Page 2 of 11 First First 123456 ... Last

Thread: Ghosting Players, Uneven Matches, 5v3, 5v4, 4v3 matches etc

Ghosting Players, Uneven Matches, 5v3, 5v4, 4v3 matches etc

Dude - it's because you're too good at it...they've got to try to balance your skills some how

That's probably the most lopsided team I've seen! 2 v 6 - crazy!

I once played 1v5. And I had lot of fun, just running away. Even managed to get a kill when humans dispersed in their search of me.

Yea, just had this bug myself. Joined to a 3v5:

I also had a 2v6, yesterday

Another 5v3 Match

Party Issue

Today i buyed my access to Nosgoth, and then the immortal pack. But when my friends are online we can't make party to get into a match.

Everytime we try to make party a sign shows up "Nosgoth is currently unavailable"...the only way we can do it is when i get into a match and a friend uses the "join" function, then and just then the party is set and we stick together. But again, any other friend who wans to join the party or is invited, keeps getting the same error.

Any solution to this?

Every other game or so today has been 3v5, not fun at all.

I've had multiple 5v3 games over the last few days; this needs to be fixed asap :x

Question 5v3 matches?

everyonce in awhile i would enter a lobby and when the 8th person would join the teams would auto balance to a 5v3 match. does this bug happen a lot to other players or is it just every once in awhile
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...9/screenshots/

San Marcos, California, USA, North America, Earth
    Nope, there isn't exactly a party system in place, really.

I asked about it in this thread, but so far no one's given a time frame as to when we can expect the system to be refined.

This just happened to me for 3-4 games in a row. One was even 7 vs 1. I had been playing with my friends when it happened, and we were all in a party (4 of us), so it may be related to how matchmaking views parties when determining teams (our party was always on the same team, always the team with more people). This new patch seems to have caused a ton of glitches...

It's been happening a lot lately, quite annoying.

Originally Posted by Rolingachu
    Everytime we try to make party a sign shows up "Nosgoth is currently unavailable"...the only way we can do it is when i get into a match and a friend uses the "join" function, then and just then the party is set and we stick together. But again, any other friend who wans to join the party or is invited, keeps getting the same error.
    Welcome to Nosgoth

As Viridian said there isn't a party (be on the same team) function enabled at the moment - it was actual disabled a while back. You can however join in the same matches - sometimes it'll put you on the same team and other times not.

As for the "unaviable" error - yes this is a bug. If you cannot invite them - instead try getting them to find a lobby and inviting you. The other error that you sometimes get is "lobby is shut down" when it's not. It can get very frustrating but after a few tries of jumping lobbies or different friends inviting you you'll get a success.

Yes, it happened for me last night, too. It probably has something to do with the Party system, I believe.
    signature image

Yeah, we get frequently assigned 6v2 now. It seems the system gets confused when more than one party of players enters and then the second party gets put onto the same team as first party.. Can we get this fixed asap please?

5v3 PFFT that's nothing! I've had a nice balanced 6v2 match-up
    signature image

Yeah, i aswell have had my fair share of these sort of matches now haha

Yea, just got into a 6v2 myself. Patch today plzkthx.

Exclamation [Bugreportthead] "joining a friend in lobby / building a team destroys the game"

There are probably a lot of Threads about it here but this is what i experienced today.

I invited a friend to the beta and the played a few games, we quickly noticed that if he follows me via Steam "join" button (and probably without if we are lucky to be matched together) the game soon starts to bug as it get to be a 4 vs 2 game where we are in the 4 Players Team...

I gues they either just Register a Team and think there are only 2 Player, or they dont Count the Team at all.

This is one of the most strangest buggs i experienced Overall the games i played beta and it Needs to be fixed as soon as possible as it is a teamgame and with "codes for friends" included in the bundles it is meant to be played with friends, but i see no Point in playing 4vs2 all the time..

Party patch

I can't have acces to the most post about this thread so i create one,
    Anyone know when the release for party going out ?
    i buy the founder pack to invite a friend but we can't play together actually so...
    Thanks

You can but it's a weird procedure... So you have to join a lobby which has a few open slots, and then send invite to your friend to play Nosgoth. After that you both should be in the same lobby and on the same team. I tried that today with my cousin and it worked, but there was a 5vs3 glitch in a few matches.

There should be a warning: Can't play with friends

I really feel that the founders packs shouldn't exist until the Party system was fixed. Not being able to play with your friends completely ruins the experience for me.

If this wasn't a multiplayer-only experience then I would have a different view.

What exactly is the issue? Once you join a lobby, you can invite your friends over. Issues arise when more than one party of players enters, then it seems it can result in weird matchups like 6v2, 5v3, etc.

Is this the problem you are having?

San Marcos, California, USA, North America, Earth
    The thing is, that relies on getting into a lobby that's not full, and preferably on the server you want. If it keeps throwing you into rooms that are nearly full, or games in progress, then you can't reliably play with your friends. I'm sure they'll sort out the kinks soon enough, though.

People are breaking the lobby system ATM

So we had people joining and leaving the match lobby several times. Over and over again. Then the whole system bugged out and created a 5 v 3. And the game actually launched.

So I bailed on that game after 2 minutes. Not going back in until this is fixed. 5v3 isn't fun. Not even sure why the 5 Vamps stayed in that game and decided to destroy us.

Page 2 of 11 First First 123456 ... Last