Thread: Has anyone gotten 100%?

Has anyone gotten 100%?

Has anyone gotten 100%?

If so could you tell me if there is somesort of 100% completion bonus like most games have? Trophies/Achievements don't count. You get one for 50% so I know that you just hav to get one for 100%.

I have so almost got it, i don't play JC1 anymore, i do from time to time, but i have got all collectables, all bases taken over, storyline complete, races complete, Guerilla highest level, and one from the Rioja's highest level.
    signature image

there is no trophy for 100% you can easily get your platinum long before that.

thats if your talking about jc2.

We aren't talking about JC2 hence we are in the JC forum.
    signature image

Originally Posted by cazzer
    We aren't talking about JC2 hence we are in the JC forum.
    After I played the JC2 demo, I PO'd JC2 and bought this one, and my friend is borrowing it.

(PS2 user. )
    Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.
    These are mah' glitches.

Originally Posted by N-lyger
    After I played the JC2 demo, I PO'd JC2 and bought this one, and my friend is borrowing it.

(PS2 user. )
    Fair enough and no there isn't, but it kinda depends on what you mean by 100%, 100% settlement completion nets you an achievement. but as for 100% overall, including all pick ups, well to be fair i haven't done the pickups, not in my interests.
    signature image

To be honest, I would probably never finish this game (JC) 100% in a thousand years.
    Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.
    These are mah' glitches.