Thread: question about GTA IV TBoGT and/or TLaD for Ps3

question about GTA IV TBoGT and/or TLaD for Ps3

question about GTA IV TBoGT and/or TLaD for Ps3

How many MBs is the download for each of them if you download it from the store?
    A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
    PSN: Flix--

I know TBoGT is around 2GB. I haven't gotten TLaD yet.
    Add me on PSN or Steam: Talidan or Windows/Xbox Live: KawaiiCuddles (Don't ask :P )
    www.cheatmasters.com

Originally Posted by Talidan
    I know TBoGT is around 2GB. I haven't gotten TLaD yet.
    I recommend not buying Tlad , it's not worth your money

Originally Posted by xbox360kris
    Tlad SUCKS DO NOT BUY IT
    It's tempting for the sawed-off shotgun D:
    Add me on PSN or Steam: Talidan or Windows/Xbox Live: KawaiiCuddles (Don't ask :P )
    www.cheatmasters.com

Originally Posted by xbox360kris
    Tlad SUCKS DO NOT BUY IT
    TLAD was okay, i payed it more than IV (before i knew about TBoGT).

The whole biker theme wasn't my style though, but some of the bikes were pretty cool, and the missions were good. Just the biker theme was bad. (but it was supposed to show the different sides to the city, so it did work)

TBoGT is much better though, not as realistic as the other two (i like realistic, i don't get why some people hate it, it's still fun if you give it a chance) but it was very well done. The whole nightlife theme worked well and the new vehicles and weapons really added to the game.

But overall, without the DLC i still think GTA 4 was one of the best games ever, i still play it today after a whole 2 years, the story and gameplay and the graphics were amazing. I could have still enjoyed it without the DLC, i know alot of people couldn't, like i said, most people don't like it being realistic. But use your imagination and it can be really fun. I am happy that they released the DLC though. (two whole games!!, i think that's the best anybody has ever done for DLC)

Uhh.. anyways. TBoGT was about 2.6gb i think, and TLAD was about 1.8gb.
    TBoGT was definately bigger in GB than Tlad.

Originally Posted by Talidan
    It's tempting for the sawed-off shotgun D:
    i suggest you don't buy TLAD it looks depressive and there ain't heli's in the multiplayer if i'm not mistaken, i haven't played that ty episode for over 6 months now.
    it's okay but not worth that money..

Originally Posted by SmC12
    TLAD was okay, i payed it more than IV (before i knew about TBoGT).

The whole biker theme wasn't my style though, but some of the bikes were pretty cool, and the missions were good. Just the biker theme was bad. (but it was supposed to show the different sides to the city, so it did work)

TBoGT is much better though, not as realistic as the other two (i like realistic, i don't get why some people hate it, it's still fun if you give it a chance) but it was very well done. The whole nightlife theme worked well and the new vehicles and weapons really added to the game.

But overall, without the DLC i still think GTA 4 was one of the best games ever, i still play it today after a whole 2 years, the story and gameplay and the graphics were amazing. I could have still enjoyed it without the DLC, i know alot of people couldn't, like i said, most people don't like it being realistic. But use your imagination and it can be really fun. I am happy that they released the DLC though. (two whole games!!, i think that's the best anybody has ever done for DLC)

Uhh.. anyways. TBoGT was about 2.6gb i think, and TLAD was about 1.8gb.
    TBoGT was definately bigger in GB than Tlad.
    100% agreed
    I love driving cars in that game

You know Test Drive Unlimited 2? it's coming in fall .

TLAD = 1.16 gb
    TBOGT = 1.87 gb
    You miss me...?