Thread: New Fragile Alliance video

New Fragile Alliance video

1. Originally Posted by Mercenary of The7
    I frickin' dare you! I'm a 2007 veteran, I know my stuff.
    I see a guy who is full of himself, You do realise a majority of the people on these forums are the dedicated, "Vets" as you call them. We have all played as long as you (Well majority of us) I've played since 2007 and you dont see me parading myself around.

Also on a side note im concerned at how shotguns will work in multiplayer. Shotguns in multiplayer games are normally a touchy issue (COUGH=MODERNWARFARE2, COUGH BAD COMPANY 2 COUGH COUUUGH) Hopefully they are balanced and take a bit of skill and brainpower to pull of effectively

Originally Posted by MxOAgentJohnson
    I see a guy who is full of himself, You do realise a majority of the people on these forums are the dedicated, "Vets" as you call them. We have all played as long as you (Well majority of us) I've played since 2007 and you dont see me parading myself around.
    Looking in the backmirror that was a rather douche-baggy thing to say. My bad. While many here have played back then, but who is actually still playing ?
    I got 99 problems but a traitor ain't one.

If you listen to the trailer it says 'get out in 4 minutes'.

So im guessing we have like 10 mins getting to the objective but you have 4 mins to get back to the van before it drives off.

Originally Posted by Bevacur

So im guessing we have like 10 mins getting to the objective but you have 4 mins to get back to the van before it drives off.
    yeah I wonder if there's going to be a setting to let us set a higher time limit, or even remove it entirely. I always thought the time limit was the 3 or so times the escape van came, and if you missed it then that was your time limit... guess not

I am sure they will put a setting that allows us to put in maybe a extra 2-3 mins but removing it entirely will get rid of the 'intensity' of trying to frantically get back to the escape van. But yeah missing the van means your time is over, but i could be entirely wrong.

Man i am so pumped for this game!!

6. Originally Posted by Mercenary of The7
    Looking in the backmirror that was a rather douche-baggy thing to say. My bad. While many here have played back then, but who is actually still playing ?
    I still play occasionally, not many people play anymore so there isnt really a point. Got myself bad company 2 to occupy myself for a bit, Indie game designing then red dead, but once this beast comes out. I'd rather sell all my games for it

"Get out in 4 minutes"... I actually kinda like that. So when you get the money it's time to haul @$$. I digg, I digg.
    I got 99 problems but a traitor ain't one.

I hope there is only one van that comes near the end of the four minutes. I didn't like how there were multiple vans in the previous game. Having one van that everybody has to use would create a much more tense getaway.

Originally Posted by Mercenary of The7
    i played it 2 hours ago until i tried deleating a message whyll playing and froze the multiplayer match. GOSH DARN MULTIPLAYER ISSUES!
    i have the theme song stuck in my head. dum dum duuum duum dum bum bum dum.

Originally Posted by Kent-45
    yeah I wonder if there's going to be a setting to let us set a higher time limit, or even remove it entirely. I always thought the time limit was the 3 or so times the escape van came, and if you missed it then that was your time limit... guess not
    You can set the number of minutes a round lasts - between 3 and 5 minutes as I recall. The 'four minutes' is the default and rund from the second the round starts (i.e. before the heist) and until you leave. The getaway vehicle returns a few times if you missed it but if time runs out, you're out of luck.

Originally Posted by Nick@IO
    You can set the number of minutes a round lasts - between 3 and 5 minutes as I recall. The 'four minutes' is the default and rund from the second the round starts (i.e. before the heist) and until you leave. The getaway vehicle returns a few times if you missed it but if time runs out, you're out of luck.
    sounds just like the 1st game. now all i need is some oil canisters and a lighter.

To clarify, is the weapon unlock persistent? If so, are they unlocked automatically at every new rank (a'la CoD4:MW) or do you accumulate cash that you spend at your leisure (a'la U2:AT)?

Originally Posted by Mercenary of The7
    Really depends on the map and the people you're playing with. Wanna be a traitor and get a lot of money in 4 minutes? Hah - Good luck, buddy. There's no time to be dickin' around.

But saying 4 minutes is more than enough time is a load of bull.
    Eh,,, I can do Hot Coffee ALONE in under 3 minutes, all the black senators money AND white senators money included *Screw the small stash*. Same with Withdrawal and Late night opening. You need to know what has the most cash, where the enemies will spawn and where to run as to not die doing the speedrun.

All levels can be done in 3 minutes. You just wont get every dollar.

Undercover Cop Video

Woo! Love the gun sounds and effects.

Oh please let there be a multiplayer demo...

Originally Posted by JackGordon
    Oh please let there be a multiplayer demo...
    Please let there be a single player AND a multiplayer demo!!!

Please let there be a single player AND a multiplayer demo!!!
    AND butter cookies!!!

Sooo guess nobody knows he IS undercover and the cops are still going to shoot him ?

So How do you score points ?

But its an good idear, because nobody can complain you turned tratior/undercover cop, because its your mission !! - so less complaining ;-)

IM LOVING THIS! YEAH!!!! why aint it on the us site?

Sounds fun. Another layer to FA.

Paranoia is going to go through the ROOF in "Undercover Cop" !

Indeed. I really like all these different game modes. I can not wait for this game.

Originally Posted by petersjov
    Sooo guess nobody knows he IS undercover and the cops are still going to shoot him ?

So How do you score points ?

But its an good idear, because nobody can complain you turned tratior/undercover cop, because its your mission !! - so less complaining ;-)
    NPC cops don't shoot at the undercover cop, no. It's part of his cover to try to remain out of the action while pretending to be in the action, so to speak. He gets points (money) for killing players.

Originally Posted by chaoticd
    IM LOVING THIS! YEAH!!!! why aint it on the us site?
    We're experiencing some tech issues on the site at the moment - I can't update it. The guys are working on it. Hopefully it will be up tomorrow. Check out the fan page on Facebook for more info on the game mode.

So even if the Undercover cop shoots other policemen, they won't shoot him at all?
    The only way to score points is by killing a traitor?

Page 4 of 5 First First 12345 Last