Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... Last

Thread: Vehicle List with pictures

Vehicle List with pictures

Arrow Vehicle List with pictures

If you know some spawn coordinates of a vehicle post them here, then i will add them.

Pictures done: 109/109

You can find the list here: http://petera94.co.cc/justcause2/vehiclelist.php

Work will be started again June 17th, the day of my last exam.
    JC2 Vehicle List
    Steam ID: PeterGA94 | Youtube: PeterA94 | GFWL: PeterA94 / PeterGA94 | Xfire: petera94

Very nicely done, this will be great when its finished. Maybe you could add the X and Y Coordinates for the vehicles that have set spawn points?

3. No, too much work i think (some spawnpoint is possible?). Maybe some data about the speed, handling (just like the strategy guide)
    JCS: "How to get your Monster truck down safely from a skyscraper!"
    http://youtu.be/0ZMPhPLLry4

The mosca 125 performance is a scooter?? no wonder I havent found it. I thought it was some kind of awesome sport bike. If you can get them all, this would definitely be a help to a lot of people. And yeah, coordinates for rare ones would be very nice.

DLC - Monster Truck...
    sar·casm - (sär'kāz'əm) - Wit depending on its effect that is usually directed against an individual...now you know what it is

Originally Posted by MiracleMax
    DLC - Monster Truck...
    Added, but someone else needs to take a picture of it since its not in my DLC pack.
    JC2 Vehicle List
    Steam ID: PeterGA94 | Youtube: PeterA94 | GFWL: PeterA94 / PeterGA94 | Xfire: petera94

nice pics !

really really awesome job....... ive been looking for one of these lists all over

DLC vehicles dont count so dont worry about the Monster Truck..

Also location of vehicles would be brilliant if you can get them on this too.

Can we get a STICKY on this??

Very useful, adding it to favourites!

Nice
    Rico: I tried getting a driving licence but when i get into a car i have an uncontrollable urge to drive it into a gas station and jump out at the last minute.

you can find the fengding ec2 lift at a military base in the demo area and the titus are easy just go to the race track
    oh co-ordinates are a great idea :3!

also add: car class, $/$$/$$$
    bit useless still though xD

or this
    car type:
    suv
    sedan
    truck
    pick up truck
    special
    sports
    :3!

Am I allowed to upload the vehicle pages from the game guide?

mods make this a sticky very useful!

Originally Posted by xbox360kris
    you can find the fengding ec2 lift at a military base in the demo area and the titus are easy just go to the race track
    oh co-ordinates are a great idea :3!

also add: car class, $/$$/$$$
    bit useless still though xD

or this
    car type:
    suv
    sedan
    truck
    pick up truck
    special
    sports
    :3!
    Maybe i'll add the car types when im finished creating pictures, what do you mean by "$/$$/$$$"?
    JC2 Vehicle List

nice info
    sticky required ^^

you can find the kenwall (fire truck) in the settlement at X: 17429 Y: 14762
    remember my avatar MCM?
    my youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/ripyourcarinhalf

Originally Posted by RIPYOURCARINHALF
    you can find the kenwall (fire truck) in the settlement at X: 17429 Y: 14762
    Thanks this will be added
    JC2 Vehicle List

Originally Posted by PeterA94
    Maybe i'll add the car types when im finished creating pictures, what do you mean by "$/$$/$$$"?
    well like how expense it is which class of people it belongs to but a bit useless

the urga-9380 i believe is a military vehicle

The Fire Truck can be found at most small cities. Like Pekan Kesuma. X: 21506 Y: 30334

Originally Posted by slowpok92
    the urga-9380 i believe is a military vehicle
    the urga is at the military airbase near the 1st reaper stronghold
    also at other military bases for example where the c9 jet spawns

Nice Job, I added you vehicle list to my post in the stickied Easter Egg thread

sure wish I could get a front page sticky , I update my post 4-5 times a day , I would keep everything updated on the front page

oh well

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthr...78#post1337978

Titus Zt Soft-top is at:
    4563 x
    15417 y
    activate the race to drive it....

Come on Mods Sticky this page...

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... Last