Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Where Do You Think Rico Is From?

Where Do You Think Rico Is From?

Question Where Do You Think Rico Is From?

Mexican is what i think.

I think it is definitely central american, possibly south american
    Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.
    These are mah' glitches.

He's from Columbia.

Romanian :P
    Must. Stop. Playing. MW2

Asian.
    signature image

Does nationality mean where he was born or just the general ethnic background?

Because if it's just where he is born then I'd have to say the U.S.
    I know plenty of hispanic folk who were born here and sound like him. 'sides, how likely is it that the CIA would hire an immigrant?

If just his general ethnic background then I'd have to say Spanish. Something about him doesn't quite strike me as Mexican, Brazilian, or Columbian....more like he comes from Spain...I dunno, that's just me. Unless he's mixed. Like one parent white, the other Mexican or something.

Orlando ,FL

He's a robot developed by the agency.

He is a Scottish Shape shifter of Supernatural.

Dean ROCKS!

Australian,

Gday Mate
    how about some shrimp on the barbie

11. He's Puerto Rican
    Do unto others......then post it on YouTube!!!

He's an immigrant but CIA had to hire him because he's the only one who's bad enough to get the job done.

I'd say he came from a small town in South America, or somewhere similar, gets caught up in some dangerous business, gets noticed by a special agent from America (maybe Tom) and hired for his natural ability to survive all odds. I don't know much about the first game though except from reviews, so don't know the story. I can see where he can come off a little Spanish though.

Originally Posted by Washo89
    He is a Scottish Shape shifter of Supernatural.

Dean ROCKS!
    lol... yes, yes he does.

He's a brotha from the streets of Detroit.

hes from london england , cant you tell bye hes accent

I've always thought he's Spanish and the 1st JC island was called San Espirito which sounds spanish.

Fools! Everyone knows Rico is from the Planet Moon!
    PSN:[SouthendRage] Feel free to add me!
    Remember, my name is BL........

I read in a reweiw that he is from Panama, and that the Agency picked him up ther when they ower thew the goverment ther back in 1989.
    When cruching trees with a S-tank in the Swedish forests, be smart, avoid mines by going AROUND them not OVER them, it won´t work, beleve me.

Iraq
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ZombieReaper33

Originally Posted by ostmackan5
    I read in a reweiw that he is from Panama, and that the Agency picked him up ther when they ower thew the goverment ther back in 1989.
    true, good point. now, tell us where in the world is Panama.
    "I bet when blu-ray came out you ran off to the store, and were extremely perplexed when they wouldn't load in your DVD player."

He's my hermano
    Everything should be a sandbox

I always thought he was Spanish.

Rolleyes The "True" story of Rico Rodriguez

Rico was born in 1968 to jesus and betty Rodriguez, they've never said where rico was born but rumor has it it was in the hold of a panamanian banana freighter where they were stow-aways, rico's father was running away from his involvement in a failed revolutionary movement where everyone else was killed, caught or executed, and betty his crazy 17 year old wife who he saved from a life of misery in the insane asylum where she was being held, actually committed there by her parents after she ate one of her siblings, I'm telling ya she was crazy, what other reason would she be there?, but he knew she wasn't crazy, just hungry, but yea, rico's dad wasn't exactly an angel breaking her out and running away with her, but jesus loved that crazy taco. Anyway, the banana boat eventually docked in rio gallegos, argentina, where rico's parents first lived in a chicken coop (w/chickens), then eventually moving into a borrowed van down by the river, rico's father eventually found work as a coconut harvester at the coconut pete coconut plantation and his mama a job as tropical fish scrubber and sea salt harvester. life was good for rico these early years, peeing in the ocean, helping his mama scrub fish, going to missionary school where rico first meet "the americans" who would one day drop rico onto the island he's on now. Anyway back to rico's early years. When rico was 10 his father was killed after being hit on the head one to many times by falling coconuts, leaving his 27 year old mama to fend for herself and little rico, well, rico's mama was still a hotty so she had no problems finding a new man to tickle her taco, and this helped rico by giving him a real house to live in and a real bed to sleep in, rico got a dog and named him, oh I think it was something like ralph in spanish????, and ate with a real fork for the first time, rico had been eating everything off of a stick when living in the van down by the river, so things where looking up for little rico at this time and rico grew into a young man of 15-16 when his mama was first approached by different from the above missionary strangers speaking english, rico's mama not knowing english stared at them saying, no engless, then in spanish they asked if rico was for sale, haha, just kidd'n, they actually asked her if rico was a girl, haha, sorry I can't help myself, ok, back to rico's story they wanted to know if rico would like to join there "missionary" in america where he would learn to speak better english, the ways of religion, and would have an excellent life with them, after talking to rico, he agreed to go with the strangers and this began rico's life of fast women, fast cars and kill'n adventures as they were not missionaries, they were from, wait for it.... "The Agency" who knew?, so they took rico, trained rico, and worked rico as a secret agent/assassin, until his partner tom sheldon disappeared on panau, and that gay dick(tator) baby panay started acting up and calling us names after all the millions we gave him, yea they always take your money then spit in your face huh?, so thats the story of how rico came to panau as I heard it from his half-sister bolo santosi, yea you didn't know she was his half sister huh lol, look close you can see the resemblance, but she's a whore and a whole other story, long book more like it, those darn Rodriguez's huh, I hope rico gets a new mission in the future so the story may continue.

