Page 1 of 5 12345 Last

Thread: New Fragile Alliance video

New Fragile Alliance video

New Fragile Alliance video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJlqVmNW0hM

Looks pretty spiffy. Although I did giggle every time the asian lady said "" ...

This looks awesome! I wanna play. Now!

nice, I like trains

I know it's boring to repeat, but the camera really is wonderfull.

Does anyone else think the bald guy with the shorts and combat boots looks like a colossal douchebag?

I'd shoot that guy in the back at the start of the round just for looking so damn ridiculous

Fitting voice-over and cool level design.

I totally want to see the inside of the bus.

Originally Posted by Kent-45
    Does anyone else think the bald guy with the shorts and combat boots looks like a colossal douchebag?

I'd shoot that guy in the back at the start of the round just for looking so damn ridiculous
    Nah, I like him.

One of the best multiplayer modes ever. Looks brilliant visually, and I liked that touch of when the guy is killed, the gun slides ahead of his body.

Looks like you can't stand up when you're down... would be balanced if you shot the guy that took you down which allowed you to get back up (me thinks).

Stand corrected.

that looks awesome! i love FA. man i cant wait. the camera really does look good and i like how the bullets have actual force behind them, when you get shot you hit the ground pretty violently. love it.

The bus with green lights insaide was pretty.

I'm thinking there is now an option to kill unwanted teammates that aren't doing their job. Maybe there is a vote system? Or maybe you can kill teammates without penalty if they aren't carrying much cash relative to anyone else?

The narrator is the Asian version of the woman from Team Fortress 2, methinks. Although the woman from Team Fortress 2 did not constantly say in a deadpan voice.

Arcade Mode looks really cool.

Would be cool if when the team reaches a set cash threshold for each level, it gives traitor immunity against the player with the least cash, so they don't split their hard earned money with the dead weight (ONLY if the dead weight has a difference of 50% to 100% less cash than the next player or something).

Would really help the competitive atmosphere inside a pseudo-cooperative mode and for payback against the conscious scrubs that let their team take the damage while they lag way behind.

"And if you choose to feck us..."

Can't stop laughing at that.

I'm...so...excited
    Also it looked like there were a lot more character models, which is awsome in my book.

Originally Posted by BeardedHoplite
    I'm...so...excited
    Also it looked like there were a lot more character models, which is awsome in my book.
    Looks like the same amount to me, but I think you can choose your character this time.

Originally Posted by Brackstone17
    I'm thinking there is now an option to kill unwanted teammates that aren't doing their job. Maybe there is a vote system? Or maybe you can kill teammates without penalty if they aren't carrying much cash relative to anyone else?
    No, if you kill another player, you become a traitor. In arcade mode, the other guys will turn on you if you're not doing your end of the work, though.

Originally Posted by Bionicicide
    Looks like you can't stand up when you're down... would be balanced if you shot the guy that took you down which allowed you to get back up (me thinks).
    You can get up after being downed.

Originally Posted by Brackstone17
    Looks like the same amount to me, but I think you can choose your character this time.
    There are 8 characters and the model is chosen at random.

If you want to learn more about Arcade mode, check out the blog.

8 models? So does that mean 8 players for online and for arcade you and 7 ai's?

Okay, good thing you can get back up.

Originally Posted by Nick@IO
    No, if you kill another player, you become a traitor. In arcade mode, the other guys will turn on you if you're not doing your end of the work, though.
    Trailer made it look and sound like it gave traitor immunity for everyone against the dead weight, is this true? If so, what is the stipulation? a'la My idea in post #13.

Huh, I could have sworn the Gamespot preview said we could pick our characters. Oh well, thanks for answering our questions!

Speaking of character models, who is that loser in the track pants and suit top?

So no more suits in Fragile Alliance? No more unlocking cooler character models as you level up? Well that's rather dissapointing. Atleast I hope there will be some sort of leveling/rank system. It's really one of those things that kept me playing in K&L 1.
    I got 99 problems but a traitor ain't one.

that looks awesome, cant wait to play that.

Originally Posted by BeardedHoplite
    Speaking of character models, who is that loser in the track pants and suit top?
    Are you talking about that balding fellow dressed in the absolute heighth of armed robbery fashion? He seems like a pretty cool guy.

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last