Page 4 of 4 First First 1234

Thread: How to use beta invites

How to use beta invites

I Bought a founders pack. Where is my loot (key included)

I recently bought a founders pack that promises you instant access to the game. After your purchase you get taken to a page that says you need to look in your profile on the square enix page or the steam page..... ive checked both and nothing. Has any1 got some answers? Because if not then this sucks.

Under my square enix account it says i have nosgoth registered for both alpha and beta and i have linked my steam account but no nosgoth on steam games list.

Hello i joined up for the closed beta, and when i try to acces the site from the email it says the servers are very busy, and i reload it, and it's just the same. When do i get it in my steam library? Will i be able to play for free and share opinions about the game also regarding bugs i notive throughtout the game?

am still w8ing for a key but its ok

Game-Installation Problem

i have a problem in the game after Entering the Beta-Key i went to Launch Steam after that i navigate to Library i found nothing the game Content *Cracked* isn't there i found nothing in the File how do i play this game after launching steam what should i do next i receive nothing after Access

Page 4 of 4 First First 1234