Thread: Just Cause 2 Bus Location?

Just Cause 2 Bus Location?

Just Cause 2 Bus Location?

i havent found a bus in JC2 yet. can anyone plz tell me where i can find it? thx
    >>a bunch of monkeys stole my signature<<

i found a couple doubledickers in the snowy area.

Originally Posted by mornaselos
    i found a couple doubledickers in the snowy area.
    lol!
    LOVE LIST: RedPillow, Rios, The Zoo Boy, xbox360kris, Movura, dayd41, NovaSilisko, Ostrich, A.I., German. twitter.com/Pobby27 youtube.com/user/Pobby1000

.... they are every were there are lots on the highway
    when just cause 2 comes out the would will change forever...

Never can find the Vanderbildt Leisure Liner Bus. I search it now for more than 5 Hours, but i can`t find it!!!

completed JC2

xXx iErotic xXx- i have just completed JC2 with a 72 hours gametime. i am 99.9 percent complete and yet i cant find that 00.01 %.
    can u 100% comeplete the game or not?

Originally Posted by The Dude with the Airlane
    Never can find the Vanderbildt Leisure Liner Bus. I search it now for more than 5 Hours, but i can`t find it!!!
    That bus is the hardest to find out of all three buses ( I don't count the van/bus as a full on proper bus, because its just no...) but I have seen a few trends. They always appear at night in the mountains and are usually the first vehicles that spawn in the area. If not, just drive around at night till you do

Originally Posted by The Dude with the Airlane
    There was a bug in console versions and Vanderbildt LeisureLiner didn't appear. So you have to be online to download the update. It is still quite rare. I have seen it in desert area and at snowy mountains. There is a mission "Bus ride to doom" in missions thread (accessible via my signature) and sometimes you can find that bus by following the instructions in that mission. Sometimes.

Edit: Oh, just noticed that this thread is quite old. So hopefully people have now found that bus.
    It is a just cause to just cause chaos in Just Cause just cause it is fun.
    100 bonus missions right here. One hundred!

xbox 360 update

Hello, could you please tell me if it's possible to update just cause 2 even if I don't have a xboxlive account (by downloading the update on an internet site and putting it on USB for exemple)
    Thanks