Page 3 of 10 First First 1234567 ... Last

Thread: Fps issues

Fps issues

Have you tried contacting support? wish i could help but this is not my strong suit
    signature image

Isn't this contacting support? When I click the support link I just get redirected to a FAQ...

Hello,

what graphics settings are you playing on? Perhaps try turning off certain features such as APEX cloth, that causes issues for myself personally.

Also have you updated your nvidia drivers to the latest one? I ask because sometimes this can fix it OR be the source of the issue, a friend of mine with a gtx 770 had fps issues and found out it was due to the latest nvidia driver update.

My advice would be to set the game to the lowest, but make sure it's on your native screen resolution, then if it plays fine, increase the graphics to see if it's a specific setting that is causing the issue or not.

Game is on the lowest settings + windowed mode, all graphics card drivers are updated and the issue still persists but the game looks worse when it does it xD.

FPS drop in smoke/haze/heal

Since I started playing, when ever their is smoke, haze, heal, fire, ext.. anything like that I get frame drop.
    Its quite annoying.
    Normally I should be able to play this game 60fps on pretty much full settings with no issues.
    Seems like lowering settings dont help ether.

NOW when something like this happens, normally playing with the .ini settings for the game can fix the issue, but these ini files arn't something i know to well, so maybe someone out there can give me a hand with a possible solution?

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4570 CPU @ 3.20GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.2GHz
    ASUS Radeon R9 270 2G
    G.SKILL Ares Series 8GB (2x4)

Thanks!
    Last edited by ICantPauseItMom; 13th May 2014 at 08:44.
    signature image

Have same issues, fps drop from 40-50 to 10-20 and thats crazy. Used "speed up" button on my pc + RazerGameBooster and lags now 25%-30% less horrible, but they still exist. Yet i am able to deal like 12k-17k dps per game as human, so it dosnt really ruins game at all, but causes a rage and annoyingness. Changing options dosnt change power of lags. The worst situation is having 4 alchemist shooting at the same time - when those "bomb army" exploding - fps is 0.

I have no lag in Diablo 3 on MAX options, screen res. 1920x1080 with 4 players party, while all the screen filled with AoE skills and enemies.

My drivers are up to date.

I get small drops too, when there are allot of particles on screen, like fire and smoke.
    It's not a severe drop in FPS, but would be nice if the particle effects could be optimized a little.

My system:
    i7 2600k
    680GTX
    16GB ram

Yes I remember other games having the same particle issues (such at league of legends) back when I only had a crap laptop, id lag in some skill animations, it sooner or later got fix and solved the issue.
    I'd like to see the same thing done here. Hopefully we'll see something in the near future
    signature image

I haven't really noticed anything like that, and my video card is nowhere near as beefy. Side note: how is the R9 series?

AMD FX 6300 (3.5GHz, 6 core)
    MSI Radeon HD 6770
    Crucial 8GB Ballistix (1x8, planning on upping to 16 soon)

Have you tried following the steps in this post from the April patch? It could apply to the May one as well.
    http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=12706

Originally Posted by SkippyMcDoogle
    I haven't really noticed anything like that, and my video card is nowhere near as beefy. Side note: how is the R9 series?

AMD FX 6300 (3.5GHz, 6 core)
    MSI Radeon HD 6770
    Crucial 8GB Ballistix (1x8, planning on upping to 16 soon)

Have you tried following the steps in this post from the April patch? It could apply to the May one as well.
    http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=12706
    The R9 series is great! Id recommend it to anyone.

ill try that link u posted out n reply with resault soon

EDIT: Actually worked ( so far?)
    Note I also re-installed.
    Thanks for the tip!
    Last edited by ICantPauseItMom; 15th May 2014 at 16:42.
    signature image

Nosgoth framerate issues?

Hey,

My frame rate seems to hover around the 20FPS zone and even lower when being attacked.
    I dont understand why, The default video setting for this game is the highest i turned it on low its still around 20 FPS.

Any help would be appreciated.

My Specs:
    Windows 7 Home Premium
    i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40Ghz 4 Core
    8GB RAM
    GeForce GT545

Performance Issues / And something about ui.

Hello guys. http://puu.sh/8RsqM.png This is my pc specs. I know my specs are bad. But, i can play Nosgoth on 10-13 fps. My settings are in low. Can someone give me lowest settings possible config? If anyone got more tips on getting more fps; they are welcome too.

----------------------------------------------------

And the question about ui. I think the letters are too small. I cant even read chat in game. Is there way to make them bigger?

-----------------------------------------------------

Thanks for all help. ^_^

What is your graphics card?

My friend has the exact same issue, and there doesn't seem to be any fixes for it. It would be nice with some more attention to this.

I am forwarding this along to our engineers to see if they have any ideas.

A quick Google shows your CPU may be the bottleneck:
    http://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?...enom+II+X4+840

What other games do you play that you get acceptable framerates in?

Originally Posted by Rexidus
    Hey guys, I'm not the greatest with hardware. From what I can tell my specs beat the recommended specs yet on the lowest settings I get about 17 fps and get noticeable frame drops when fire or smoke is dropped. It's not unplayable but I would prefer to figure out why. Here's my dxdiag.
    blah...
    Driver Date/Size: 3/13/2012 19:06:00, 17662784 bytes
    blah...
    Update the video driver and try again.

Extremely Low FPS

I have a GTX 760 and an i5-2500k, but the game is unplayable for me as I have 20fps and extreme microstutter I'm not sure what's wrong I would love to be able to play.Please help me out!

Nvidia 8500 GT

Hmm, that seems to be the problem together with cpu... which Windows do you have?

http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/gp...eForce+8500+GT

Win8.1 x64

Game breaking lag

Every game today has had terrible lag, regardless of what my ping shows, on both NAm and EU servers

i've noticed this as well along with a lot of i queue up with. there is post here http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=12706 . I've tried the steps, but havent' had a chance to see the effects on the game play yet. worth a shot though.

Local client settings should not cause network issue. Try something like http://traceroute.monitis.com to start with.

RAM and date of video driver?

My guess is here: http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answe...nd-settings%3F
    Last edited by RainaAudron; 22nd May 2014 at 15:51.

I've noticed lots of rubber-banding in player movement lately, sometimes with warping (player relocating further than I could have ran.) It seems to happen on both NA and EU, but certainly with more frequency on on high-latency servers. My connection is at least 24mbit down / 3mbit up.

EDIT: Also, I have run connection tests and my connection shows no packet loss or irregular latency jitter.
    Last edited by PencileyePirate; 23rd May 2014 at 16:22.

Page 3 of 10 First First 1234567 ... Last