Thread: Vehicle List with pictures

Vehicle List with pictures

Originally Posted by AlexS
    Where did you get that pic of the Vanderbildt LeisureLeiner? Did you find it?
    Nope, i found a mod which made it available in the Black Market, just to get a pic of it.
    JC2 Vehicle List
    Steam ID: PeterGA94 | Youtube: PeterA94 | GFWL: PeterA94 / PeterGA94 | Xfire: petera94

Originally Posted by PeterA94
    Nope, i found a mod which made it available in the Black Market, just to get a pic of it.
    Ok.

The Stinger Dunebug 84 is reported to have no known spawn locations, I believe this vehicle is spawned at the big military site in the demo area, with the 3 cranes and 2 pipelines that can be destroyed. It spawns there in at least 3 locations - behind the generators, behind the building with a health cabinet, and in front of the building with a health cabinet.

Originally Posted by BasV
    The Stinger Dunebug 84 is reported to have no known spawn locations, I believe this vehicle is spawned at the big military site in the demo area, with the 3 cranes and 2 pipelines that can be destroyed. It spawns there in at least 3 locations - behind the generators, behind the building with a health cabinet, and in front of the building with a health cabinet.
    Actually in the full game a shimuzu tracline spawns there instead...

Titus ZJ Cabriolet Spawns at X: 6490 Y:13168 From a race...

CARS:
    All three Titus ZJs can be found at the race track island. Just extract there again if the one you need isn't there.
    X:9170
    Y:11413

All variations of the Dongtai can be found in the field of the base. (Roaches Stronghold)
    X:19106
    Y:25870

The MV Command can be found at the Pan Milsat Base with a heat level of at least 4-5. They will drive to you in it.
    X:23440
    Y:17420

The MV Quartermaster is mostly found at bases, don't know a specific one though. It's like an H1 with the hard back top & a mounted gun on top.

BOATS:
    The MTA Powerrun 77 is a black market vehicle.

The Orque variations can usually be found around the 3 kings.
    X:3709
    Y:31482

The Winston Amen 69 is a military gun boat usually found around oil rigs.

HELICOPTERS:
    The Mullen Skeeter Eagle can be found at the Teluk Permata Airport.
    X:9454
    Y:5760

The Sivirkin 15 Havoc can be found in the final agency mission or it is also a black market vehicle.

These pictures are really helpful...do you mind if I add them to the under-construction wiki?

http://ediosjustcause2.wikia.com/wiki/Just_Cause_2_Wiki

X:27609
    Y:8855 this is for the MV quartermaster

Shimuzu Tracline

X:6940 m
    Y:26060 m

Boyd Fireflame 544

X:4345
    Y:15528

every reapers vechicles are at their strogholds
    Originally Posted by Rico Rodriguez
    If you will not come quietly, I will cut off your hands and use them to b*tch slap you all the way to where we are going!

Originally Posted by TorrentialTyler
    The Mullen Skeeter Eagle can be found at the Teluk Permata Airport.
    X:9454
    Y:5760
    Hmm, i've been there multiple times but i have only found the hawk.
    JC2 Vehicle List
    Steam ID: PeterGA94 | Youtube: PeterA94 | GFWL: PeterA94 / PeterGA94 | Xfire: petera94

EDIT: wrong thread soz

Anyone know where to find a ctashark, a shimzu PI or an orque living 42t ? Thanks in advance lads

the stonewall is at X:22389 Y:23361
    Havoc at X: 30222 Y:27584
    A mancini spawns at x:9210 Y:11669

Nice site you put up there.

the Pocumtuck Nomad i think spawns at carle blains house. at least it does for me anyway

Originally Posted by DeHuntsman
    the Pocumtuck Nomad i think spawns at carle blains house. at least it does for me anyway
    Only if you have completed the last agency mission

I don't remember the location but the Pocumtuck Nomad spawns at a military base that fits the following desc:

Has a port
    -helicopter spawns (not on a helipad)
    -big crane
    -stacks of containers
    -4 or so windmills
    In the fort:
    -Has at least one sam
    (i didn't stay around the fort much..)

The Saas PP12 Hogg, if i'm not mistaken spawns in the same military base that has the Eclipse (the one w/ 2 runways that cross).

The Sakura Aquila City, Sakura Aquila Space, Stinger Dunebug 84 (15673,4453) are all in traffic. the Wilforce vehicles all spawn at the road stops as well do the Chepachet PVD's.

hope that helps.

Originally Posted by scorpio-a
    Anyone know where to find a ctashark, a shimzu PI or an orque living 42t ? Thanks in advance lads
    To find the Catshark you must get a boat and look for it in water, i found it between the desert island and the island with 3 kings hotel, when you get enough heat the Shimuzu PI Service will replace the military bike, or atleast thats the way i found it. Look at the 3 king hotel for the orque, it was suggested earlier in the thread, i haven't been there yet , so i dont know if it is, but give it a try. GL finding them.
    JC2 Vehicle List

I found the Rowlinson K22 also on a rooftop at X:5900 Y:13663.

really great job, I've been looking for something like this. I knew it was only a matter of time until one showed up.

Pocumtuk RV is located at Karl Blaine's house co-ordinates after the final mission is completed and Mercenary mode is started
    "If you will not come quietly, I will cut off your hands and use them to slap you all the way to where we are going!" - Rico

[mod edit: do not circumvent our forum censor]

Some of those vehicles have to be like one place in the game or spawn once every century...I think I have a little over 20 vehicles left, and judging by those pics there's quite many I'm 100% sure I've never even passed on the road or seen elsewhere. And I've played for about 60 hours...Great list though, gotta use it soon.

Originally Posted by Dellers
    Some of those vehicles have to be like one place in the game or spawn once every century...I think I have a little over 20 vehicles left, and judging by those pics there's quite many I'm 100% sure I've never even passed on the road or seen elsewhere. And I've played for about 60 hours...Great list though, gotta use it soon.
    Static spawns spawn too much, especially at airports. I'm sure they're only in remote and random areas.

Page 3 of 14 First First 123456713 ... Last