Thread: New Fragile Alliance video

New Fragile Alliance video

Originally Posted by zephyr1991
    Also is it me... or did they add beeps to the trailer? At least on the flash site?
    ESRB stamp is censored, PEGI stamp isn't.

ESRB is strict on games rated for people the age of 17 of older eh?

Yeah. Just watched new Fragile Alliance trailer rated by PEGI, and there's no beep too when woman say "I know you're a bunch of greedy frs"
    Jyst few hours left for it...

There are beeps even on official site. Unles you choose UK on the start.

C'mon... Where's the vid? I need my fix!

Here we go!

Excuse me while I go jump around for a bit like a hysterical little girl. I need a time machine to get to August 27th today. No, two time machines! In case the other one doesn't work.

my god! that looks so gooooood, i realllllly cant wait to jump back into some new FA. im really excited to hear about cops and robbers and under cover cop modes as well. i will be spending a ton of time online with this game.

wow thats just...awesome , like a action movie dream come true ;-) I always wanted to be in a action movie!!

a few questions:

If We fight to get the cash, what is the end of it ? do we reach a "max hard level" setting / end ?

Oohhh never played the original FA....tried once, but people quit alot...

EDIT : Just found the rules on the homepage, getting most money in three heists ;-)

Oh my god, the station when it is blown up looks amazing! The rain is also pretty cool!

As soon as there is a pre-order option on Steam, I'm buying this thing instantly... I think this is truly the coolest thing I've ever seen.

My only question is this... Does the round have to last 4 minutes? that seems kinda short. It's been a while since I've played KL1 fragile alliance, but I remember having a choice of upping the round time if you so choose... is that gonna be an option here?

Great cinematography as usual.

12. I noticed shotguns right after guy betrays someone
    jizz in my pants

Originally Posted by MxOAgentJohnson
    I noticed shotguns right after guy betrays someone
    jizz in my pants
    Pistols, shotguns, submachine guns, assault rifles, that's watz up.
    I got 99 problems but a traitor ain't one.

Trailer is awesome!
    Just a little curiosity, no chinese characters in FA?

Originally Posted by chaoticd
    YES!!! I CANT WAIT! just seeing the 1st fragile alliance trailer had me drooling on the computer keys. must buy for me.

Does arcade mode have a split screen ability by any chance? if it did, i would bow down and worship the almighty IO.
    Arcade mode is single player - so no need for splite screen, no.

How many players do you need to start a match? I hated the fact that in K&L1 four was the minimum, when three or even two skilled players could pull it off.

Also, do you have a ranking system? If so, can you unlock anything?

Originally Posted by Garrett Vega
    Also, do you have a ranking system? If so, can you unlock anything?
    Check the Gametrailers interview here for more info on the ranking system.

Yeah, just saw that myself. Still, hope eight is not the minimum amount of players.

Originally Posted by Nick@IO
    Arcade mode is single player - so no need for splite screen, no.
    is fragile alliance splitscreen? i cant ask about the other 2 modes because they havnt been actually announced yet.

oh yeah, i saw the new trailer 2 minutes after it was updated on the site i was at school and (strangely) kaneandlynch.com is the only thing i can get on that ISNT BLOCKED (which makes absolutly no sence (the original site wasnt blocked either)) and when i refreshed the page, the update was up. GO IO!
    i have the theme song stuck in my head. dum dum duuum duum dum bum bum dum.

FA won't have splitscreen. Maybe the campaign in offline co-op mode will though.

Originally Posted by Kent-45
    My only question is this... Does the round have to last 4 minutes? that seems kinda short. ?
    In Dead Men four minutes was more than enough time. There could be more cops or the levels could be bigger though.

Originally Posted by BeardedHoplite
    In Dead Men four minutes was more than enough time. There could be more cops or the levels could be bigger though.
    That's BS. In Dead Men 7 minutes might not always be enough if the skilled players start a big firefight after they kill all the cops.

4 minutes in Dead Men is definitely not enough time to get a lot of money and do a smooth escape.

I dare anyone to do Withdrawel in 4 minutes and get all cash from the vault. I frickin' dare you! I'm a 2007 veteran, I know my stuff.

Originally Posted by Mercenary of The7
    4 minutes in Dead Men is definitely not enough time to get a lot of money and do a smooth escape.

I dare anyone to do Withdrawel in 4 minutes and get all cash from the vault. I frickin' dare you! I'm a 2007 veteran, I know my stuff.
    With four people I have done Hasta La Vista several times in four minutes.

Originally Posted by BeardedHoplite
    With four people I have done Hasta La Vista several times in four minutes.
    Really depends on the map and the people you're playing with. Wanna be a traitor and get a lot of money in 4 minutes? Hah - Good luck, buddy. There's no time to be dickin' around.

But saying 4 minutes is more than enough time is a load of bull.

Page 3 of 5 First First 12345 Last