Thread: Red dead redemption

Red dead redemption

Originally Posted by Designated User
    Any multi-player gets boring after a while since it gets repetitive pretty quickly.
    And if you don't play with your friends, as I do, it's even worse. :l
    I have no friends on my PS3

But c'mon. HUNTING! HUNTINGGGG...WITH FRIENDS (if you have any)!

I'll find at least one person to hunt with.
    Add me on PSN or Steam: Talidan or Windows/Xbox Live: KawaiiCuddles (Don't ask :P )
    www.cheatmasters.com

I've been considering getting a PS3, so if, and when I do I'll hit you up.
    Designated User on Xbox live.

Originally Posted by Designated User
    I've been considering getting a PS3, so if, and when I do I'll hit you up.
    Sweet. Already got one forum member on my friendlist...though I don't know what happened to him.
    Add me on PSN or Steam: Talidan or Windows/Xbox Live: KawaiiCuddles (Don't ask :P )
    www.cheatmasters.com

Omg i can't wait to make a private match ( IF POSSIBLE! ), and just hunt with 2-3 friends... EPIC! O_O
    www.youtube.com/lennartjuhh! Please Check out my videos! Subscribers: 86 Video Views: 75553

Originally Posted by Talidan
    Sweet. Already got one forum member on my friendlist...though I don't know what happened to him.
    hey you can add me Talidan (PSN: spaceboy21). I've got a few friends already planning on this one. We plan on doing some online free roaming and seeing what kind of trouble we can get into.
    --------
    http://mygamepages.com forums and member created pages

Seeing as how it is now out, I decided to revive this thread

I am having so much fun with this game. The hunting, the cattle herding, the atmosphere...it's all awesome.

I mean...I JUST found some guy near some railroad tracks with a dead women right before him while he was on his knees in front of her, obviously saddened by whatever just happened. A gun was next to her body. After about 15 seconds of him pleading to the sky, looking at her body, etc he picked up the gun and killed himself.

How crazy is that? I was just traveling along and came across that.

It's an amazing game and the best game to come out this year so far, in my opinion. No offense to Just Cause 2, but RDR has lassoed me in. Speaking of which, you can lasso people and hogtie 'em. I execute them after
    www.cheatmasters.com

Yeah, I played about an hour of single player (helped the ranch hands following the dog and saved by going to sleep) Then I went online for a bit, met up with some chap and we shot a few dudes ( I think they were NPCs) but not too long and the connection had an error - MP is a bit buggy right now. I'm really liking the game so far.

That story of the dude and dead woman is crazy - I like hearing of all the stuff we'll find in this game.
    --------

Originally Posted by spaceboy
    That story of the dude and dead woman is crazy - I like hearing of all the stuff we'll find in this game.
    It's been a day since I posted that and all sorts of other crazy stuff has happened since then. Just a few minutes ago I was about to save my game in Armadillo and I hear gunshots outside of the saloon. I go out and find a group of people riding through town, shooting their guns in the air, and dragging a lady along by a rope from one of the horses.

It's freaking crazy how many random things have happened! I LOVE THIS GAME
    www.cheatmasters.com

I'm really quite still in the beginning, but I was in Armadillo in the saloon (just knocked back a brandy lol) and I hear a woman screaming and fighting so I run outside but all I see apart from the normal crowd is a man running down the street. I chased after him - had to call my horse to catch him -still wonder how the horse unhitches himself, but no bigge I wound up killing him even though I wasn't sure what he did or didn't do. I've gotten bitten by a snake, someone tried to jack my horse, I stopped a robbery but the treasure hunter died and I took his map. I shot a coyote (shot the snake too for its skin). This game is astounding.
    --------

The wildlife is amazing too. So far I have come across snakes, rabbits, skunks, coyotes, cougars, wild horses, wild bulls, foxes, raccoons, armadillos, deer, bucks, chickens, goats (not wild, but I skinned them anyway after killing the farmer), wild dogs, pigs and wolves.
    I know there are bears because to go up a rank in Sharpshooter challenge involves killing 3 bears with one shot each.
    Not to mention all the different birds that fly around. Vultures, hawks, crows, songbirds and owls.

I found the easiest way to make lots of money is to just hunt like crazy. The best thing to go for are hawks. Their feathers are worth $6 each and you usually get at least 2 feathers from each hawk. I have nearly $3000 thanks to hunting. Probably half of it is thanks to hawk feathers. After about 20 minutes of hunting hawks, I usually have 50-60 feathers which sells for $335-$360.

