Page 1 of 4 1234 Last

Thread: Blackmarket Mod

Blackmarket Mod

Blackmarket Mod

Hello.

I've been working on a blackmarket mod which allows you to spawn every land vehicle in the game (only 1 is not working in this version, maybe its fixed in the next)

Here is the link: blackmarket.bin

and here is the +- 40mb picture mod which inserts pictures so you know which car you spawn : Vehicle Pics.rar

extract the .rar and copy the files to: <Just Cause 2 install folder>\dropzone (if its not there, make it)

also place the blackmarket.bin in there.

and voila, you can spawn all

credits go to: Maxovitsj (main concept + coding), polimerjones (pictures + picture concept)
    and anyone else who deserves it.

any questions?
    check the Facepunch thread: Here or email me: maxovitsj at gmail dot com

UPDATE: Version 0.09 is out:
    http://sites.google.com/site/maxovit...lackmarket.bin

features:
    - all airplanes
    - sorting / ordening: airplanes, land vehicles, agency stuff

UPDATE: Version 0.1 is out:

features:
    - all choppers
    - new separation which makes it clear IMHO.

next version: boats + anything i forget, probably last version

UPDATE: Version 0.2 is out:

features:
    -all boats
    -fixed agency vehicles

awesome. I suggest you make different versions.. one containing default blackmarket stuff + cars, one with default + planes, one with default + boats, and one with default + all

Originally Posted by ocnfox
    awesome. I suggest you make different versions.. one containing default blackmarket stuff + cars, one with default + planes, one with default + boats, and one with default + all
    Im not sure if this is possible, because there is only one blackmarket, but i'll do my best

I mean like different .bins to distribute, one with default + planes, one with default + cars, and so on.

not a new "blackmarket"

I mean like different .bins to distribute, one with default + planes, one with default + cars, and so on.

not a new "blackmarket"
    If you mean like make 4 mods:

- airplanes
    - boats
    - cars / bikes / land
    - all

that could be possible, but atm, i havent found a way to make it in 2 .bins and work at the same time

One question: Are the original black market items unlocked?
    Are they free?
    All i hope is that you cant upgrade for free, cuz it ruins the interest of upgrades.

However, Thanks for that mod, i will have loads of fun trying different ways do go down a mountain

as far as I know, yes, the original stuff is unlocked.

free? I think so, can't remember.

Originally Posted by La Sardine
    One question: Are the original black market items unlocked?
    Are they free?
    All i hope is that you cant upgrade for free, cuz it ruins the interest of upgrades.

However, Thanks for that mod, i will have loads of fun trying different ways do go down a mountain
    Yes its free, but i made one for some dude who didnt want the agency stuff to be free, so i added some prices for him.. its an old version though. When im done with adding planes and stuff then ill make 2 versions:

- 1 free
    - 1 paid

Thank you for the trouble of doing this Maxovitsj. I saw on pacepunch this morning that polimerjones was working on the pictures, and thought this will be a good mod for people who like to work on vehicle textures.
    They can now spawn the particular vehicle easy enough, to see what their modded texture looks like.

Originally Posted by RedFeather1975
    Thank you for the trouble of doing this Maxovitsj. I saw on pacepunch this morning that polimerjones was working on the pictures, and thought this will be a good mod for people who like to work on vehicle textures.
    They can now spawn the particular vehicle easy enough, to see what their modded texture looks like.
    Its not possible to mod textures yet i believe?

or is it :P

well i dont know, i havent tried.
    I just mess with this for now and im going through the sorting process at the moment

Originally Posted by maxovitsj
    Its not possible to mod textures yet i believe?

or is it :P

well i dont know, i havent tried.
    I just mess with this for now and im going through the sorting process at the moment
    Maybe not vehicle textures. I think someone was trying and having problems.
    But since I saw people had modded character textures, I figured vehicle textures would be possible too.
    I dinna know.

Originally Posted by RedFeather1975
    Maybe not vehicle textures. I think someone was trying and having problems.
    But since I saw people had modded character textures, I figured vehicle textures would be possible too.
    I dinna know.
    Yea, char / animal textures are possible, but the vehicles are packed in some sort of format and need to be repacked and re-inserted and thats not possible yet i believe :P

max I am working on air vehicles right now.. you might of gotten further than i have but anyway, cargoplane is that big plane that spawns taking off at a few military airports, and jumbojet is the aeroliner 474 that spawns at the international airport.

I wonder if you can spawn entities.... hehe

max I am working on air vehicles right now.. you might of gotten further than i have but anyway, cargoplane is that big plane that spawns taking off at a few military airports, and jumbojet is the aeroliner 474 that spawns at the international airport.

I wonder if you can spawn entities.... hehe
    im nearly done with the planes

and yes, i am trying to figure that out

New Version of the mod at the first post!

nice, thanks

Can we have one were only the good cars (yeah, I know 'good' is subjective) are in the black market?
    There are way too many vehicles that will just get in the way otherwise

Originally Posted by Deadman
    Can we have one were only the good cars (yeah, I know 'good' is subjective) are in the black market?
    There are way too many vehicles that will just get in the way otherwise
    Well.. maybe ok?

First i want to finish by getting all the vehicles in there, then ill make ehm tidy.

and then (MABEY) i will make seperate versions..

Cool ^_^

Thank you

great mod, i really like it Thank You.
    do you have a tuturial for a newbie like me ? i learned to make a joker skin face skin and pants but i would like to learn this too. Thanks.

slow down

slow down with the requests lol he hasn't even uploaded new pics for the airplanes yet lol

This mod is awesome.
    Check out my Just Cause 2 videos. I will be uploading more soon. Subscribe.
    http://www.youtube.com/Ev0lutionRKO/

what systems is the mod for? just pc?

Originally Posted by sai927
    what systems is the mod for? just pc?
    yes just pc
    http://www.youtube.com/user/allenrb2

Nice. I can't wait to try this out. Thanks.

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last