Thread: Anyone, who seriously wants to find that freaking bus .. [bus been found]

Anyone, who seriously wants to find that freaking bus .. [bus been found]

You're posting because this thread is amazing.

Oh and......

that's awesome.
    Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.
    These are mah' glitches.

Hey has anyone found the Leisure Liner yet? I looked everywhere and even underwater, I thought I found it too, this dark shape moving. I got so exited!! So I a race towards it, then.. I see no Leisurely Liner.. I realised it just the boat I was driving.. that I was looking at the surface of the water not bottom..

Then I went to the a desert, ya know in case the thing has some kind of camo. So I come's accorss this shipwreck in the middle of nowhere, I think that be odd, maybe the Leisure of the Liner made it crash. I continued search.

So I wents to mountains, and looked everywhere, I saw a tons of really large buss with red stripe. I think why big bus keep showing up? I' looking for the Lesisurely Liner boom boom truck...

So has anyone found it? I'm new here/

Post 2,115th Oh YEA!

P.S. So the conversation has turned into rubber ducks? And I thought the randomess would've stopped by now! ...

Lol you sound so convincing... if only you didn't have Posts: 2,115 beneath to your name... :P

Originally Posted by SmC12
    Yeah, I'm new here too.
    SWAN DIVE! Into the best night of your life.

HAPPY TIMES It's so good to see new faces... there are hardly any forum veterans like myself anymore. I remember back when I joined in 1979... ahh the good old days. Back then finding a bus was something real special, not just a little thing anybody can do...

Just a 131 posts in 32 years. Man you really gotta pick up the pace.

I have no idea how to contribute to this conversation.
    <Insert random forum-member name here and make the text cooler by using different fonts and font-colors>

You just did.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaw!
    <Insert random forum-member name here and make the text cooler by using different fonts and font-colors>

I..
    'Effing love..
    CHOCOLATE MIIIIILLLLKKKKK
    signature image

My milk based beverage brings all the kindly young gentlemen to venture into my garden... that is all...

LOL Amber. HAY GUYS I FOUND THE BUS LOL NOOBS IM NEW TOO

Sorry for not posting, I've been on vacation.
    These are mah' glitches.

I bet this comment will be ignored
    signature image

That's some fancy reverse psychology, boy.
    These are mah' glitches.

Man its been awhile
    ~ק INVINCIBLE §×~
    PSN WADE13x

Leisureliner

Is this more common now because I just saw 2!

If you guys happend to read this, I found an epic new game named Terraria!
    http://terraria.org/

You should check it out.
    Also, Im currently lurking around Terraria's forums since the game is brand new and such so lots of stuff happends there.

I found the Leisure Liner............it was in L.A. Noire the whole time.

Nu uh! You totally did not. In fact, you did not so much, that you imagined you did. It was all an illusion from the fact that there was no LL so much, so it got you thinking about it. Then you decided to share your delusions with us. Thanks.
    These are mah' glitches.

Originally Posted by SmC12
    Hey has anyone found the Leisure Liner yet? I looked everywhere and even underwater, I thought I found it too, this dark shape moving. I got so exited!! So I a race towards it, then.. I see no Leisurely Liner.. I realised it just the boat I was driving.. that I was looking at the surface of the water not bottom..

Then I went to the a desert, ya know in case the thing has some kind of camo. So I come's accorss this shipwreck in the middle of nowhere, I think that be odd, maybe the Leisure of the Liner made it crash. I continued search.

So I wents to mountains, and looked everywhere, I saw a tons of really large buss with red stripe. I think why big bus keep showing up? I' looking for the Lesisurely Liner boom boom truck...

Post 2,115th Oh YEA!

P.S. So the conversation has turned into rubber ducks? And I thought the randomess would've stopped by now! ...
    In my time playing JC2, i have always stumbled across it in the desert region and the snowy mountains, not in the city or 'jungle' like areas, which is odd, but hey. drive around a bit in the desert you should find it on the roads
    signature image

Originally Posted by cazzer
    In my time playing JC2, i have always stumbled across it in the desert region and the snowy mountains, not in the city or 'jungle' like areas, which is odd, but hey. drive around a bit in the desert you should find it on the roads
    He's joking.
    These are mah' glitches.

I'm new too!

Welcome, homie!
    These are mah' glitches.

Off topic much... wait, what topic?

Originally Posted by mpuone
    Off topic much... wait, what topic?
    The topic about the panaun invasion of our homeland! Quickly men man the cannons! (i havent posted in like a year on this forum lol)

Page 213 of 220 First First ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217 ... Last