I don't think I'm going to do multiplayer for a while. I'm having too much fun with single player.
    www.cheatmasters.com

Thanks for the tip on hunting.

I hope to be able to put a few decent hours in this weekend. I'm mixing in SP and MP, there are some people going hunting for grizzlies Sat.

Do you buy yourself a brandy at the bar? I know it does nothing but I can't help doing that especially at the end of the day - it just doesn't seem right not to.
    --------

Originally Posted by spaceboy
    Do you buy yourself a brandy at the bar? I know it does nothing but I can't help doing that especially at the end of the day - it just doesn't seem right not to.
    Some days I can't go without it...life is hard in the desert.
    www.cheatmasters.com

May 21st, dusk: I was riding across the bridge to Mexico when a fellow was yelling to me. I waltzed my stallion over to his campsite and he says, "NOW YOU STAY" and he pulled out his gun. Luckily my draw was faster and I shot him down. I surveyed his campsite and found blood and bones scattered on the ground and a poor man tied up near the camp fire.

Turns out the crazed fool was eating people. I made it out alive this time, but who knows what could happen next...
    www.cheatmasters.com

I am.
    You miss me...?

May 21st, dusk: I was riding across the bridge to Mexico when a fellow was yelling to me. I waltzed my stallion over to his campsite and he says, "NOW YOU STAY" and he pulled out his gun. Luckily my draw was faster and I shot him down. I surveyed his campsite and found blood and bones scattered on the ground and a poor man tied up near the camp fire.

Turns out the crazed fool was eating people. I made it out alive this time, but who knows what could happen next...
    You should write a novel.
    You miss me...?

Originally Posted by LeGiT Muffinz
    You should write a novel.
    That wasn't too well written, but I do have a series planned that I will start on when time permits. I've even had offers from publishers when some of my stuff got out, but I was kind of at an awkward place in life so I turned them down.

'sides, I also have something else planned that will blow the world away. It's not a book or anything...just...wait...I'll let you know about it when it gets moving, if you are still on these forums at that time :P
    www.cheatmasters.com

That wasn't too well written, but I do have a series planned that I will start on when time permits. I've even had offers from publishers when some of my stuff got out, but I was kind of at an awkward place in life so I turned them down.

'sides, I also have something else planned that will blow the world away. It's not a book or anything...just...wait...I'll let you know about it when it gets moving, if you are still on these forums at that time :P
    +50 respect.

LEVEL UP!

Now at Level 6 respect.

275 more respect until next level.
    signature image

Originally Posted by Rocket Propelled Rocket
    +50 respect.

LEVEL UP!

Now at Level 6 respect.

Saint's Row 2 joke?

]+50 respect.

LEVEL UP!

Now at Level 6 respect.

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.
    These are mah' glitches.

More like +50 honor and +100 fame, amirite?

:P

Been playing RDR too much...
    www.cheatmasters.com

More like +50 honor and +100 fame, amirite?

:P

Been playing RDR too much...
    Hmm.

-50 Honor -100 Fame.
    These are mah' glitches.

Originally Posted by N-lyger
    Hmm.

-50 Honor -100 Fame.
    Aw, shucks...
    www.cheatmasters.com

Aw, shucks...
    Wait... You informed me of all those new video game-movies!

+100 Honor +200 Fame
    These are mah' glitches.

Originally Posted by N-lyger
    Wait... You informed me of all those new video game-movies!

+100 Honor +200 Fame
    Woohoo!

ALSO, did you know that the best way to get rid of tree sap off your hands, or most any surface, is to use olive oil?! Just a little bit on the area with sap and wipe it off with a paper towel. Sometimes it takes a little rubbing, but it usually will come right off.

I'll inform you of more things if you want! :O
    www.cheatmasters.com

Woohoo!

ALSO, did you know that the best way to get rid of tree sap off your hands, or most any surface, is to use olive oil?! Just a little bit on the area with sap and wipe it off with a paper towel. Sometimes it takes a little rubbing, but it usually will come right off.

I'll inform you of more things if you want! :O
    (< Not swearing, just the emote.)

Buuuuuut.... 10+ Honor (For the tree sap thing.)
    These are mah' glitches.

Anyone elses game freeze up during loading on the mission 'The gates to El Presido' or something like that?
    Mines Xbox version. Apparently a few people have this problem, that story mission just won't load.
    I bet those game testers are never going to get hired again.
    Anyway the reason I ask is for the odd chance someone has any fix suggestions.
    Originally Posted by Movura
    I've always had respect for you as a member

Page 3 of 4 First First 1234 Last