Peace

Toki Rodriguez

Rodriguez Bro#1217
    Mod Nation Racers out 5-25-2010

Originally Posted by Toki
    Rico was born in 1968 to jesus and betty Rodriguez, they've never said where rico was born but rumor has it it was it was in the hold of a panamanian banana freighter where they were stow-aways, rico's father was running away from his involvement in a failed revolutionary movement where everyone else was killed, caught or executed, and betty his crazy 17 year old wife who he saved from a life of misery in the insane asylum where she was being held, actually committed there by her parents after she ate one of her siblings, I'm telling ya she was crazy, what other reason would she be there?, but he knew she wasn't crazy, just hungry, but yea, rico's dad wasn't exactly an angel breaking her out and running away with her, but jesus loved that crazy taco. Anyway, the banana boat eventually docked in rio gallegos, argentina, where rico's parents first lived in a chicken coop (w/chickens), then eventually moving into a borrowed van down by the river, rico's father eventually found work as a coconut harvester at the coconut pete coconut plantation and his mama a job as tropical fish scrubber and sea salt harvester. life was good for rico these early years, peeing in the ocean, helping his mama scrub fish, going to missionary school where rico first meet "the americans" who would one day drop rico onto the island he's on now. Anyway back to rico's early years. When rico was 10 his father was killed after being hit on the head one to many times by falling coconuts, leaving his 27 year old mama to fend for herself and little rico, well, rico's mama was still a hotty so she had no problems finding a new man to tickle her taco, and this helped rico by giving him a real house to live in and a real bed to sleep in, rico got a dog and named him, oh I think it was something like ralph in spanish????, and ate with a real fork for the first time, rico had been eating everything off of a stick when living in the van down by the river, so things where looking up for little rico at this time and rico grew into a young man of 15-16 when his mama was first approached by different from the above missionary strangers speaking english, rico's mama not knowing english stared at them saying, no engless, then in spanish they asked if rico was for sale, haha, just kidd'n, they actually asked her if rico was a girl, haha, sorry I can't help myself, ok, back to rico's story they wanted to know if rico would like to join there "missionary" in america where he would learn to speak better english, the ways of religion, and would have an excellent life with them, after talking to rico, he agreed to go with the strangers and this began rico's life of fast women, fast cars and kill'n adventures as they were not missionaries, they were from, wait for it.... "The Agency" who knew?, so they took rico, trained rico, and worked rico as a secret agent/assassin, until his partner tom sheldon disappeared on panau, and that gay dick(tator) baby panay started acting up and calling us names after all the millions we gave him, yea they always take your money then spit in your face huh?, so thats the story of how rico came to panau as I heard it from his half-sister bolo santosi, yea you didn't know she was his half sister huh lol, look close you can see the resemblance, but she's a whore and a whole other story, long book more like it, those darn Rodriguez's huh, I hope rico gets a new mission in the future so the story may continue.

Peace

Toki Rodriguez

Rodriguez Bro#1217
    I say Brazil
    Just Cause 2 Xbox 360 Needs an Option to Turn On and Off Vsync!
    Need Ability to Move Around in the Crouching Position and Ammo Drops!

Rico has no country... Rico needs no country.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last