Thread: Anyone, who seriously wants to find that freaking bus .. [bus been found]

Anyone, who seriously wants to find that freaking bus .. [bus been found]

Promo vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V8cGuJ8YaI

Haha, slapped it together in five mintues
    Want multiplayer? SIGN!!! Thanks sammich
    http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/JC2MP#signForm

Originally Posted by ElSock
    Promo vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V8cGuJ8YaI

Haha, slapped it together in five mintues

There's something we don't get.
    Someone would have 100% sure found it if it were spawned on the road like every other car.

I think there's secret garage in the jungle and you have to pull a lever on other side of the island to open it, lol.
    <Insert random forum-member name here and make the text cooler by using different fonts and font-colors>

WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE:

Fun with Buses

These buses were spawned using a black market mod. This was also taken during the demo.

oh i totally forgot all about this hunting business, I LET YOU GUYS DOWN

Ill do it tomorrow for sure, and NO i DO NOT procrastinate -.-

Originally Posted by dayd41
    oh i totally forgot all about this hunting business, I LET YOU GUYS DOWN

Ill do it tomorrow for sure, and NO i DO NOT procrastinate -.-
    Oh find it, mr. dayd!
    <Insert random forum-member name here and make the text cooler by using different fonts and font-colors>

Originally Posted by RedPillow
    Oh find it, mr. dayd!
    As promised guys, here it is

EDIT: It seems to only appear before it gets dark, not in daytime, not at night, I cant remember what exact time it was, but like I said, it was before it got dark.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he found itt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally, Great Work!

wait, I'm their. No bus in sight.

Originally Posted by dayd41
    EDIT: It seems to only appear before it gets dark, not in daytime, not at night, I cant remember what exact time it was, but like I said, it was before it got dark.
    Thats why.

any proof??????? than just a map and a pointer?

Originally Posted by pepotero
    any proof??????? than just a map and a pointer?
    I tried uploading a video (I have PS3) but it took over a half an hour to get to 1% because my connection is ridiculous, so i cancelled and figured 1 of u will do it

So it actually spawns, it doesn't drive past? its 4:16 in my game. I'll wait around and see what happens.

It spawned in grey with red stripes the time I took it

Ok, 5:44pm, still nothing.

7:12pm, suns up but barely, still nothing.

Were you in that town and it just appeared? Or was it at that town when you arrived there? Where exactly in that town was it, was it next to that bus stop type thing? Maybe it is related to that.

This bus will kill us all.
    Originally Posted by Kegan
    ZOMBIE GAMERS ATE MY NEIGHBORS.

if you looked around and it isnt there check the roads, if not, did you complete the game? because i did all missions and got all collectables, maybe its one of the perks

9:03, nothing, hmmm is the shed where it spawns funnig parralel to a dirt road and next to a propoganda trailer and water tower? Its either I'm in the wrong place or its a 100% thing.

This sounds like BS to me. It can't be day OR night, and you might need ALL collectibles? How about at least give us a picture.

I don't believe this is a set spawn point, just a random vehicle spawn. What makes me thing this? I grappled away then came back (to see if it would refresh the area) to see a mosca 2000 where i was one standing. I did it again to find a pink tuk tuk laa next to the mosca 2000 after about five seconds of looking away from the spot. I think either its a 100% perk or you just got lucky

Originally Posted by NovaSilisko
    This bus will kill us all.
    Agreed.

Holy crap my game just froze!!!

Page 3 of 220 First First 12345671353103 ... Last