Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: Trucker or not?

Trucker or not?

Originally Posted by Agent_4637
    That's a good challenge, RunningBare. I will try that.
    You might want to postpone, the bloody de-spawning rears it's ugly head again, I was attempting to drive a civ truck loaded up with barrels and boxes, it was going good the load more stable, but then about 1km from the departure point everything on the back of the truck was sucked into the bermuda triangle, I hope the patch fixes it, it's getting real annoying.

Originally Posted by RunningBare
    everything on the back of the truck was sucked into the bermuda triangle, I hope the patch fixes it, it's getting real annoying.

I think I will just have try it out of curiosity as to what will happen. As I've said before, I've seen this or that thing disappear, but not as crazy as some of the stuff you've had happen. You've got stuff being thrown into the void all of the time.
    RICO: First Blood Part II

Good luck Agent_4637, at the very least it's a fun challenge loading up the truck with a helicopter, I found the skeeter that's in the power plant to be the best for the job so far, it's a bit more stable when close to the ground, the Rowlinson jerks around a bit too much.

Good luck Agent_4637, at the very least it's a fun challenge loading up the truck with a helicopter, I found the skeeter that's in the power plant to be the best for the job so far, it's a bit more stable when close to the ground, the Rowlinson jerks around a bit too much.
    Here was my attempt, and sure enough, the same thing happened as you. I don't know why they evaporate when they're still in your view. Anyway, I just put the whole short drive in and showed the barrels disappearing. I would have showed the chopper part, except it was smoking from being attacked by military.

BTW, I did try it with the Rowlinson because that's handy, but you're right, it was way too jittery and grabbed the Skeeter at the nearby base.

P.S. This is not exciting.

Here was my attempt, and sure enough, the same thing happened as you. I don't know why they evaporate when they're still in your view. Anyway, I just put the whole short drive in and showed the barrels disappearing. I would have showed the chopper part, except it was smoking from being attacked by military.

BTW, I did try it with the Rowlinson because that's handy, but you're right, it was way too jittery and grabbed the Skeeter at the nearby base.

P.S. This is not exciting.
    Nice try, you got further than me with just loose barrels, it is a pity they just vanish, I was hoping to make a trip from the power plant to the Reaper stronghold in the mountains.

P.S. I never said it was

Nice try, you got further than me with just loose barrels, it is a pity they just vanish, I was hoping to make a trip from the power plant to the Reaper stronghold in the mountains.

P.S. I never said it was
    lol, I meant the video isn't exciting. I like trying to transport stuff. Actually the first video I took I had to try and fight off the military while keeping everything intact, but I didn't get a shot of the barrels disappearing.

I was thinking as well that I might try transporting those smaller gas canisters. Probably everything disappears, but might be worth a shot. Not volatile like the barrels though.

I was thinking as well that I might try transporting those smaller gas canisters. Probably everything disappears, but might be worth a shot. Not volatile like the barrels though.
    What I find odd is that in one of the missions you have to haul 6 boxes to a destination that is quite a long drive, yet they do not vanish.

Like the faction mission "stranded" you have cargo that can't fall off.

Originally Posted by Rybread34
    Like the faction mission "stranded" you have cargo that can't fall off.
    It can't fall off? Dammit! I drove at 5 kph while being shot at for nothing!
    Originally Posted by Kegan
    ZOMBIE GAMERS ATE MY NEIGHBORS.

Originally Posted by NovaSilisko
    It can fall off, i drove to fast in a corner, on 4 wheels (trucker got 8 so....)
    and some boxes felt off,.
    XBL:Aceren

Originally Posted by aceren360
    It can fall off, i drove to fast in a corner, on 4 wheels (trucker got 8 so....)
    and some boxes felt off,.
    I hit a large hill going too fast right near the end of the mission, and all the crates popped up in the air. I almost lost everything. This was after going as slow as Nova, so I would have flipped if my boxes fell off right then.

Originally Posted by NovaSilisko
    Man i feel your pain
    the truck is a goverment vehicle
    i can never enjoy touring in goverment vehicles because getting shot for nothing

Originally Posted by xbox360kris
    Man i feel your pain
    the truck is a goverment vehicle
    i can never enjoy touring in goverment vehicles because getting shot for nothing
    Im i the only one who doesnt have that problem? i can drive ne govie vehicle without getting shot..
    XBL:Aceren

Originally Posted by aceren360
    Im i the only one who doesnt have that problem? i can drive ne govie vehicle without getting shot..
    try to get past government checkpoints while driving a wilforce variant, or any government vehicle
    then you'll see

try to get past government checkpoints while driving a wilforce variant, or any government vehicle
    then you'll see
    I have been trying to record a long roadtrip too, and there were several times on my civilian motorcycle where I was attacked out of nowhere. Not too often in the countryside unless you get too close to a base entrance, but in the city, it can get really bad.

I have been trying to record a long roadtrip too, and there were several times on my civilian motorcycle where I was attacked out of nowhere. Not too often in the countryside unless you get too close to a base entrance, but in the city, it can get really bad.
    yesyesyes you mean the little checkpoints that are located to a dirt road that leads to a military facility right? this also s up my trips :@. I was about to record with my new capture card a whole round using the mobile home thing...
    GRRR

Why must you keep making everyone sad?

reality sad? wow, you're right let's commit suicide with all our members here!

edit:whoops double post, too tired to delete

yesyesyes you mean the little checkpoints that are located to a dirt road that leads to a military facility right? this also s up my trips :@. I was about to record with my new capture card a whole round using the mobile home thing...
    GRRR
    I missed your post here. Yeah, a lot of times I can get around them on a motorcycle, but a couple of times, I went past and got the heat and the next thing I know my tire is blown to hell.

Since I have a PS3, I can capture the video in the game, but every few minutes I have to stop and save the video since it has a 10 minute limit and I don't want my capture to fail. So, if I want to see the whole trip at once, I will have put all of the videos together in an editor. The bad thing is that some times they get out of order...

Page 2 of 2 First First 12