldn't exist until the Party system was fixed. Not being able to play with your friends completely ruins the experience for me.

If this wasn't a multiplayer-only experience then I would have a different view.
    By buying a founders pack you should have been well aware you were buying early access to a game. Early access means you are paying to play it in beta form. An unfinished game is just that, unfinished.

Except for they encourage you to give your friends keys. You not far fetched to expect that feature to work.

It's a bug OP, one they are aware of and working on a fix for asap in the next patch.

http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/sho...2395#post92395
    My nosgoth referral link: http://bit.ly/1JPbc9B
    signature image

There one problem with party system, from now on balance will be up, you can see something like this in game: Group of pro (Alpha players, 25 lvl + who know how to play, play as one team ) VS rainbow (players 1-30 lvl, one don't know how to play, other guy always take Santinel and asking for Smoke bomb, and so on) in the end it's miracle if there 30-10 scores.
    I think it will be better if players will be balance even if they in one party.

Friend Party System

needs to be fixed so people can invite their friends to the party so people can have a party that don't have randoms.

that is all for now, ill post more when i can think of it.

5v3 or 6v2

soo i joined a friend, and alot of games turned into the title, wil this be fixed? and will there be a party system? really soon? i got founder pack with 10 keys so ofc i want to play with mates.

Same thing here, 3vs5 match, lose , of course

5v3? Son Ive had alot of 6v2 lately. Now thats stress!!

(click image to enlarge)

Party System

I dunno if this is actually fully implemented or not, but I've had some weird issues trying to use this.
    Inviting a player gets a screen like you're finding a game with "Deathmatch 4v4" and "Verifying" at the bottom
    eventually it just says "Could not join players lobby" or similar and stops, but you're left on the screen like you're finding a game and the "Deathmatch 4v4" now says "Deathmatch 5v5"
    However, if you join a game sometimes the player you invited will join with you, after the game (or you leave the lobby) you have a party chat window at the bottom.

That's the most common thing that's happened to me.
    Trying to get with a friend to record some gameplay but having trouble with it, if you know of something I might be missing tell/ask me and I'll try it, if it's not implemented let me know. If you have had some successes or weirdness with it put it here. Thanks! Victory for Nosgoth!

San Marcos, California, USA, North America, Earth
    Originally Posted by 888Demon888
    There one problem with party system, from now on balance will be up, you can see something like this in game: Group of pro (Alpha players, 25 lvl + who know how to play, play as one team ) VS rainbow (players 1-30 lvl, one don't know how to play, other guy always take Santinel and asking for Smoke bomb, and so on) in the end it's miracle if there 30-10 scores.
    I think it will be better if players will be balance even if they in one party.
    Or if a whole team queues up, then another whole team queues up, just pit them against each other? If the problem will be as common as you make it sound, then just pitting the teams against each other should fix it. May the better and more organized group of friends win, I guess.

Got a few of these today. But it always happened in the same situation, a match finishes, we stay in the lobby, suddenly one person leaves and two more people join and it makes the match 5v3. I'm not sure why it's happening, I don't think there were any parties in our group.
    My nosgoth referral link: http://bit.ly/1JPbc9B
    signature image

2 v 6 Glitch Theory

Hello I have a theory about that 2 v 6 / 3 v 5 glitch that happens now, it has a chance to appear when you join a friend in lobby. I have tested it with some people and the more people are like premade/party the bigger chance of it to happen. I don't know if that's the case but 90% when I play with someone it happens and when I play single, it occurred like once or two times. Hope this information will help solving it.

Hi i dont know how this happens sometimes 5v3 and 6v2 its really annoying i hope they fix this soon

Originally Posted by Psyonix_Corey
    (March 31)
    Since there's some priority stuff in here, wanted to get it in front of you guys so you know what's coming down the pipe. We've submitted to QA so assuming there's no critical issues we can hopefully get this to you later this week.

- Region filter will now function properly when NA or EU is selected
    - Fix for imbalanced teams being created (5v3, 6v2, etc.)
    - Improvements and fixes to Party system and friend inviting / joining
    They're working on it

Just to clarify the quote, this is something that is planned to be fixed in the next game update coming soon. Feel free to continue to speculate on why it happens though.

That's good news that it's getting fixed! The issue with this glitch is that the game doesn't randomize friends that joined to lobby, they are on one team but the rest non party people in lobby get randomized in lobby.

p.s. I know that guys at Psyonix are aware of it just explaining it to people who wonder why it happens
    Last edited by Soiuxsie; 3rd Apr 2014 at 09:12.

Same today, after the big patch.

But...i forgot to make a screenshot .-.

Party system hasn't changed since pre-patch

I'm still not getting any response when trying to join a friends party, nor is he getting anything when he tries to join me, just like pre-patch the party system seems completely non-functional.

Lobby bugs also appear to be still present, I've seen a few 5v3's and 6v2's.

Actually it got worse, I think I was in a 3v6 today

Even after the patch I get this problem. In some cases it even got worse. For example, this 7vs0 lobby...

You can't even DO anything here :c

Users joining matches making it 3v4

There are a select few individuals who are joining lobbies making teams unfair. They are spread on NA and EU servers. No escaping them unless their lobby fills and you get a new lobby opened. Maybe make it so we can connect to a new server? Would make it so your party joining on you a lot easier instead of leaving and joining multiple matches.

Unbalanced Teams after Patch

Hello,
    after the new Patch are only unbalanced Teams, you win 30:6 or you lose 30:6.

I had only 1 Game of 10 there are a "real game" and not a massacre.

Page 3 of 11 First First 1234567 ... Last