Thread: Anyone, who seriously wants to find that freaking bus .. [bus been found]

Anyone, who seriously wants to find that freaking bus .. [bus been found]

Originally Posted by AssassinAgent47
    This chick asked me for your phone number, she seems friendly enough.

LOL, She's got my fcking head on a stick
    <Insert random forum-member name here and make the text cooler by using different fonts and font-colors>

damn it guys.... stay on topic!!!!!
    if no one tries to find it, no one ever will!
    http://menofvalor.darkbb.com/forum.htm

anyone thought of looking at the background of that picture and find it on the map. there we can search around that area.

Originally Posted by pepotero
    anyone thought of looking at the background of that picture and find it on the map. there we can search around that area.
    No because it was spawned using the PC version.

my mission is to find that bus and post a vid on you tube !that is now my main goal in life will post here with proof when i find it and give co ordinates ! let the challenge comence ! and before you say im sad its a bank holiday ive washed all my clothes done the shopping tidied the house and theyres bugger all to do for the next 2 days !

And now to let you guys waste the rest of the week in...

<<image removed>>

the game giude doesn't help either, the pic it shows in that seems do be done at the airport at the end of the run way
    I love then smell of Napalm in the morning

think i found the place. but ihave to go so cant look around heh

in case anyone needs the directions. im not %100 sure this is the place but anyone that wants to look can.
    atleast it spawned around that area

Vehicles spawn

Hi all.

Anyone can tell me what is the vehicle spawn point (I know what is spawn point but not what it means here , cause i dont see any vehicle spawning.

And tell me what is the bus thing please

I have now driven 230km just to look for the bus and used 48 different vehicles.
    No bus.

// Maybe you need to have done every challenge or obtain every faction item?
    // Maybe you have had to drive every other car first?
    // Maybe it only shows-up on night or on day?

---

/ Damn it, its so big too - how can't we find it for fck sake?
    <Insert random forum-member name here and make the text cooler by using different fonts and font-colors>

Originally Posted by zabava12
    Hi all.

Anyone can tell me what is the vehicle spawn point (I know what is spawn point but not what it means here , cause i dont see any vehicle spawning.

And tell me what is the bus thing please
    a spawn point is a location in panau where a vehicule or a set of vehicule is parked. So let's say in village X you have a spawn point of agriboss, that mean at that village you can found randomly one of the agriboss there.

The bus is the last vehicule in the list we all miss. that's why we all hunt it and drive around the island to find it.

// Maybe you need to have done every challenge or obtain every faction item?
    // Maybe you have had to drive every other car first?
    // Maybe it only shows-up on night or on day?
    //i have all the faction item, so i dunno
    //i have all the others cars checked on my list too
    //maybe. who know?
    http://raptr.com/doulifee
    Agriboss 9000: Grow your crops, blow water tower...Stronger than a mountain!

ever notice that one the vehicle list in game there is no leasureliner? ... if there is ive found it because i have all the vehicles...

there is..... it clearly says Vanderbildt LeisureLiner
    its the 11th vehicle in the list.

and those trying to follow the pic of the bus from the official guide vehicle list or the pic of the one posted earlier...
    DONT BOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!

one was spawned with a PC mod, and the other was just driven there to look cooler.

guys.. tomorrow ima search my ass of to that bus. I WILL FIND IT! And record it, and location.
    www.youtube.com/lennartjuhh! Please Check out my videos! Subscribers: 86 Video Views: 75553

beastie... we all say that.. we all do that... none of us turn up with ANYTHING!!!!!

I KNOW, THATS why i gonna find it! lol, all you need... is hope!

And thanks for calling me beastie D:
    www.youtube.com/lennartjuhh! Please Check out my videos! Subscribers: 86 Video Views: 75553

Perhaps you need 100% for it to spawn.

(not my vid) but is this the leisureliner bus? looked like it to me, im not sure tho http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXZW1QWvtdI

No that is the DingDong or something similar.

ahh they looks similar ;D

Originally Posted by padmod
    No that is the DingDong or something similar.

Alrite, i think its time I STEP IN.

Ive completely flushed every aspect of this game out, so if I cant find it, then it doesnt exist.

Ill go for a hunt in a few hours and come back with the co-ordinates

Originally Posted by dayd41
    Alrite, i think its time I STEP IN.

Ive completely flushed every aspect of this game out, so if I cant find it, then it doesnt exist.

Ill go for a hunt in a few hours and come back with the co-ordinates
    Okay Mr. Know it all have fun!

I will look later all around, after I babysit tomorrow I should have some time to get on JC2 and look around for this bus, I can't help but to think that I have seen it before, I can't be to sure about it, so don't hold me to it, I haven't driven it yet though.
    -DavidF, though they may seem official, ALL my posts are NOT Official, unless confirmed by a staff member.

I found that bus in the right half of the snow mountains. I'll have to go find one and make a vid when my wife gets done with the tv. I can't remember the village exactly but it was near two large bridges over a winding road. The village only had 3 or 4 structures in it.
    PSN - Kha0ticwolf
    360 - Kha0swolf

Page 2 of 220 First First 1234561252102 ... Last