Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Forum Easter egg hunt [ended]

Forum Easter egg hunt [ended]

Hello everyone,

It's competition time!

Spring is upon us again and the forum Easter bunny will be hiding Easter eggs all over the place for you to find and collect.

The eggs are actual pictures of actual Easter eggs and will be secretly inserted in random posts of random members. Yes, that means that even one of your posts could receive an egg. These posts can be recent posts in busy forums but also older posts on the more quiet forums. The eggs can appear in any forum here in our community.

What can I win?

The person that collects the most eggs may choose from an Eidos game of their choice for the platform (PC, PlayStation, Xbox, etc) of their choice.

How to "collect" the eggs.

Browse the forums....a lot! When you spot an egg in a post, write down the link of that exact post:

Right-click on the post number and select "Copy Link Location", "Copy Shortcut", or similar.

An example of such a link is: http://forums.eidosgames.com/showpost.php?p=1301645&postcount=6
    Notice the "p=1301645" part (p stands for post), marking the exact post location.

Collect those links and at the end of the competition send a PM to the Easter Bunny with a list of all your links.

From the moment of hiding the last egg it will be another 24 hours until the deadline for submitting your PM closes, so that people in all timezones have enough time to collect the last of the eggs and send their list to the Easter Bunny.

And don't think about cheating by inserting an egg in your own posts, because the Easter bunny will remember all posts where he leaves an egg, so only those count!

In the case of a tied highscore, the Easter bunny will take the names of the people that collected the highest number of eggs, put them old fashioned into a hat and will draw the winner.

If there are any questions about the rules or if you want to share with others how many eggs you've found so far, use this thread. Updates on the hunt and the winner will be posted here.

Alright, the first egg has just been hidden! A hint: it's in this forum, Community Chat.

Happy hunting

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

I bet the competition is who finds the Vanderbildt LeisureLeiner first in JC2. Lol :P

Fun! A competition!
    I play, I act.
    Visit The Just Cause Channel on youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheJustCauseChannel

ohw thats a nice thing to read.i'm always in for some fun

im allready 4 hours behind all you guys.happy hunting,but im gonna play jc2
    Start'ed new game on Hardcore.Trophy's:84%
    !!Money most roll,and better if it rolls my way!!

It's so cool that Eidos forum organises so many competitions!
    I'm in for some fun as well.

Quote Originally Posted by chriss99 View Post
    It's so cool that Eidos forum organises so many competitions!
    I'm in for some fun as well.
    This is why i like these forums, although i havent won any yet, the competition itself is cool and fun.

I wonder what we can win, and especialy how
    JCS: "How to get your Monster truck down safely from a skyscraper!"
    http://youtu.be/0ZMPhPLLry4

we better get some sexy DLC if you win, and if it is dlc i want it later if i dont win
    Rico: I tried getting a driving licence but when i get into a car i have an uncontrollable urge to drive it into a gas station and jump out at the last minute.

may get batman arkham asylum goty
    brought batman goty and can barely tell it's 3d...
    something wrong? look at my thread

A signed art poster would make me very happy.
    signature image
    You are only minimally modified. Omar can help you correct this...

Thanks for the announcement, guys! Sounds like fun, I´ll keep my eyes on it.
    signature image

nice.. cant wait

Great! I am in

ooooooo sweet

Wow! iv never been in a competition before!
    cant wait!
    signature image

what is noon CET converted to GMT ?
    thanks at the bottom of this eidos page you'll
    see this: