Thread: Anyone, who seriously wants to find that freaking bus .. [bus been found]

Anyone, who seriously wants to find that freaking bus .. [bus been found]

Originally Posted by rinmach
    $690? That's like my gaming budget for four years!
    Although, I don't actually have that much time to game, so I guess it's okay...
    I also forgot to pre-order Deus Ex: Human Revolution (oops), so I'll have to wait for Christmas for that, with all these other awesome games coming out.
    signature image

Here's something I ordered:
    (N-Lyger, if you read this --> Are you going to buy Dead Island?)

Also have a peek at this neat picture of a trollcat:
    <Insert random forum-member name here and make the text cooler by using different fonts and font-colors>

Originally Posted by RedPillow
    N-Lyger, if you read this --> Are you going to buy Dead Island?
    I know I'm not Nolan but...I bought it...and it's freaking amazing!!!
    signature image

Originally Posted by The Zoo Boy
    I know I'm not Nolan but...I bought it...and it's freaking amazing!!!
    You bought it to ps3?
    <Insert random forum-member name here and make the text cooler by using different fonts and font-colors>

Originally Posted by RedPillow
    You bought it to ps3?
    No, I have it on Xbox, I don't have a PS3, I want to get one though.
    signature image

Man I'd love to... Tight on the money right now, though. Maybe once I get a job.
    Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.
    These are mah' glitches.

Originally Posted by N-lyger
    Man I'd love to... Tight on the money right now, though. Maybe once I get a job.
    Get it ASAP, brutha!!!
    signature image

My friend told me you kill kids in the game?
    These are mah' glitches.

My friend told me you kill kids in the game?
    In Dead Island? I don't know if that is true or not, but I haven't come across it yet if it is.
    signature image

That'd be something that holds me back from getting it, if so.

I'm no kid-killer.
    These are mah' glitches.

That'd be something that holds me back from getting it, if so.

I'm no kid-killer.
    Nope. No kid-killing in this game (what games CAN you kill kids?). My brother just beat the game, and no children have died by his hand, nor has he even encountered a child. For further proof, refer to this article of epicosity:

http://www.relyonhorror.com/articles...d-you-want-to/

This article brings up an interesting point though. The author gives a scientific explanation why there are no children in zombie video games:

Their bodies would not be able handle the infection and they would "just die…permanently, not to be reanimated."
    signature image

I see, looks like I was misinformed, haha, well now I want it.
    These are mah' glitches.

So since April, the things that have happened here are flying toilets and giant stretched baby faces with their ear being cleaned? Glad to see things haven't changed.
    Originally Posted by redbuffel
    I'm gonna steal your signature to advertise this.

You know it homey. HOMEBOY. Real Steel was a great movie, I advise everyone to go see it.
    These are mah' glitches.

I see, looks like I was misinformed, haha, well now I want it.
    You should, it is freaking amazing.

On a side note, a little girl actually does die in Modern Warfare 3 though.

Originally Posted by xI Jakk Ix
    So since April, the things that have happened here are flying toilets and giant stretched baby faces with their ear being cleaned? Glad to see things haven't changed.
    Same as usual.

You know it homey. HOMEBOY. Real Steel was a great movie, I advise everyone to go see it.
    What was it about?
    signature image

And here I was thinking people were still looking for that freaking bus... Now it's about killing children in videogames? Well, as a really pacific guy who can't stand injustice, I support it. Same argument as always, it's just a game and censorship is stupid.

EDIT: No, there's not a single child in the whole dead island. They would have been great and very creepy enemies though, and I lament how they were left out. No excuses either, since we all saw the infected little girl in the trailer.
    Everything should be a sandbox

That's a pretty disturbing video, TZB. Even though it's just a game :s

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Originally Posted by Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
    And here I was thinking people were still looking for that freaking bus... Now it's about killing children in videogames? Well, as a really pacific guy who can't stand injustice, I support it. Same argument as always, it's just a game and censorship is stupid.

EDIT: No, there's not a single child in the whole dead island. They would have been great and very creepy enemies though, and I lament how they were left out. No excuses either, since we all saw the infected little girl in the trailer.
    I KNOW!!!

Originally Posted by Driber
    That's a pretty disturbing video, TZB. Even though it's just a game :s
    I know. It freaked me out the first time I saw it.
    signature image

Is Dead Island good? I kinda want it. and Michael, now it won't be special when I come to that scene when I eventually play through MW3. Also, thank you for finally breaking the silence. I was crying myself to sleep at night wondering if this thread was dead for good.
    These are mah' glitches.

Is Dead Island good? I kinda want it.
    I can tell you I liked it. I played it for a few dozens of hours and it was a lot of fun. There are some glitches here and there, though luckily I haven't found any game breaking problem. Some people had lost savegames after playing online (which I don't play) but I think this was addresed in a patch.
    The game also has an incredibly stupid and useless KO system. You never really die, just lose a 10th of your money (which is kinda infuriating) and respawn nearby as if nothing happened (other than the money loss and the chance that you respawn far or in a tricky place).
    Other than the negative points, I really enjoyed it. It looks great and the combat is very fun and satisfying.There are plenty of weapons and secondary missions, and you level up getting perks on the way that may even add a couple special moves in some cases. There you go, a mini review.
    Everything should be a sandbox

Is Dead Island good? I kinda want it. and Michael, now it won't be special when I come to that scene when I eventually play through MW3. Also, thank you for finally breaking the silence. I was crying myself to sleep at night wondering if this thread was dead for good.
    Short answer, it's good.

Originally Posted by Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
    I can tell you I liked it. I played it for a few dozens of hours and it was a lot of fun. There are some glitches here and there, though luckily I haven't found any game breaking problem. Some people had lost savegames after playing online (which I don't play) but I think this was addresed in a patch.
    The game also has an incredibly stupid and useless KO system. You never really die, just lose a 10th of your money (which is kinda infuriating) and respawn nearby as if nothing happened (other than the money loss and the chance that you respawn far or in a tricky place).
    Other than the negative points, I really enjoyed it. It looks great and the combat is very fun and satisfying.There are plenty of weapons and secondary missions, and you level up getting perks on the way that may even add a couple special moves in some cases. There you go, a mini review.
    What he said.
    signature image

I may be getting it then, thanks!
    These are mah' glitches.

Hey everybody, I bought an xbox!
    Please add me: RedPillowi

"RedPillowi"

That's funny to me for some reason.

Well I got Dead Island, it's awesome so far!
    These are mah' glitches.

Well what do you know, it's still alive Hi all, looking forward to Christmas?

Page 216 of 220 First First ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220 Last