Thread: Vita Final Fantasy X-2 code expired?

Vita Final Fantasy X-2 code expired?

Vita Final Fantasy X-2 code expired?

the code that came in my pspvita does not work to download ffx-2 from playstation network on my vita. how do I get this fixed??

Mine isn't working either just got my game from gamestop 15 mins ago.

yeah, mine isnt working either. talked to sony, they said the code was already expired! ugh, they sent me to complain to square about it.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat here. What the heck, Square-Enix? >

having the same problem i hope this gets fixed

Yep, I'm getting the same thing! Sony told me to call SE, but of course they have the worst hours possible to call them! Come on SE! Get this fixed for us!

Same problem here. This sucks

had to send customer support email. hopefully they give us what we paid for...

I am still having problem with the code...phone line is busy ,had to write an email

I didn't even get the freaking code .. I sent an email to the Support and they reply to me with: "That service is not supported". WTF square

I just bought the psv Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster. But when I try to input the Reedem Codes for Final Fantasy X-2 HD Remaster. It said " The code you entered may not be correct.......". What is the problem?

Make sure your region code is the same as your account,my retail was region all

I just bought the retail for region all but X-2 code didnt worked. Any idea why and how to resolve this?

What Region are you? and tell me what country is added for playstation store on the back cover? like na.playstation.com or...???

and what error did you get after code?