Thread: Stuck on 84% on Awan Cendawan Power Plant

Stuck on 84% on Awan Cendawan Power Plant

Stuck on 84% on Awan Cendawan Power Plant

Ok, so here's the facts. I've searched the entire base most likely 99.9% (basically looked everywhere) twice and I'm doing this before the stronghold takeover. I've done the takeover on a different save to see if anything improved and when I killed the commander, I got 100%. Also the first time I did the takeover for testing purposes, two gas containers at the start that I had already destroyed apparently regenerated. This did not happen the second time. I have also found locations where a generator could be "cleverly hidden" except there was no generator. I am nearly confident this is a glitched spot, only completable if you do the takeover. Either that or I have the glitch where you can't get 100% because something won't add to the score (like those two bloody gas containers at the start). And yes, I've also shot the generators I've already destroyed to be sure. I doubt it but is there anything in the woods/outside the walls that I'm missing. Also be aware that I know I've gotten all the items except for the drug drop.
    Viva la revolution.

Bump. I want somebody else's opinion.
    Viva la revolution.

I think there's a generator behind a random building that is not near a electrical tower...

I think that was the last thing I had to find to 100% it.

Just go around each building.

ur missing something
    u said u went over it 99.9%, now do over that final .1%, its there.
    http://menofvalor.darkbb.com/forum.htm

I have been quite bored and confused at the beginning of the game till I got the idea of it. A totally different thing from what's normal in video games. Now i Know how it works I cannot get myself out of the game, I have played 50 hours in about 3 days, never happened to me before ^^ I realized that each meter is equal to 1 step of the guy on the game, just like in reality. I have seen the little dragonflies also. I Would love more stuf such as monkey or the like. The game definitely is open to lot of more variety.

Regarding your question, I figured that it's very important to plan your attacks in this game. It's not just going and shooting, but when you are familiarized with the game, you can make improvisations. One of my plans with the game, in order to kill tidily without messing without falling into a no sense chaos was thinking a plan to keep a track of the destruction. First of all, we must recognice the different types of patterns in the game, such as every single bridge has a couple of boxes with armor under the bridges. In the cities, the boxes are located over or behind the banners and the propeller propaganda bases are only noticeable during the day.

As for the boxes, you have a "box sensor" in the upper left corner of the GPS which turns on when you're close to a box, then it shows some curved lines as far as you approach to the box. So, I figured out that each line of the little sensor equals to 15 meters or 15 steps and the size of the wired thing of Rico is 30 meters long. When the sensor shows a dot and 2 lines means that the box is visible and it's in the wired thing range, so, if you can attach the wired thing in all its size, that means that the box is located within Rico and a couple of the wired thing size (a ratio of 60 meters). When you have three lines activated in the little sensor means that the box must be easily visible and if it's not, it's because it's behind something. Also, all the boxes draws a path that you must follow in order to not be confused. I use to pick up the boxes along the line they were put. This measurement rule also works when you're flying. So better to be on foot in order to find all the boxes without getting lost.

As for the destruction bonus, make sure that you have recognized every single element that can be destructed. Each area of Panau has its own structures and style (which is amazing!), so don't try to find the same structures all around. To find the destroyable structures, I prefer to use a helicopter. Doing a recognition of the area before shooting while on air, so you can have a map in your head of how large are the areas such as the military bases and where is the weakest point of them to start with. When things goes bad, I use to escape to some calm place and start it again, so I don't get lost on the massacre of these important things in order to complete the game. Also, notice that the boxes are usually located near the things that you can destroy, so you can find the destroyable things much easier with the use of the little sensor.

Hope this helps!

Mart

By the way, I already beat the game before. This is a restart. This is also the 360 version.
    Viva la revolution.

I've also been suffering from the same problem, but I have no solutions to give you.

Originally Posted by Draton
    I've also been suffering from the same problem, but I have no solutions to give you.
    For whatever reason, this is the one location in the game that cannot be 100% completed without doing a Stronghold Takeover. When taking over the location, killing the base commander at the end will boost you to 100%, assuming you did everything else. Before that, you should have 84%, I believe.

I don't know if it's a glitch or whatever, but it's definitely the issue.

I think that was the last thing I had to find to 100% it.