Thread: How to use beta invites

How to use beta invites

I bough tthe Warband pack with two friends for an invite! But by mail and have not received codes, what to do?

The keys should come through on a seperate email to the confirmation one - they can take a good few hours to come through.

That is, I just have to wait?

I purchases the warlord pack on steam, and do not have a friend code in my inventory? How to receive?

For me it doesn't even say I own the game when I bought it on steam (Square Enix doesn't say I own it. I did sync my steam) And I have not got my codes either.

I also bought one of the founder packs. I know it takes a few hours, and I have received the confirmation, but I have yet to receive the key codes I can give to friends. A friend who also bought the same pack has already received their. So I was wondering what the typical timeframe is for the keys to be sent out.

Sorry you have not received your codes...

If you do not receive the codes within about 48 hours of your purchase and have checked your SE Profile to see if they are showing there and they are not there either - then please report the issue to the SE Support Centre https://support.nosgoth.com/system/t.../#!portal/1001 and one of their advisors should be able to investigate.

EDIT: Please see this annoucement: http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/sho...282#post102282
    Last edited by lucinvampire; 22nd May 2014 at 15:45.

So, in addition to what Lucinvampire said above, I'd like to join a little tutorial for the keys. It is *very* exhaustive, but I think it eliminates most of the places where things could go wrong.

1. Go to http://www.nosgoth.com and use the top right corner Login button. Log in to your Square Enix Membership account.
    2. Ensure that Nosgoth is linked to your Square Enix Membership account.
    3. Ensure that the email address you input in Nosgoth is the same email address as the one you used for your Square Enix Membership account. If you created your Square Enix Membership account via Steam OpenID, then point to your Steam account’s email address.
    4. Ensure that your Square Enix Membership account is VERIFIED. So, basically, that you clicked on the link found in the verification email upon creating the account.
    5. Boot Nosgoth. Due to how our process work, the email containing the invites codes will not be sent before your Square-Enix Membership account synced with the OnlineSuite, which happens during Nosgoth’s boot sequence.
    6. Wait for the invites to come in. Sometimes it can take up to 48 hours, but most of the time, they are delivered fast.
    7. Tell your friends to pre-link their Square Enix Membership and Steam accounts. If they do not already have a Square Enix Membership account, my recommendation is to create it by logging in to Square Enix Memebership via Steam.
    8. Tell your friend to perform steps 1, 2 and 3.
    9. Go to http://www.nosgoth.com/redeem
    10. Technically, enjoy as the game pops into their library.

It is possible that the last step here went wrong, but should that be the case, you can always go to the Unlock page and try to see what that does. In the odd case that none of that works, you need to contact support.

Can you invite someone if you have the Warband Package?

Cause I don't know how to give someone an invite.

Warband package gives you 2 invites, just login on the nosgoth site, go to your profile and there should be a big red button saying "View your nosgoth founder's pack codes". Click on that and it'll give you the 2 beta keys you can give to your friends.

I can´t see the game on steam ...

Hi,
    To day i recover a cd key from my friend is not my first time linking steam account to website i have been waiting more then a 1h but the game havent showed up in (steam) i will upload 2 screen shots so you believe me

http://postimg.org/image/7lso1f6xv/full/

http://postimg.org/image/io5lytzqt/full/

I am also having the same problem, how long does it take for it to show up?

Please take a look at this post reference this issue http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/sho...448#post102448

Hope you can get in game soon

Game not listed in Registered games.

Hello,

I bought the game today and activated it and it linked me to a website to link it to my steam but i didn't do anything. It is not in my steam libary and it is not in my Registered game list at the website.

What do i have to do to just play the game? im a little sad and confused now that i can't play the game.

I thought it activated it succesfully, anyway u can activate it for me?

Originally Posted by RainaAudron
    Hello, your friends can enter the codes at this webpage.
    Thanks

a number of the codes i have given to friends have not worked, i copied then form both the email my square enix account. is there a problem with the key redemption at the moment or do i have bad codes?

nosgoth key not working

on the webpage http://www.nosgoth.com/redeem/link?t...YenSgT4KgPzAEA not completing LINK ACCOUNT so cant ACTIVATE game.

Originally Posted by favour6
    a number of the codes i have given to friends have not worked, i copied then form both the email my square enix account. is there a problem with the key redemption at the moment or do i have bad codes?
    I have the same problem, a friend gave me a key, but it only says the code is invalid if I try to redeem it. I've made a SE account and linked it with my steam account. The code has 18 figures so it should work on the SE site.

I got beta invite from my friend, then I activated my gamekey, at first i activated with "Timpsukka" account (I've got FF7 as gift and activated it to Squeenix before), then it prompted me to create account, i used my email and filled all the needed fields, then I got declined because my email was already at use. So i made account called " Timshugga", with email and this time all went painfull UNTIL I needed to link my steam account to Nosgoth. I linked it ( Not sure if it shows as Timo(display name) or Kotivalo(login name) but it has Jax from League of Legends as icon if it helps at all), and suddenly i got "SORRY, YOU DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE GAME YET". So, what should I do now? it isn't at my steam library, nor at my Squeenix library, and my betakey is used. Please, help me
    Last edited by Bazielim; 30th Jul 2014 at 13:47. Reason: removing personal details

i bought warlord pack and its been about 6 hours and i havent gotten the friend invites yet

I signed in through Facebook and linked my account to steam. How do i get my keys? I looked at the Profile on the Square Enix website and it said i had no games... and i didnt have any beta keys there. also, how do i get my Key for this game?

Pardon my total newbishness...but I'm a bit confused now

I got my beta key some time ago, don't even recall if I entered it, pretty sure I didn't try the game. Would like to do so now, I have Nosgoth Beta access listed as a game in my SE account settings...but it seems I can't download the game? :X When I go to the beta page it just says thanks for registering for the beta.

Sorry if there's some totally newb thing I missed :X And thanks for the help.

RageMachinist: Does the game appear in your steam library? You should be able to download it from there.

Wow, thanks for the lightning fast reply

No...doesn't appear in my Steam library I'm afraid :X

You are welcome! Did you link your steam account with your SE account? You can also try contacting our Technical support which should be able to help you resolve your issue.

Page 2 of 4 First First 1234 Last